• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Angels still being created?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Or did God(s) permanently cease creating them long ago? Wouldn't it make sense to create more of them if there is indeed a spiritual battle taking place with Satan and the fallen Angels? Why can't Angels still choose to rebel? Are they like robots with no ability to decide for themselves whether they want to serve and obey?

Tabu

Or did God(s) permanently cease creating them long ago? Wouldn't it make sense to create more of them if there is indeed a spiritual battle taking place with Satan and the fallen Angels? Why can't Angels still choose to rebel? Are they like robots with no ability to decide for themselves whether they want to serve and obey?
I think we (souls) are the fallen angels , and have the ability to raise up to angelic purity once again.

David T

Premium Member
I saw this documentary on angels. Every atheist should watch it cuz they would stop being atheists and become believers after watching it. Magikal!!
b01a88dd9291ff0031cb9f6a4ad80cf6.jpg

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The word angel means messenger, so yes there is always someone with a message if you have ears to listen, the message isn't something that ended at Revelations, that is only what they want you to believe.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
How I understand it:

No new Angels are being created. Before the fall of the rebel Angels, the Angels weren't even granted direct vision of God. Angels have free will, but they're all made their choice already.

Repox

Truth Seeker
From what I know, there are twelve angels in heaven. Satan is the thirteenth angel. God expelled Satan after he attacked the other angels. God created the universe and put Satan inside, he can never escape. I know that doesn't fit with Bible stories. In Rev. 12, Satan and other angels fight Michael and his angel. I had a dream about Michael. He was high up in the air in a large room siting in an arm chair, he was wearing an army generals uniform. A voice said, "This is Michael, God's General of the angels." I don't believe God will ever create another angel.

Angels are God's servants. They watch what is happening on earth and report to God. In heaven, angels surround God loving and worshipping the two Gods in a sphere. Satan made a choice to rebel against God. From the beginning Satan was a rebellious angel.

I had a dream about Satan as a child. I was in heaven when I saw God holding the hand of a small husky boy with a defiant look; both were in human form wearing clothes. I don't believe angels resemble humans, but Satan, as a fledgling angel, was portrayed that way in order that I, a human, would understand. God was leading the defiant boy into heaven. In another dream, God had just created an angel. It had the appearance of a brilliant cotton ball. God tossed the angel into heaven. The meaning was clear, the angel was free to roam heaven and do whatever it wanted. After a short while, the angel returned to be close to God. I believe this is important. God gave angels freewill, they could be with him for eternity, or they could go out on their own. Evidently, Satan decided to be independent of God.

Last edited: