• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-Zionism?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Its NOT about jews. The tribe or the religion. Its about the political movement. I would say the same thing about Catholics or baptists. These people happen to be jewish, and that's where it ends for me.
I'm sure that you and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have a good deal more in common, but, for now, please identify the participants of this Jewish-Zionist conspiracy subverting American politics.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
But, speaking for myself, I am not opposed to Israel's existance. I'm opposed to some of their policies, which is very different.
Good point; I believe that the Jews ought to have a home land.
But I have met some Jews who are opposed to Israel in general. Not surprising, really...Jews having different opinions. I know there are a lot who are opposed not so much to Israel as to a secular or semi-secular Israel.
And I can assure you that there are plently of "British" people who are hell bent on trying to destroy this country
I'm somewhat curious as to what your feelings are about living in the US, then?
That's a good question - one that always occurs to me.

xexon

Destroyer of Worlds
I'm sure that you and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have a good deal more in common, but, for now, please identify the participants of this Jewish-Zionist conspiracy subverting American politics.

I'm not a librarian. Do your own research and post what you find here if you want. AIPAC is the visible part. Need I remind you that several of it's members have been brought up on spying charges recently. http://news.google.com/archivesearch?hl=en&ned=us&q=aipac,spying&ie=UTF-8

One of the main players in the Bush Administration is Douglas Feith. A little background on the man, outside of the western media: http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/usa/feithisrael.htm

Again, its about zionism, not jews or judaism.

Let me put this another way, it is because I admire jewish people and culture, that I wish to alert them to to this serpent that has them hypnotized. I'm not anti-Israel. You can hardly send all these immigrant jews back to where they came from. The only solution is to deal with what is in place. Politcal zionism is endangering everyone in Israel. This needs to stop.

As for Ahmadinejad, he has made it perfectly clear that his trouble is with the zionist leadership of Israel, and not with her people as a whole. This is a fact that has been widely distorted to read otherwise. Case in point: http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Statements/20070402IranWhycfm.cfm
http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Iran/2006MarchIran.cfm

There is a great deal of social engineering going on in the media these days that is steering people's opinions where certain people seem to think they need to go. Were it not for the internet, where people can freely exchange information, we would have little choice but to believe what we are told.

Those days are over. Zionism is now cracking because they can't cover all the bases anymore like they used to. The truth is out there, and the more people that know it, the better the world can deal with it.

x

Booko

Deviled Hen
One of the main players in the Bush Administration is Douglas Feith. A little background on the man, outside of the western media: http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/usa/feithisrael.htm
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/usa/feithisrael.htm

Right. "radioislam" is supposed to be an unbiased source of news concerning Israel?

Again, its about zionism, not jews or judaism.
Sorry, but it's not possible to treat Zionism and Jews and Judaism as if they are totally separate, because they simply are not.

Politcal zionism is endangering everyone in Israel. This needs to stop.
Maybe it would help if you stepped back for a moment and defined, say, 3 top things by which you define "political Zionism."

As for Ahmadinejad, he has made it perfectly clear that his trouble is with the zionist leadership of Israel, and not with her people as a whole.
Tell it to the Jewish Persian refugees who are here because of the mistreatment they have received in Iran, not only under Ahmadinejad, but those before him.

I see no reason to believe Ahmadinejad's propaganda is anything but that: propaganda.

There is a great deal of social engineering going on in the media these days that is steering people's opinions where certain people seem to think they need to go.
There's a great deal of idiocy and incompetence in the media these days. Even assuming good intent, the results are questionable at best. But that is a matter of media criticism generally, having nothing specifically to do with Zionists, Jews, AIPAC or other alleged conspiracies.

The Saudi gov't has a PR firm and influence here as well. Having a PR firm in this country is not a sin. It just means you're smart enough to realize what it takes to get a microphone in this country and have your pov heard.

Were it not for the internet, where people can freely exchange information, we would have little choice but to believe what we are told.
True, though I would hasten to point out that material on the Internet is as subject toTheodore Sturgeon's Law as science fiction writing is.

