• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Arguing Against Atheism is most reasonable

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Challenge could be made with polite words and reasonable wording to be human. Please
Regards

What you find polite and reasonable maybe different than what other folks find polite and reasonable. You are of course free to pass judgement according to your values.
However we can only be offended by words we choose to be offended by.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Arguing Against Atheism is most reasonable, yet Atheism people are to be loved and respected. Right? Please
Regards

Respect and love are earned, not given willy nilly, no matter what the persons faith or otherwise.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Respect and love are earned, not given willy nilly, no matter what the persons faith or otherwise.
"Respect and love are earned"

Is it from religion or science?
Does one earn respect and love of others? Please prove it.
Every human is to be respected and loved whatever religion (or no-religion), race, and or color he has. Please
Regards

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Every human is to be respected and loved whatever religion (or no-religion), race, and or color he has. Please
Regards

Lets put it this way. Do you respect terrorist bombers who murder children?

I certainly don't

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Regards

Everyone, in the beginning deserves not to be disrespected. Basically I don't go out of my way to disrespect a person. My respect for a person can go up or down from there depending on the interaction. That comes from the idea of simply act towards others as you'd like them to act towards you.

I don't however think a person should feel I need to respect their religious views. A person's religious views are their own. No one should expect they have any impact on my life or that I should concern myself with their religious laws or moral views.

Pudding

Arguing Against Atheism is most reasonable
There're quite some different meanings for 'atheism'.
Please share here your definition for 'atheism'.

Please elaborate why do you think it is 'most reasonable' to arguing against atheism.

, yet Atheism people are to be loved and respected. Right? Please
Regards
Please elaborate what do you mean by 'to be loved'.
What and how many actions all non-atheists have to do to qualify that they 'love' all atheists?

Please elaborate what do you mean by 'to be respected'.
What and how many actions all non-atheists have to do to qualify that they 'respect' all atheists?