• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Scientists playing God?

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
I’m pretty sure God did not intend for an atom to be split. But we did it and look what happened. Do scientists try to mess with things that shouldn’t be messed with? I mean cloning a human, how do you they figure that can work? In my opinion God is the only One who can create life. I believe in the soul. How can a soul be cloned. I picture a twisted messed mass of cells tissue devoid of a conscience or soul that has no moral compass or sense of right or wrong. Scary...super soldiers? Thoughts?
From scripture it seems our individual spirit is given to us not from our physical bodies, but instead from God. That our souls, which is the outcome of our spirit in our bodies, then isn't just a physical thing at all, but instead something else. Something that isn't wiped out (or not during the first death) when the body is destroyed (like in a fire, etc.).

Ecclesiastes 12:7 before the dust returns to the ground from which it came, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
and
also, this spirit given from God existed before we are physically conceived:
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

So, cloning has zero effect on this non-physical spirit we are given from God into these temporary bodies that temporarily house it.

About the atom being split, a lot of people think it would have been better if we hadn't been able to, like Einstein for example. Also, it's interesting to see that as one aspect of the Tower of Babel situation: we were slowed down, so that we would not advance too rapidly in technology too soon, before we had been changed enough, before the Rule of Law had been established.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I believe in the soul. How can a soul be cloned. I picture a twisted messed mass of cells tissue devoid of a conscience or soul that has no moral compass or sense of right or wrong.
If you happen to live till the middle of this century or beyond (I wont), you might have to change your views. Cloning would be done. Yes, there will be failed experiments, but failed experiments do not stop the advance of science. It is a bit of surprise that people are still sticking to the idea of God and Soul.

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Not in that one important area that they are so quick to divorce themselves from....abiogenesis.The "sticking it to creationists" as far as evolution goes, is like pointing to an elaborate building and admiring the architecture, but not noticing that it has matchsticks for foundations. Would you risk your life in a building like that? Not me.

Equally.....what if God showed up tomorrow and asked what kind of morons would assume that all that exists in the universe is just a monumental accident?
confused0086.gif

What does "natural" mean in that context...? Please explain.
The origin of life is not the foundation for biology (which includes evolution). Plenty of scientists are working on abiogenesis, and are not quick to divorce themselves from it...please provide your evidence of scientists 'quick to divorce themselves' from abiogenesis.

As has been explained numerous times, the origin of life is a separate question from the evolution of life once it has started. Those who study evolution don't need to know how life started to understand how it has changed over time in response to the various selection pressures of the environment in which it exists. There seem to be a fair number of chemists, biochemists, biologists, geologists and others who are NOT divorcing themselves from abiogensis, but are studying how it might have happened. Saying "God did it" is not scientific, and it isn't much help in understanding the universe.

To bat the rhetorical question back at you in a vain hope of your actually trying to answer...what if God showed up tomorrow and asked what kind of morons would ignore or deny all the evidence that exists that the Earth is billions of years old, and the universe billions of years older than that, that life occurred however it did on Earth billions of years ago and has been evolving in response to the selection pressures of the environment for all those billions of years? What kind of morons, God asks, refuse to accept the evidence that intelligent investigation of the universe reveals about the universe?

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Would it unsettle you to know that alternative therapies have a better success rate,
Upset?
No

Surprise the hell out of me that it is actually true and not the big steaming pile of bull **** it has always turned out to be?
Yes

Do you know what they call alternative medicine that works?
medicine

Audie

Veteran Member
The origin of life is not the foundation for biology (which includes evolution). Plenty of scientists are working on abiogenesis, and are not quick to divorce themselves from it...please provide your evidence of scientists 'quick to divorce themselves' from abiogenesis.

As has been explained numerous times, the origin of life is a separate question from the evolution of life once it has started. Those who study evolution don't need to know how life started to understand how it has changed over time in response to the various selection pressures of the environment in which it exists. There seem to be a fair number of chemists, biochemists, biologists, geologists and others who are NOT divorcing themselves from abiogensis, but are studying how it might have happened. Saying "God did it" is not scientific, and it isn't much help in understanding the universe.