Those days are over. Zionism is now cracking because they can't cover all the bases anymore like they used to. The truth is out there, and the more people that know it, the better the world can deal with it.
Please explain in what way "Zionism is now cracking."

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
From one who echoes xenon's drivel ...
Sudan: Jews behind Darfur conflict​

Sudan's defense minister, Abdel Rahim Mohamed Hussein, has accused "24 Jewish organizations" of "fueling the conflict in Darfur" last week in an interview with a Saudi newspaper.

Hussein was interviewed during an official state-visit to the Saudi kingdom last week.

A journalist from Saudi Arabia's Okaz newspaper asked Hussein: "Some people are talking about the penetration of Jewish organizations in Darfur and that there is no conflict there?"

"The Darfur issue is being fuelled by 24 Jewish organizations, who are making the largest amount of noise over the issue, and using the Holocaust in their campaigning," the Sudanese defense minister replied.

Hussein added that the Darfur conflict was driven by "friction between farmers and herders and shepherds. Among the biggest problems is that of water, which is used to exploit the differences and fuel the conflict."

"Are these Jewish groups supporting (the rebels) financially?," the interviewer from Okaz asked Hussein.

"Yes, they provide political and material support through their control over the media and across American and British circles," Hussein said, adding that Jewish groups were using "all means to fuel these conflicts."

He added that Western reports of 200,000 people dying in Sudan were false, and said: "We talk about 9,000 dead as a result of either government or rebel actions."

- see ynetnews.com
The damn conspiracy is everywhere ...

Booko

Deviled Hen
From one who echoes xenon's drivel ...The damn conspiracy is everywhere ...

Yeah, a little birdie told me the Janjaweed were Jewish.

Someone has been eating too many Alice B. Toklas brownies, methinks. :sarcastic

Hm, on second thought it must be something else. Those baked goods tend to mellow people out -- not make them concoct pure lies for political reasons.

ssrt

I'm one of those Persian Jewish refugees. You can keep telling me how much Iran loves the Jews and hates the Zioinsts, but I know the truth. We were not treated well in Iran under Islamic rule. My grandparents and parents were forced out, their businesses taken, and they rode on HORSEBACK for SEVERAL YEARS, first to Uzbekistan and then to Israel.

My grandfather didn't get there.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I'm one of those Persian Jewish refugees. You can keep telling me how much Iran loves the Jews and hates the Zioinsts, but I know the truth. We were not treated well in Iran under Islamic rule. My grandparents and parents were forced out, their businesses taken, and they rode on HORSEBACK for SEVERAL YEARS, first to Uzbekistan and then to Israel.

My grandfather didn't get there.

I understand perfectly, ssrt. I know many Persian Baha'i refugees with similar stories and lost relatives and friends.

My neighbors are Jewish, and his parents live in Akka now, but originally they were from Shiraz and moved to Israel in the 50s. It would seem their timing was fortunate.

"Zionists" never had any influence in Iranian affairs. The leaders there just shout "Zionists!" to divert their population's attention from the sort of gov't they have. It's the time-honoured technique of dictators and demogogues everywhere.

That someone would give Ahmadinejad's babbling any credence is very sad indeed.

Doktormartini

小虎
Hi! I haven't been here in awhile! I saw my thread and figured I'd chime in!

I don't believe in every Jewish conspiracy, but you cannot deny the fact that almost every main media corporation in the US is either run by Jews, or Zionists.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic

I don't believe in every Jewish conspiracy, but you cannot deny the fact that almost every main media corporation in the US is either run by Jews, or Zionists.
Nor can you deny that the governments of the western world were/are run almost exclusively by Christians for the last couple of centuries.

Conspiracy? *que twilight zone music*

jewscout

Religious Zionist

simply because someone who has 1 seat on a board of directors of NBC may have a last name ending in "berg" or "stein" does not equal jewish or zionist control over the media.

such a leap is sad at best, anti-semitic at worst.

this concept of a "world zionist conspiracy" is nothing more than an updated version of the timeless World Jewish conspiracy...in this post-shoah age the enemies of the jews simply replace the word and then pretend like it's ok...and somehow so many more people buy it because of the changing of one little word.

ssrt

Because they are all so far right winged and only show one side of the Issue and they never show anything that puts Israel in the wrong even if what they are doing is wrong.

