• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anunnakis vs demons

EMRE

There was a man from Ur and his name was abraham....abraham had done covenant with yahweh and he performed circumcision at the age of 99 to mark this covenant...After this covenant everything changed in favor of yahweh and effect of anunnaki disappeared...so who is yahweh?

sooda

Veteran Member
There was a man from Ur and his name was abraham....abraham had done covenant with yahweh and he performed circumcision at the age of 99 to mark this covenant...After this covenant everything changed in favor of yahweh and effect of anunnaki disappeared...so who is yahweh?

Yahweh is he son of a Ugaritic god..

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@soodah,

right, I remember this material from your posts.

my question remains chicken and egg.

there is evidence that supports a Ugaritic belief system existed.
there is evidence that supports a Hebrew ( for lack of a better word) belief system existed.
there are numerous similarities between the Hebrew belief system / language and the Ugaritic belief system / language.

but I still don't see cause and effect. i feel like both belief systems / languages could come from a common divine source?

what am I missing?

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
@soodah,

right, I remember this material from your posts.

my question remains chicken and egg.

there is evidence that supports a Ugaritic belief system existed.
there is evidence that supports a Hebrew ( for lack of a better word) belief system existed.
there are numerous similarities between the Hebrew belief system / language and the Ugaritic belief system / language.

but I still don't see cause and effect. i feel like both belief systems / languages could come from a common divine source?

what am I missing?

The Ugarit is MUCH older and was under the control of Egypt as was Sinai and Canaan. It was a Canaanite pantheon... Most scholars today believe that the Israelites were a Canaanite tribe who slowly split off and gave up the pantheon.

You have to look at what was going on.. The Sea people showed up from the Greek Islands and took over the sea coast.. The Canaanite Bedouin lost their symbiotic relationship with settled groups who provided them with textiles, pottery and grain.. so they moved to the interior hill country,

EMRE

so what is the end point? are yahweh, el vs just imaginations of ugaritic civilisations?

sooda

Veteran Member
so what is the end point? are yahweh, el vs just imaginations of ugaritic civilisations?

A question for the ages. Human beings have always had gods or worshipped nature.....as far back as the Natufians who had Shamans.

Michelle71

I want to know why some of the annunakis are mentioned as demons in some spiritual websites?

Because demons are considered the disembodied spirits of the giants (a.k.a. the Anunnaki). Only the spirits created by God have a place in the afterlife. The children created by angels and human woman don't have a place for their spirits to go to after death and so they became disembodied when they died - they are a bit malevolent because they got the sharp end of the stick.

sooda

Veteran Member
My idea is like this: There were Anunnakis coming to earth and doing some searches...The chief of the group was Enki and He was the master of scientists of Anunnaki at the same time..His mother was from Sirius, Orion..He did some scientific work like genetic engineering. He created homosapiens by combining dna of homoerectus and anunnaki..There had been many tries of course to get the best kind: homosapiens....these were all written by Sitchins and I know it...But sitchins didn't tell everything..there are some holes..what happened after the nuclear war which occured in 2024 bc..? The man named abraham came out and made some deal with yahweh and then anunnakis disappeared and yahweh became the only power on earth...where did annunnakis go? did they fight with yahweh? is yahweh one of the member of anunnakis in fact? or is yahweh another alien like greys or reptilians? did yahweh win over Enki and lock the anunnakis in another dimension? maybe demons are these anunnakis and they try to warn people about yahweh in their dreams or meditations, vs??
Thanks everyone tryting to answer my questions...
wish you the best for you...

Where did you learn about the nuclear war of 2024 BC?