To bat the rhetorical question back at you in a vain hope of your actually trying to answer...what if God showed up tomorrow and asked what kind of morons would ignore or deny all the evidence that exists that the Earth is billions of years old, and the universe billions of years older than that, that life occurred however it did on Earth billions of years ago and has been evolving in response to the selection pressures of the environment for all those billions of years? What kind of morons, God asks, refuse to accept the evidence that intelligent investigation of the universe reveals about the universe?

Dj could save a lot of words if she'd just say
"Innuendo".

night912

Equally.....what if God showed up tomorrow and asked what kind of morons would assume that all that exists in the universe is just a monumental accident?
Then god answered, "I'll tell you what kind of morons they are, the correct morons. They may be morons, but they're correct that I accidentally created the universe and all of existence."

Then god said, "What kind of morons would assume that I had purpose or purposely created the universe and all of existence? I'll tell you what kind of morons they are, the morons who are wrong and think they are special. The same morons who assumed that they actually know me."

Moral to all of this is, you can assume all you want about god so as to align with your beliefs, but someone else can also do it as well. So what if you are wrong?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that works?
medicine
Reposting in case anyone missed it. There is a reason we have medicine and "alternative medicine." Any day I'll take a couple pills over chewing tree bark and a cocktail of herbs. Real medicinal light treatments over supernatural energy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I’m pretty sure God did not intend for an atom to be split. But we did it and look what happened. Do scientists try to mess with things that shouldn’t be messed with? I mean cloning a human, how do you they figure that can work? In my opinion God is the only One who can create life. I believe in the soul. How can a soul be cloned. I picture a twisted messed mass of cells tissue devoid of a conscience or soul that has no moral compass or sense of right or wrong. Scary...super soldiers? Thoughts?
Did God the human male build a machine, or did God the human male lie about ownership of everything in the Universe?

And to answer his own question, male human, when you build a machine and press the buttons and then say and now you own it......he means, and after I changed you...for he does not speak on behalf of God, yet pretends he did.

Present in a conscious thought is a bio male life human thinking, living in a gas metallic radiated body, as the heavens claiming what God the stone is not as a physical body....as present state, right now.

Why he wants God to be the heavenly spirit, non physical and he wants our physical life included in his machine theories to be totally removed forever.....why he says self human is God.
So if you say to a scientist, proven as a male to have lived before on Earth and all his broken up machinery found deep inside of the Earth body, for he churned Earths physical form in space, by pretending that God was his machine. Just as he does today.

A male says I know that before anything existed, I existed as consciousness, meaning just his male human thoughts, who changed the Universe, with a big bang.

Because I know all about it and blamed God.

Said that self was against God existing as O stone...and said self was a Satanist, and Satan the God bodies as Suns that fell into black holes in deep empty space was what he wanted to copy.

Knew stone was a held frozen body....knew that Suns were self consuming and destructive....so he tried to convert Earth into being a Sun. As no male can talk about God or Universal history and knowledge of unless the previously stood on the created Planet as a male and as a scientist, knowing that they activated the big bang blast.

And that blasting of God was stopped....so he wants to restart it with his new time machine that says as a theory....when no Universe existed....when in reality everything exists. Now you should all realize why a male pretends that he is God...for he does not want the real God O a stone body to exist and even confessed that he can de materialize it.

First he tells everyone in science that the Earth came out of the Sun as stone, and now he tells everyone that the Earth began as the big bang blast, that has not yet happened. But in the instance that it occurred then Earth was suddenly present.

Meaning I am thinking actually.

Wandering Monk

Did God the human male build a machine, or did God the human male lie about ownership of everything in the Universe?

And to answer his own question, male human, when you build a machine and press the buttons and then say and now you own it......he means, and after I changed you...for he does not speak on behalf of God, yet pretends he did.

Present in a conscious thought is a bio male life human thinking, living in a gas metallic radiated body, as the heavens claiming what God the stone is not as a physical body....as present state, right now.

Why he wants God to be the heavenly spirit, non physical and he wants our physical life included in his machine theories to be totally removed forever.....why he says self human is God.
So if you say to a scientist, proven as a male to have lived before on Earth and all his broken up machinery found deep inside of the Earth body, for he churned Earths physical form in space, by pretending that God was his machine. Just as he does today.

A male says I know that before anything existed, I existed as consciousness, meaning just his male human thoughts, who changed the Universe, with a big bang.

Because I know all about it and blamed God.

