• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
So im a pagan witch and demonolatrist. I mix in some luciferianism and theistic satanism into my belief path. I worship Loki, Samael,Lilith, and my patron is Bastet. I cover my hair due to my religious beliefs. I live in a group home. I am trans nonbinary and going to a doc appointment tomorrow to talk about going on testosterone and hopefully getting a referral to an endocrinologist. I work at at daycare 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Im also autistic with cptsd, adhd, anxiety, and a mood disorder which docs disagree if it's major depressive disorder, bipolar, or just trauma related. I have a lot of stuffed animals. I have a twin sister. I am good at poetry. Ask me anything.

VoidCat

Are you happy?
I feel content with life right now. I got a lot of things to look forward to. I also do a lot of things like sit with my stuffed animals which makes me happy. Currently im not looking forward to work as yesterday I had a meltdown but I usually look very much forward to work. I love the kids. I guess you could say overall I tend to be happy but have ups and downs like everyone else

VoidCat

Can I ask what the meltdown was over?
Too much going on in my life. Lot of stuff right on top of another. Meltdowns when I have them typically occur as a build up of stuff not over one thing. I usually dont have them at work and I haven't had one in a few months.

kadzbiz

It does sound like you've got a bit happening. At least you felt it coming and avoided the kids seeing, which is good.

VoidCat

It does sound like you've got a bit happening. At least you felt it coming and avoided the kids seeing, which is good.
Yeah I typically do good at my job. The kids bring me a lot of joy, and I typically do very well working with them. The kids love me as well I once had to spend 10 minutes hugging kids when had to leave to go home one time because everyone wanted to hug me and some wanted multiple hugs.

VoidCat

What drew you to that field of work?
A few things. I love kids. I believe in searching for knowledge above all else and teaching can be nice. I was bored doing nothing in the group home. I asked my grandma where she think id do best working. She said daycare and thinking on it i thought she probably was right. So I signed up for EDU 119 intro into early childhood education 101. I liked the class so I applied to jobs to go to while getting my associates. I got hired and I still love the work. Im doing extremely well in my classes I almost have my early childhood instructional certificate once I finished the two classes im taking now I'll have it. I haven't finished a single class yet with a grade below a 97 and I got an invite to join the student ambassador club at my college. My boss said if I get accepted into the club she'll let me work less days so I can do it.

Last edited:

VoidCat

do you keep your pagan beliefs and trans journey to yourself while at daycare?
I only answer questions from students if asked. The only question I have gotten is why you cover your hair? I also let students assume im a woman tho most my coworkers know I'm nonbinary. I wont be able to keep that im trans from the kids for long tho because I am going to go on T. Which means my body will change to look more masc. My voice will deepen, I may get facial hair. Once im on T I plan on talking to my boss to ask how to navigate questions that way I don't do anything that my boss aint ok with. She knows im going to go on T I've informed her on my progress to get on it. It wont be hard to explain however kids I notice understand it better then adults. Once at a skate park a little kid asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I told her neither. She just went: You can do that? Me: yeah. Her: cool!

And that was the end of the conversation. I didn't have to say anything else. Adults however take a day for me to explain and then they still don't get it.

kadzbiz

To be fair though, the kids aren't "understanding" it, they're just taking it in the same way as if you had said "I ride my bike because I don't like to walk", whereas adults are trying to get into it deeper and comparing it to everything they have learned about life and such from an early age. Good luck with it all. It's late here and I need my beauty coma.

VoidCat

To be fair though, the kids aren't "understanding" it, they're just taking it in the same way as if you had said "I ride my bike because I don't like to walk", whereas adults are trying to get into it deeper and comparing it to everything they have learned about life and such from an early age. Good luck with it all. It's late here and I need my beauty coma.
Night sleep well. I will say maybe kids don't get it at a deeper level. But at least unlike adults they don't get confused with the simplest of explanation. The kids actually tend to listen and are trying to understand the new information whereas adults tend to have their opinions set in stone and closed off to any new information.

kadzbiz

When you say you "worship Loki, Samael, Lilith, and my patron is Bastet", why and how do you do that?