I'm sorry... Were you living in a cave during this recent conflict in Lebanon?

ssrt

simply because someone who has 1 seat on a board of directors of NBC may have a last name ending in "berg" or "stein" does not equal jewish or zionist control over the media.

such a leap is sad at best, anti-semitic at worst.

this concept of a "world zionist conspiracy" is nothing more than an updated version of the timeless World Jewish conspiracy...in this post-shoah age the enemies of the jews simply replace the word and then pretend like it's ok...and somehow so many more people buy it because of the changing of one little word.

And then vehemently deny that they are anti-semites, and claim that Zionists use the accusation to silence criticism.

I think that the best way of dealing with people like this is to avoid accusing them of being anti-semitic (which they are), and instead simply present the facts. That way, people can see them for the fools they are and identify their bias without us having to explicitly say it.

almifkhar

if you are jewish and are against zionism you are labeled SELF HATING JEW
if you are not jewish and are against zionism you are labeled ANTI-SEMTIC
yet if you are jewish and are down with zionism you are labeled INTELLEGANT, RIGHTOUS, ETC.
THIS SHOULD BE A RED FLAG TO ALL JEWS!!!!!!

zionism is satanic pure and simple. the proof to this is the way in which we see it practiced. zionism says that jews should take their destiny into their own hands. this means, go out and get your promised land reguardless of who you squash in the process,etc. this is materialistic to the core. since when does materialism equate to judaism? i was under the impression that judaism was all about the spiritual. of course the simple minded zionist will never understand that the state of israel as we know it today will never benifit them. those who brought this idology to the world are the same people who feed from the death, and suffering of us lower classes. lets not forget that the zionist party were the only other political party allowed in nazi germany. lets not forget that these same zionists sold the very people they claim to protect down the river in the form of the holocaust. lets not forget that these same zionists are to this very day selling the very people they claim to protect down the river with their bad manors and racist idology. they beat down, jail, murder and desicrate the holy houses of the very people they claim to protect for the simple crime of not being zionist jews. they treat non white jews like second class citizens, and of course the non jews in the land are treated as sub human. what noble people.

supremecourt88.jpeg

the santanic israeli supreme court building. built by the zionist savior rothschild family. note that 33 level pyramid on top of the building. is this judaism?
58_02invertedcross.jpeg

i thought crosses were a christian thing? since when did they become a jewish thing?
58_03obelisk.jpeg

i didn't realize oblisks were jewish symbols either, hmmmm? can anyone say phalic symbolism?
58_06rothschild2.jpeg

now this is interesting indeed! since when did the eye of horus other wise known as eye of lucifer in the pyramid become a jewish symbol? i was under the impression judaism was a right hand path religion not a left hand path religion. perhaps a zionist can explain this to me for i would be most interested in hearing all about it.
58_11leylines.jpeg

what's with the ley line? wouldn't that be deemed paganistic earth worship?
58_17courtyard.jpeg

since when did freemason symbolism become jewish symbolism?
58_18fertility.jpeg

more fertility symbolism? please oh please zionists on rf, please explain this to me. did i miss something when i was studying judaism? i wonder what god thinks of the zionist state of israel with its murderous and theiven ways, not to mention all these left hand path religous symbols we find in this supreme court building built by the wonderful zionist friend rothschild.

Smoke

Done here.
zionism is satanic pure and simple. the proof to this is the way in which we see it practiced. zionism says that jews should take their destiny into their own hands.
Yes, yes. Jews should be submissive and patient and wait on God to help them; only their enemies should take things into their own hands.

they treat non white jews like second class citizens, and of course the non jews in the land are treated as sub human.
All in all, I'd rather be a non-Jew in Israel than a non-Muslim in most Muslim countries.

ssrt

if you are jewish and are against zionism you are labeled SELF HATING JEW
if you are not jewish and are against zionism you are labeled ANTI-SEMTIC
yet if you are jewish and are down with zionism you are labeled INTELLEGANT, RIGHTOUS, ETC.

