• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about theistic luciferianism

Blackheart

1) Is anyone capable of communicating with Lucifer or just you?
Of course anyone can! :yes: He doesnt need any kind of magical spell to communicate with you, has long has you listen him but you have to forget about all the devil stuff, he is a great guy when you start to know him better and specially reading about him. Im unsure still if anyone can talk to him, he appears to his followers instead of his followers finding him like christian religions, he doesnt force anyone to believe on him.

2) Does Lucifer reign over all angels? Is Lucifer the Arch-Angel or considered something else?
He is the real god of the whole universe, but more important the father of this planet and nature, he isnt an angel and neither obeys any kind of angel role in the universe, thats just christian made lies of an outdated religion wich destroys the planet and us. He is trying to teach an message wich doesnt involve any of the current religions ( well at least not the main ones like christianism and that stuff ). Wiccans could feel more identified with his teachings along with buddhist and other naturalistic teachings.

3) How will know Lucifer when I see him?
He mainly is made of love, pure love wich fills any of his followers when being near him, i first knew he was by my side after reading it on a satanic webpage because i was afraid of him. To me he appears has an handsome tall man, young and strong, with long blonde hair almost angelic looking and he wears golden and white robes holding an walking stick like the one of a japanese monk made of pure gold. He is really beautiful yet his smile is what makes him more gorgeous rather than his appareance and he places wisdom over beauty, thats why he always wears really heavy robes covering all his body apart of his hands, head and feet. He never in any means have appeared to me with horns or tried to hurt me. ( An example of his face can be seen on my avatar next to my name ).

Luciferianism is almost always the way you wanna see it, im an strong believer of an actual lucifer yet most luciferian communities dont worship him, as long has they arent againts him im fine with them.

You do know that he is known as the great deciever dont you???!!!??

Adelice

You do know that he is known as the great deciever dont you???!!!??

Personally , i do think about that , everyday , what if i am doing something wrong? what if im going to hell?

But then i see all the awful things christians do, all the killings and violence they have made on jesus name, as long has the name was in there is related to it.

Personally , i feel more scared of christianity than going to hell, hell is little compared with all they have done.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
From your point of view Adelice, in what way is Melek Taus a.k.a. the Blue Angel or Peacock Angel related to Lucifer? Is Melek Taus just one of the many reflections illustrating differing aspects of the Lord of Light?

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Adelice

:)
From your point of view Adelice, in what way is Melek Taus a.k.a. the Blue Angel or Peacock Angel related to Lucifer? Is Melek Taus just one of the many reflections illustrating differing aspects of the Lord of Light?

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Personally , i wont say that i know it all, i cannot be so sure about the story of lucifer or god, all i believe is that it exist in some sort of way.

Apart from that , the peacock angel is considered a ruler, a god, rather than a follower, i find that story more related to him than other ones.

The peacock angel story doesnt follows the idea of lucifer being a god like the roman concept, but it is like a breath of fresh air for a follower of lucifer, since is really difficult finding someone who isnt repeating you the same old bible scriptures over and over again.

The truth of things is hidden, just a few actually know it, i cant say for certain that i do neither that im a choosen one, is just that inside my heart , there is something telling me that things aint the way they seem to be.

Other than that, the peacock angel is another way lucifer represents itself,along with quetzalcoatl and other representations of himself, he is an god of true honest peace and love, thats why he always gets attacked, since he TRULY cant protect himself. I admit, there might be a satan, but for me they are different beings, and lucifer represents love and peace to me.

Blackheart

Personally , i do think about that , everyday , what if i am doing something wrong? what if im going to hell?

But then i see all the awful things christians do, all the killings and violence they have made on jesus name, as long has the name was in there is related to it.

Personally , i feel more scared of christianity than going to hell, hell is little compared with all they have done.

I think you might be missing the point...the people who do evil things arent christians, infact they are the opposite. You are a christian by your actions and evil isnt a christian thing. Every race on earth has its religion wether they be christian, muslim, pageans or whatever but that doesnt mean you can blame their religion for everything that they do. I would think again.