• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

As above, so below

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hmmmm. I always took it to mean something equiveltn to lbm gbm when studied the art of war. Of course that was way before i knew of the lhp. And i never really connected the two untill now. Thank you for the thought provoking question. I think sun tzus book had many lhp over and undertones.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It means that if you learn about one thing, you can learn about something else. Not sure how it can be related to LHP, I'm sure there's various interpretations that could make it LHP...

apophenia

It means that god is as ****** up as you are.

It means that the world reflects your nature (same as above, but without using the word god)

Orias

Left Hand Path
It means the strength of the common class is upheld by its deviants. And then as a vice to that it means with nothing to be above there can be no supporting of any structure.

Structure equals house, state of mind. It was designed to operate like a coin.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
How about, as it is in your thoughts, mindset, outlook, it is around you. As you think, it becomes (you). As you see and believe it surrounds you.
As you are (above), it surrounds you (below). We are the Godheads, or the Creators, of our own subjective (and by connection objective) universes.
By the power of our own word, we bring our own world(s) into being. Mind over matter?

Last edited:

Polarbear

How about, as it is in your thoughts, mind set, outlook, it is around you. As you think, it becomes (you). As you see and believe it surrounds you.
As you are (above), it surrounds you (below). We are the Gods(gods) of our own subjective (and by connection objective) universes.

So we are all surrounded by things that are like ourselves?

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
So we are all surrounded by things that are like ourselves?

We are surrounded by things that we see and speak into being. Without words and concepts to hold and mold them into solid ideas and concepts they simply are ('things'). By naming, considering and categorizing them they become reflections of us.
The outer world is a reflection of the inner. We are by nature 'reflectors'.

Last edited:

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
The world to us is an amorphous mass until WE make sense of it. As well, what we construct in our minds will largely model what we construct around us. We construct the world around us in our own image- from the mental to the physical.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I think this was in the same chapter about patterns or alining patterns of heaven with your will to bring about desired results.

Polarbear

It can be taken either way, metaphorically, because if you learn about the above, you learn about the below. If you learn about the below, you learn about the above.

So separation is an illusion and everything is one?

I think this was in the same chapter about patterns or alining patterns of heaven with your will to bring about desired results.

Are we talking about celestial objects here?