• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me about theistic luciferianism

Adelice

I didnt wanted to answer every single post on the luciferian forum and i have some spare time so im open for any kind of questions you might have.

Im a theistic luciferian, i believe on lucifer has an actual deity. Some luciferians around here might see my perspective a lil bit more different, i try to hold away from the idea of the fallen angel concept made by christianity.

Im not into all the bussiness of dark and good and that lucifer is an bad boy and he dresses all goth and neither i believe he is some kind of dark matter of any sort, so dont get surprised if i dont answer in some kind of magical dark way.

By the way, if any is interested on lucifer stories that arent related to the bible i can post them for you, just ask please.

Adelice

So what do you believe about a star of the morning?

My belief is different to the one of most satanist or luciferianists. Lucifer is seen has an roman god, with the fallen angel aspect being the less used. He is the representation of different gods from cultures around the world, he uses many shapes and names ( quetzalcoatl, the peacock angel , among others ) but normally it represents the power of air, venus the morningstar and being ruled by the planet venus is the ruler of love.

He represents both good and evil, he is the representation of pure love yet he delivers justice, he doesnt represent revenge of any kind but is somewhat an representation of karma. He is more protective with children and nature, and in no way accepts any kind of sexual, or blood sacrifice.

Being an luciferian its about bringing freedom, fighting what you believe in, yet there do are boundaries, you must respect yourself and act like someone of an good nature, is not so much about being a saint but having an certain self respect. Lucifer itself isnt hateful to others and even if he stands on what he believes, he can talk and respect others from an different religion.

Most of the stuff i learned is from websites, books , but personal speaking with him too, i light him candles and incience and i have a relationship like any other god. Im trying to define more the religion itself rather than my own points of view, since almost all the luciferians i have meet are atheist and some theistic luciferians dont like interacting with satanist since the name satan is considered has an insult to him.

There isnt an official holy book or text about him, neither certain ways to act. Is an difficult religion since is not so organized or wide spread has satanism.

Gloone

1) Is anyone capable of communicating with Lucifer or just you?
2) Does Lucifer reign over all angels? Is Lucifer the Arch-Angel or considered something else?
3) How will know Lucifer when I see him?

Adelice

1) Is anyone capable of communicating with Lucifer or just you?
Of course anyone can! :yes: He doesnt need any kind of magical spell to communicate with you, has long has you listen him but you have to forget about all the devil stuff, he is a great guy when you start to know him better and specially reading about him. Im unsure still if anyone can talk to him, he appears to his followers instead of his followers finding him like christian religions, he doesnt force anyone to believe on him.

2) Does Lucifer reign over all angels? Is Lucifer the Arch-Angel or considered something else?
He is the real god of the whole universe, but more important the father of this planet and nature, he isnt an angel and neither obeys any kind of angel role in the universe, thats just christian made lies of an outdated religion wich destroys the planet and us. He is trying to teach an message wich doesnt involve any of the current religions ( well at least not the main ones like christianism and that stuff ). Wiccans could feel more identified with his teachings along with buddhist and other naturalistic teachings.

3) How will know Lucifer when I see him?
He mainly is made of love, pure love wich fills any of his followers when being near him, i first knew he was by my side after reading it on a satanic webpage because i was afraid of him. To me he appears has an handsome tall man, young and strong, with long blonde hair almost angelic looking and he wears golden and white robes holding an walking stick like the one of a japanese monk made of pure gold. He is really beautiful yet his smile is what makes him more gorgeous rather than his appareance and he places wisdom over beauty, thats why he always wears really heavy robes covering all his body apart of his hands, head and feet. He never in any means have appeared to me with horns or tried to hurt me. ( An example of his face can be seen on my avatar next to my name ).

Luciferianism is almost always the way you wanna see it, im an strong believer of an actual lucifer yet most luciferian communities dont worship him, as long has they arent againts him im fine with them.

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
My belief is different to the one of most satanist or luciferianists. Lucifer is seen has an roman god, with the fallen angel aspect being the less used. He is the representation of different gods from cultures around the world, he uses many shapes and names ( quetzalcoatl, the peacock angel , among others ) but normally it represents the power of air, venus the morningstar and being ruled by the planet venus is the ruler of love.

He represents both good and evil, he is the representation of pure love yet he delivers justice, he doesnt represent revenge of any kind but is somewhat an representation of karma. He is more protective with children and nature, and in no way accepts any kind of sexual, or blood sacrifice.

Being an luciferian its about bringing freedom, fighting what you believe in, yet there do are boundaries, you must respect yourself and act like someone of an good nature, is not so much about being a saint but having an certain self respect. Lucifer itself isnt hateful to others and even if he stands on what he believes, he can talk and respect others from an different religion.

Most of the stuff i learned is from websites, books , but personal speaking with him too, i light him candles and incience and i have a relationship like any other god. Im trying to define more the religion itself rather than my own points of view, since almost all the luciferians i have meet are atheist and some theistic luciferians dont like interacting with satanist since the name satan is considered has an insult to him.

There isnt an official holy book or text about him, neither certain ways to act. Is an difficult religion since is not so organized or wide spread has satanism.
:yes: You are most definetly theistic. Hotep morning star.

Gloone

Adelice said:
( An example of his face can be seen on my avatar next to my name )
So Lucifer can take on human form then?
Adelice said:
as long has they arent againts him im fine with them.
What happens to the people that are against him? :)

Adelice

So Lucifer can take on human form then?
He can astrally talk with you like any other being, but i dont know if he could ever take an human form in real life. Even so, he can modify the world around him so he can help you to find things about yourself, and sometimes he will even make you slip or try to hold you back so he can protect you, i had an couple of times i almost was gonna get killed or hurt by not placing attention and he moved me out of the way.

