• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ashers on the move

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Ashers is at Heathrow airport, waiting for a connection to Rome. I think she has decided that she wants to live in England (just after seeing Heathrow!):D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
michel said:
Ashers is at Heathrow airport, waiting for a connection to Rome. I think she has decided that she wants to live in England (just after seeing Heathrow!):D
Hey, I don't blame her. Heathrow was the only part of England that I saw and I was ready to move there :yes:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
England is a gorgeously green country.....and living in Texas, I'm sure it looks a completely different world to Ash. I hope she checks in and gives us updates.

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
Hah! She's been bouncing off the walls all night. I'm really excited for her.

And jealous! :D

HAVE FUN ASH!!!!

evearael

Awww! That's awesome! Giant hugs from afar!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I reckon! Stupid Panda's get all the luck... "Protected Species" status... Wildlife Reserves... cute panda feet...

All sheep get is the mob-trucks and meat works :(

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hey, i heard Ashley is taking a train to Milan tomorrow... but i could be mistaken. Panda's are difficult to keep up with! :p

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
OK! So we left Rome, now we're in Milan, and tomorrow morning, we get to take another train to Zurich. :D It'll be cool to see the mountains!!!!

As for Milan, I dont think I've ever seen so many beautiful people all in one place! O_O Lots of shopping here, not much else.

evearael

OK! So we left Rome, now we're in Milan, and tomorrow morning, we get to take another train to Zurich. :D It'll be cool to see the mountains!!!!

As for Milan, I dont think I've ever seen so many beautiful people all in one place! O_O Lots of shopping here, not much else.
Yay! Keep us posted! Giant hugs!

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
Buttons* said:

My heart is pumping jealousy through my veins right now. I hope you're having the time of your life kid!