• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you Greater than an Ape?

for lack of ability?.....does animals believe?

• no....they cannot

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • we are dust as they are dust

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • faith saves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ50

No, logic is a skill that you are not using right now. That you are an ape is a demonstrable fact. And you cannot take a person to court for making factual claims about you. Now you may not want to bean ape, but there is not much you can do about that.

And your father and mother were apes too. Neither on of them can be the "least ape". Both of your parents are 100% ape. Just as they are 100% vertebrates.

I know, I know, fear can be a terrible deterrent to reason.

We are all apes, imo.

SA Huguenot

I know. It is in fact an insult to claim that a person is not an ape. By doing so one is claiming that that person is not human.
OK, You are an ape!
If you prefer to be an Ape, fine with me!
But I am not!
I am the descendend of Adam and Eve, the first 2 created humans.
I am a child of God.
and you?
A child of 2 Apes!
It is hilarious!!

SA Huguenot

No, logic is a skill that you are not using right now. That you are an ape is a demonstrable fact. And you cannot take a person to court for making factual claims about you. Now you may not want to bean ape, but there is not much you can do about that.

And your father and mother were apes too. Neither on of them can be the "least ape". Both of your parents are 100% ape. Just as they are 100% vertebrates.

I know, I know, fear can be a terrible deterrent to reason.
Why would you suggest I am afraid?
I find you are you terrified!
You are terrified in knowing the creator!
This is why you want to make Evolution your God.
From my side,
I agree with you.
being an Ape is a demonstrateble fact!
All you have to do to demonstrate such a claim, is too act like an Ape!
Stand on all fours and shout, I am an Ape!
:D

SA Huguenot

However much you protest, it is a fact that humans are apes - no amount of silly denial will change that. Sorry.
However much you protest, it is a fact that humans are created by God, and Atheists hate the idea- no amount of silly denial will change that. Sorry

SA Huguenot

You seem to have as little understanding of non-believers as you do of science.
You seem to have as little understanding of God as you do of science also!
There is zero science in your claim that you are an Ape.
well, OK, if you want to be an Ape,
continue with being one.

JJ50

You seem to have as little understanding of God as you do of science also!
There is zero science in your claim that you are an Ape.
well, OK, if you want to be an Ape,
continue with being one.
It is you who has zero understanding, you believe god exists, and are entitled to do so, but you have no verifiable evidence to support your belief.

JJ50

Believing you are an ape, is....
Well your religion.
Darwin is your Messiah.
Dawkins your priest.
Your creator....
Well, 2 Apes!
Darwin makes a lot more sense than the silly creation story in the Bible, which is no more credible than the Harry Potter books.

SA Huguenot

It is you who has zero understanding, you believe god exists, and are entitled to do so, but you have no verifiable evidence to support your belief.
Do you realy think I believe in God by BLIND FAITH AND NO EVIDENCE?
I will never believe in anything that I dont have evidence for as the likes of you who believe in silly evolutionary fairy tales.
You know, the fairytale that an amphybian turned into a man.
I saw that story on Disney when the girl kissed the frog.
Only difference is, your watch ran very slow, some 100 million years in 30 minutes.

And you believe that rubbish!
And you call it a scientific fact.

Sorry pal, if you can believe this, you can also belief in fairies in your garden, the easter bunny, and even Santa.
:rolleyes:

SA Huguenot

Wow, it wont help to keep on hammering.
Evolution has no evidence pal.
on the other hand, the Bible gives the best explanation of the origins of the Universe.
3400 years ago the Bible gave an acurate description of the Nebular theory, as well as the claim that everything in our Earth contained water.
Guess what, this fact was confirmed by science over the last 15 years.
the evolutionary theory of the universe was contained in the Bible, plagerised by Kant, used by Hubble et al, formulated in the later 20th century, and supported by recent discoveries only known in Genesis.
pal, this was the detail that changed me from an Atheist to a Bible believing Christian to start with.
When I investigated Evolution, I found all the claims made by so called scientists and paleontologists no better than donnald duck comic books.
You are mislead on what :
the facts of evolution are,
and what the Bible realy say.

Status
Not open for further replies.