• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you Greater than an Ape?

for lack of ability?.....does animals believe?

• no....they cannot

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • we are dust as they are dust

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • faith saves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
you're just an ape

go have a banana
So are you. One that can be out reasoned by quite a few other apes. If you want to put any substance to your various claims made in this thread you might want to polish up those logic skills just a little bit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I think you lost it the moment you posted such a daft question...
Worse yet he has closed his mind to better ways to ask his question. He appears to know that he is wrong and he enjoys it for some very odd reason. Perhaps it is a version of the fake martyr complex that so many Christian have. If people correct them they look on it as an attack and think that that makes them a martyr.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I see the shallow retort of nonbelievers
becoming trolls

if you are not greater than an ape....and you have confessed

you are just trolling beyond this point

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see the shallow retort of nonbelievers
becoming trolls

if you are not greater than an ape....and you have confessed

you are just trolling beyond this point
No one is trolling here, except for perhaps you. Nor is pointing out the obvious flaws in the OP "shallow". Once again you cannot be greater than an ape because you are an ape. There is a solution to your poorly written OP.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
No one is trolling here, except for perhaps you. Nor is pointing out the obvious flaws in the OP "shallow". Once again you cannot be greater than an ape because you are an ape. There is a solution to your poorly written OP.

I'm not sure what to make of the discussion, really. I've been reading Thief's posts for awhile and I think I do understand. It seems to be a more or less poetic question aimed at theists saying "If you aren't more useful / spiritual than an animal, why think you'll gain access to heaven?"

If it's that, I do more or less like the post and find use in it. But I won't speak on anything else like who's right in the discussion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what to make of the discussion, really. I've been reading Thief's posts for awhile and I think I do understand. It seems to be a more or less poetic question aimed at theists saying "If you aren't more useful / spiritual than an animal, why think you'll gain access to heaven?"

If it's that, I do more or less like the post and find use in it. But I won't speak on anything else like who's right in the discussion.
Sadly he also appears to take it literally.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
it is written as a question....
and you answer as an ape

I believe you are

not greater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.