What happens to the people that are against him?
Nothing really ,he does warns about persons who doesnt follow him and he tells us to dont place the blame on us if those people hurt us since theyre not of our astral family. Neither we enter into fights with persons of other religions, most luciferians feel whole and complete with him on his heart, so we dont preach to people or fight them, we just let them be what they want. Plus the only reason i dont wanna change of religion is because he warned me of the danger of other more extreme religions wich could hurt my life, i know is kinda ironic. But well, he doesnt hates anyone, but he doesnt fully believe on people outside him neither, i guess he cares a lot of his followers at least he adresses me has his sister, doesnt mean i AM his actual sister is just an way to talk.

Against or with him, he doesnt believe on all those things about him being satan, he never ever spoke those words so there is no reason to believe is real. Im not really talking about the whole theistic luciferians community.

Gloone

Well thanks for sharing some of that information with me. If I have anymore questions I might ask, but so far it has been most helpful and I might even be some what of a luciferian. But my views are probably little different than yours. Because like you said they can change depending on the person.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I would like to know why would you choose to be a slave of the Abrahamic Faith as a follower of Lucifer?

Lucifer is the Archetypal Principle of Knowledge/Gnosis and the teacher of the Left Hand Path. The Left Hand Path seeks separation from the Natural Ordering of the Universe (aka god/divinity) in order to Become Self-Deified. By allowing the Abrahamic Faiths to Define your paradigm, you are not following the Left Hand Path that Lucifer teaches, but rather you are indoctrinated into the Lucifer Myth created by this Abrahamic Faith.

Gloone

I would like to know why would you choose to be a slave of the Abrahamic Faith as a follower of Lucifer?
How does following Lucifer make someone a slave to the Abrahamic faith.

Lucifer is the Archetypal Principle of Knowledge/Gnosis and the teacher of the Left Hand Path. The Left Hand Path seeks separation from the Natural Ordering of the Universe (aka god/divinity) in order to Become Self-Deified.
I agree with all of this.
By allowing the Abrahamic Faiths to Define your paradigm, you are not following the Left Hand Path that Lucifer teaches, but rather you are indoctrinated into the Lucifer Myth created by this Abrahamic Faith.
How does Abrahamic faith define someones paradigm. The OP already said the bible has nothing to do with it.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
How does following Lucifer make someone a slave to the Abrahamic faith.

I agree with all of this.
How does Abrahamic faith define someones paradigm. The OP already said the bible has nothing to do with it.
When one defines Lucifer within the definition of the Abrahamic Faith (which is incorrect in its definition), they are succumbing to that Faith's paradigm of Lucifer. This goes against the actual Luciferian Principle.

My point, bluntly, is that Theistic Luciferianism is a sham and just another form Abrahamic paradigm, in which the goal is to shame Lucifer.

Gloone

When one defines Lucifer within the definition of the Abrahamic Faith (which is incorrect in its definition), they are succumbing to that Faith's paradigm of Lucifer. This goes against the actual Luciferian Principle.

My point, bluntly, is that Theistic Luciferianism is a sham and just another form Abrahamic paradigm, in which the goal is to shame Lucifer.
So you are saying a theist can't be a luciferian because they believe in a god or are you implying Theism can only refer too Abrahmic religion? Which I would say the only reason I am a theist is to debunk stupid atheist, along with other religious sects I don't agree with, especially those that are not pagan. I even have an extremely diverse system of beliefs and let’s say they don’t fall short of selling my soul and praying demonic prayers to a god that I believe. I am not saying that is the best way to approach god, but it is definitely one way to get gods attention and become self-deified.

So how would you define my beliefs? Because I sure as hell can't. I guess that is why they are just my beliefs and don't deserve a label.

Last edited:

Blackheart

So why do you think that so many people have gone out of their way to give him such a bad name?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
So you are saying a theist can't be a luciferian because they believe in a god or are you implying Theism can only refer too Abrahmic religion? Which I would say the only reason I am a theist is to debunk stupid atheist, along with other religious sects I don't agree with, especially those that are not pagan. I even have an extremely diverse system of beliefs and let’s say they don’t fall short of selling my soul and praying demonic prayers to a god that I believe. I am not saying that is the best way to approach god, but it is definitely one way to get gods attention and become self-defied.

So how would you define my beliefs? Because I sure as hell can't. I guess that is why they are just my beliefs and don't deserve a label.
Well Gloone, I am not trying to belittle yours or anyone's Faith (well, maybe the Abrahamics), you are certainly entitled to your Beliefs.

In answer to your inquiry; Theism is the Belief in divinity. The majority of Religions and Beliefs are geared towards atonement with the objective universe a.k.a. god.
The Luciferian Principle exists beyond how the Abrahamics define it, which is in very poor Light I might add.

A follower of the LHP in a true Luciferian Light is someone who realizes that there is no Theism, no gods, no demons, no angels, but rather archetypal images created by Man. That to Become His own God, One must separate from this objective universe trap and Create His own paradigm.

The fictional tale in the Christian bible of the Garden of Eden is a good representation of Lucifer . . . in a Black Light that is:
Lucifer makes His debut in the Testaments as the Serpent in the Garden of Eden pointing out to Eve that God is a liar and you will not die if you eat of the fruit of knowledge, which she did and did not die.

Lucifer is the god of progress and intellectual inquiry, not only the divine inspiration behind the spiritual enlightenment of the Gnostic and the heretic and the lover of God in all his/her forms. Through Lucifer's spirit humanity first climbed down from the trees and has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . .

The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star - and now we know we have our own inner light.