Said that self was against God existing as O stone...and said self was a Satanist, and Satan the God bodies as Suns that fell into black holes in deep empty space was what he wanted to copy.

Knew stone was a held frozen body....knew that Suns were self consuming and destructive....so he tried to convert Earth into being a Sun. As no male can talk about God or Universal history and knowledge of unless the previously stood on the created Planet as a male and as a scientist, knowing that they activated the big bang blast.

And that blasting of God was stopped....so he wants to restart it with his new time machine that says as a theory....when no Universe existed....when in reality everything exists. Now you should all realize why a male pretends that he is God...for he does not want the real God O a stone body to exist and even confessed that he can de materialize it.

First he tells everyone in science that the Earth came out of the Sun as stone, and now he tells everyone that the Earth began as the big bang blast, that has not yet happened. But in the instance that it occurred then Earth was suddenly present.

Meaning I am thinking actually.

You are completely incoherent.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You are completely incoherent.
Real status I have no quoted answer as a smart retort to what you said, and so instead will attack your personal self status.....a norm for a lying male mind/psyche.

Males claim that as a human they are speaking on behalf of God all states in the Universe....yet you are just a human like everyone else who can think.

The answer of a male in science, no I am proven right...by building a machine and attacking/forcing change to natural....told you I can destroy.

So he says Big bang, knows that if he could big bang in his machine as the Universe did, then the Big bang that occurred exactly where he said it did...the Universe would destroy him.

Stephen Hawking said it was the collapse of the Sun into black holes.....the angels of God that fell into the deep pit as a God science statement. And held frozen, the attack of star fall, if it gets reactivated as big bang history will burn us to death, Satanist.

Wandering Monk

Real status I have no quoted answer as a smart retort to what you said, and so instead will attack your personal self status.....a norm for a lying male mind/psyche.

Males claim that as a human they are speaking on behalf of God all states in the Universe....yet you are just a human like everyone else who can think.

The answer of a male in science, no I am proven right...by building a machine and attacking/forcing change to natural....told you I can destroy.

So he says Big bang, knows that if he could big bang in his machine as the Universe did, then the Big bang that occurred exactly where he said it did...the Universe would destroy him.

Stephen Hawking said it was the collapse of the Sun into black holes.....the angels of God that fell into the deep pit as a God science statement. And held frozen, the attack of star fall, if it gets reactivated as big bang history will burn us to death, Satanist.

14355740_1104460802973387_4777917570342879253_n.jpg

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males say as a male standing on a stone planet that they taught us, that a male said was stone, and also the name God O.

Said God O the planet held mass O.

Said God the history O released by a volcanic mountain the gases that arose as spirit into the spatial womb....God having make believe pretend sex, as human male inferred. For males are known to consciously compare self life to science statements, and lie.

A male said, so the history, of today I want electricity and claim I can invent it, means that he believes that he invented the Universe as a conscious thinker....if you began to rationalize where his science thoughts originated as a male human thinking.

With self human male organic mind conscious personal intent.

Now if he wants or infers that God created electricity from studies of the heavenly gas spirit masses and radiation, then factually that strung together thinking goes back to a volcano....as original history of.

Instead a male thinks about empty deep pit out of space, coldest body, and talks about another reaction, a Satan black hole, particles and says to everyone, this state is how God got created, by the alien theme UFO radiation mass and also Satan he says...before God.

As alienists.

Now humans living on Earth have always been harmed by science, which is CULT/UFO o mass radiation occultist ideals....Satanism.

So we are all just meant to say oooh and aaaah, to our lying brother, the scientist about how super destructive intelligent he is......as all of his own life choice, belief, actions for choice is always inferred....I will murder you or your family, destroy your life kind of attitudes....the Destroyer self in person.....for it is exactly how he behaves and acts against his humanity.

The story about God the stone a planet was told by RATIONAL scientists for rational, and natural reasoning....for the planet has to exist for a human to exist.

Yet that Satanist says, when a human being life began from a particle in space....and it is exactly how he infers how life got created....for he says in thinking, I invented it.

So you would as a spiritual human or healer self then think....now what is his psyche problem, as that human, living only consciously inside of a gas mass atmosphere that is by spatial conditions, a filled in body of space, making it higher than any other spatial body he is talking about.

