• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You’re certainly welcome to.
Loki has helped me to learn to embrace change and embrace and heal the inner child. He has helped me to accept both chaos and order equality. Lucifer(Samael) has helped me to find confidence in myself, to be ok with being myself. To always improve oneself and to find knowledge where ever I seek. Lilith has helped me to embrace passion and recognize that I do not have to hide my joy and love for life as my passion doesn't burn for others it burns for me. She also has helped me to love myself as all forms of love are sacred to her. Bastet as a goddess of health that means i must do what I can to take care myself to please her. If i have trouble eating then eating food is a good offering to her as is caring for myself when i am sick and forgivness not be too hard on myself.

These are just some things. These deities have helped me with so much more. But a core belief is self improvement being sacred and holy. Constant self improvement and balance. Balance doesnt mean equal either sometimes to be balanced you may need more order then chaos or more chaos then order.

InChrist

Free4ever
Loki has helped me to learn to embrace change and embrace and heal the inner child. He has helped me to accept both chaos and order equality. Lucifer(Samael) has helped me to find confidence in myself, to be ok with being myself. To always improve oneself and to find knowledge where ever I seek. Lilith has helped me to embrace passion and recognize that I do not have to hide my joy and love for life as my passion doesn't burn for others it burns for me. She also has helped me to love myself as all forms of love are sacred to her. Bastet as a goddess of health that means i must do what I can to take care myself to please her. If i have trouble eating then eating food is a good offering to her as is caring for myself when i am sick and forgivness not be too hard on myself.

These are just some things. These deities have helped me with so much more. But a core belief is self improvement being sacred and holy. Constant self improvement and balance. Balance doesnt mean equal either sometimes to be balanced you may need more order then chaos or more chaos then order.
Thanks for sharing your experiences and the ways you believe you have been helped. All those deities sound rather complicated or confusing to me. But I realize everyone is different.
I find the peace of Jesus to be very simple, constant and easy to trust and rest in, so He is enough for me.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Thanks again. Have a good evening.