• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Any of you seekers heard of Mark Manson?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings

I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forum today!

I had heard of Mark Manson but never visited his site till today. Apparently he has written a couple of "unconventional" books as well.

Friendly warning!

Mark does use "colourful" language at times so if that aint your cup-of-tea best not to visit his site.

The site is titled - Life advice that doesn't suck! I gather he is not a huge fan of many books in the "self-help" category ...

There are enough articles on this site to fill multiple books, so it can sometimes be daunting to know where to start. Below are what many consider to be the best articles that have been the most popular, the most shared, or had the greatest effect on readers’ lives.

Click here for more -

Best Articles: 20 Articles That Can Change Your Life

Enjoy your browsing!

Reactions: Vee

Vee

Premium Member
Greetings fellow earthlings

I hope you are enjoying your time here on the forum today!

I had heard of Mark Manson but never visited his site till today. Apparently he has written a couple of "unconventional" books as well.

Friendly warning!

Mark does use "colourful" language at times so if that aint your cup-of-tea best not to visit his site.

The site is titled - Life advice that doesn't suck! I gather he is not a huge fan of many books in the "self-help" category ...

There are enough articles on this site to fill multiple books, so it can sometimes be daunting to know where to start. Below are what many consider to be the best articles that have been the most popular, the most shared, or had the greatest effect on readers’ lives.

Click here for more -

Best Articles: 20 Articles That Can Change Your Life

Enjoy your browsing!

I started reading his blog years ago and love his work despite de colorful language. I read his las two books several times/
Mark is a very smart guy who is not afraid to expose his own "failures" and negative experiences. He tells things as they are and I find that very refreshing.