Must be why he knows...for the cold gas mass that is spatial mass, is higher than bodies not inside of that gas spatial heavenly mass, for conscious appraisal.

Today a male said to self life began as a reaction on the ground of nuclear dust...when the breathe was put into the nostrils of a living male self...to own breathing, for you cannot say that a spirit being suddenly began breathing, when we own that term in self explanation, human as a self experience, spiritual life.

Therefore if a male says to self, when the Universe became a Satan star black hole particle cause of its mass collapse, O seeing mass is the creator from a higher state into a lower state.

If a male says that a dust particle or chemical particle or metal particle owns all of the power of the UNIVERSE inside of it...when he converts it his mind should say, and now it no longer exists....but it does not.

Because his mind first said that a holy dust particle ground reaction created the breathe of his life as a man....and told lies about it.

For he says God is a male telling all the stories and a male/man can only be a male or a man with a penis.

Therefore science has always said that the highest state in the UNIVERSE is empty cold deep pit of space, the coldest body. Hot dense bodies fall from the hot state of their expansion and fall into colder space, and become created/changed into a higher state.

What a male said about space.

So if he says when a particle is removed it then owns the highest state, he would be saying deep empty cold space...and no other statement.

And it is because he said that the particle held fused came from a hot dense state first and achieved a higher particle fusion, held state.

If a male says that a hot dense gas state causes lightning to get electricity from, then on God the O Earth body, the only place where his own life continues to exist is from the mountain volcano story. Why males in science said God is the science status, not Satan. O presence of MASS.

If a male wants to pretend that mass does not exist, then nor does his life or self.

If a male makes a science theme as if he is looking down on Earth from some outside angle....he should draw a human being body falling into the opening of O God that he wants to build.....mass removal of mass.

Males say that as they believe that Satan created God, then science can remove Satan and still own God. Which makes no sense.....for he is always just talking about what he is studying what he says is a star, a black hole and swirling particle mass....which he said is Satan....he never said it was God did he!

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
Are politicians 'playing God' when they pass laws that make differences in peoples' lives, good or bad? How about educators, are they 'playing God' by instilling new knowledge into the minds of the next generation? A businesses 'playing God' by buying and selling property and ideas?

Good point. And in my opinion I would say yes.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Is God Male? What Does the Bible Say?

Humans are living, as a male life body owner of a penis, the female life, called a female human with a vagina. These 2 bodies know that they own life of a human self bio continuance by the act of human sex....from sperm and an ovary.

Consciousness is adult human owned and expressed as the body that says I know what I know as an adult, a human.

A human says I was never the original 2 human being parents, self owned. All life since consciously came from sperm and an ovary. o a cell that began with a . point.

If a human says that God is male inferred as the TITLE God, specifically, then he says God is a human male, the Genesis of my own self is from o a little cell with a dot point, the sperm. God titled genetic medical science awareness.....the Bible said to be detailed Healer, which today is medical science terminology.

The term God is Father, son and the Holy spirit....all about self, a male living as a human. For you cannot talk about self presence when you do not exist. For no animal speaks on our behalf to say, and we existed before you did consciously human, for they are not human consciousness.

And no human should be allowed to argue about self presence, for you would then have to question their own ethics and motivation as a human.

And so we did, we questioned the ethics of nuclear or the cult/occult science which was termed Satanism. The bringer of UFO radiation mass to force the conversion of the body that they said is God in science. As stated only by human being males as they live on a stone body planet.

Knowing that O God the stone planet in its natural history existed first...and knowing that it released volcanic gases in space to become the heavenly cooled gases.

The stories of O God in science were never the Genesis stories of God the human male harmed by O God in science.

If a male says I believe that a cloud, whose historical presence was hot burning gases to own smoking clouds created life, then the highest body today on Earth is the cloud itself from God history. So a cloud is in its owned highest form.

And humans know that we are not a cloud.

A human in natural science says. The Nature tree garden existed first, then animals in all their forms exist afterwards and then humans, without claiming and I know a link....when each body exists in natural form and is self present.

A human in science owns 2 categories about self expression. Medical science about the knowledge of the human body, to assist it when it is self harmed.

Occult/nuclear science who owns the male chosen conditions to harm the body.

What the definition of male human science in self conflicting choices was always taught for.