• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apeal to all for integrity

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
If I lived totally by the way I lived my life until the last 4-5 years ago, I would probably not even like myself very well.
I don't like being judgmental, arrogant, all knowing, pointing my fingers at everyone and thinking they are right and everyone else is wrong.
It took a while for me to change, Do I still trust and believe in God, yes.
Do I still see the Bible as the inspired word of God, yes, but now have many questions that I never would allow myself to ask before.
Did I have a personal experience of the God Kind? Yes, and I will never deny it.

I haven't been to church in the last 2 years, but after all your belief should be in God not the church, it is only a building. I have many different diverse thoughts on how I believe and if I find a church where I can be accepted as myself without pretense and having to live up to some unrealistic characterization of what I should be, the I will be happy to go. I can't live up to everyone else's standards and expectations because first of all I have to realize just what those are for me. Having said that, I will try to continue to live with integrity and certain standards that I adhere to at this time. ;)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I am honest, and I submit to everyone I meet that complacency is my sworn enemy.

I have found that these two sentiments are part of my core values. They have gotten me in positions where I have made mistakes, and where some (or a lot) of people haven't liked me very much, but in the end I don't regret any decisions I have made when based on these core values.