Riiiiiiight... This is what I was just talking about. It would be incredibly frustrating if it weren't so entertaining that there are people who genuinely believe this.

zionism is satanic pure and simple. the proof to this is the way in which we see it practiced.

STOP. Zionism can be practiced now? That's fascinating. There I was, stupidly believing that Zionism was a political movement, when in fact it's a satanic cult. Thanks for sharing.

zionism says that jews should take their destiny into their own hands. this means, go out and get your promised land reguardless of who you squash in the process,etc. this is materialistic to the core. since when does materialism equate to judaism? i was under the impression that judaism was all about the spiritual.

Next thing you'll be telling me the Torah isn't Jewish because it promises land to the Jews - how materialistic!

Note that I don't actually consider the Torah to be a right to the land, but I just thought it was interesting how you claimed that no such thing could POSSIBLY be a part of Judaism!

of course the simple minded zionist will never understand that the state of israel as we know it today will never benifit them.

Tell that to my grandmother's family who were butchered, and to my father's family who were chased out of their homes and were protected in Israel. I would say that being alive is a pretty good benefit.

those who brought this idology to the world are the same people who feed from the death, and suffering of us lower classes.

Rawr! They sound like eeeeeeeevil people. Bad Jews... er... I mean Zionists. Bad!

lets not forget that the zionist party were the only other political party allowed in nazi germany.

Reliable source please.

lets not forget that these same zionists sold the very people they claim to protect down the river in the form of the holocaust.

You're winning me over... The Zionists did the holocaust! Oh, now I'm sure of it, they're baaaaad people. Of course, that's actually rubbish.

lets not forget that these same zionists are to this very day selling the very people they claim to protect down the river with their bad manors and racist idology.

Actually, Israel protects me from people like you, for which I am forever grateful.

they beat down, jail, murder and desicrate the holy houses of the very people they claim to protect for the simple crime of not being zionist jews.

Tell that to the Neturei Karta who live in Israel. They will be shocked to hear it.

they treat non white jews like second class citizens, and of course the non jews in the land are treated as sub human. what noble people.

I'm a non-white Jew. There's discrimination, sure, but there is everywhere in the world. This may come as a shock to you, but Zionists did not invent racism. The fact is that all Jews, and all non-Jews for that matter, are guaranteed the same rights under the Israeli DEMOCRACY.

supremecourt88.jpeg

the santanic israeli supreme court building. built by the zionist savior rothschild family. note that 33 level pyramid on top of the building. is this judaism?
58_02invertedcross.jpeg

i thought crosses were a christian thing? since when did they become a jewish thing?
58_03obelisk.jpeg

i didn't realize oblisks were jewish symbols either, hmmmm? can anyone say phalic symbolism?
58_06rothschild2.jpeg

now this is interesting indeed! since when did the eye of horus other wise known as eye of lucifer in the pyramid become a jewish symbol? i was under the impression judaism was a right hand path religion not a left hand path religion. perhaps a zionist can explain this to me for i would be most interested in hearing all about it.
58_11leylines.jpeg

what's with the ley line? wouldn't that be deemed paganistic earth worship?
58_17courtyard.jpeg

since when did freemason symbolism become jewish symbolism?
58_18fertility.jpeg

more fertility symbolism? please oh please zionists on rf, please explain this to me.

Oh, God forbid, architecture that is NOT JEWISH? Well, this does it, you've proved it, they're evil evil people who worship the devil.

did i miss something when i was studying judaism?

Yes, it would seem you missed a great deal when studying Judaism.

i wonder what god thinks of the zionist state of israel with its murderous and theiven ways, not to mention all these left hand path religous symbols we find in this supreme court building built by the wonderful zionist friend rothschild.

Welcome to Democracy and freedom. Two concepts you clearly need to be introduced to.