• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arnoud Van Doorn ‘I am sorry, O Prophet…’

dynavert2012

Subhan Allah, "Indeed, [O Muhammad], you do not guide whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided"

we can see a man and we think that he would be in the hell but in fact may he enter the paradise and we not

Arnoud van Doorn, a former member of the Dutch right-wing Freedom Party, recently converted to Islam, regretting his contribution to the producion of the Dutch anti-prophet film.

According to the Saudi ‘Oukad’ newspaper, Van Doorn visited the holy Prophet’s Mosque and wept in repentance for his ‘evil’ deeds.

“I used to belong to the party that shows stiff hostility towards Islam and the prophet Mohamed, “he was quoted by the newspaper as saying.

“Muslims’ reactions against the anti-Islam film induced me to seek the truth about Islam,” he added, shedding tears of remorse.

While Van Doorn castigated his former party for offending Islam in general and prophet Mohamed in particular, he decided to renounce his past leanings to embrace Islam and defend Muslims.

“Reading about Islam has totally changed my previous hatred-laden attitude towards this peaceful religion,

for more details
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20130422162428

subhan Allah

F0uad

I know more about the subject indeed he was in the party called the PVV (Party of Freedom) that is lead by Geert Wilderts. He converted to Islam after Geert Wilderts (The Jewish leader of the PVV) started hes propaganda on Islam and the Muslim Moroccan community in The Netherlands.