• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-vaccine movement?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It needs to be criminalized on the basis it poses a danger to others, particularly those with compromised immune systems or who legit can't be vaccinated. It's also child abuse and neglect to refuse to have your child treated, and, yes, **** we haven't seen in awhile is coming back because these idiots needlessly put their kids at risk over bs reasons and fraudulent claims and "studies."

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I got a bunch of vaccinations as a child, from my Catholic school.

I'm gay.

Draw your own conclusions.
If you want to draw simplistic conclusions.
:p
Tom

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you want to draw simplistic conclusions.
The priest failed "Priesting 101" and thus could not keep the gay demons out of those vaccines, damning and cursing your soul like a heroine junkie. The holy water he blesses is probably instantly transformed into unholy semen.

74x12

What do people here think of the anti-vaccine movement?

Personally, I think it’s both wrong and dangerous

There's a good overview of it here:

Anti-vaccination movement - RationalWiki

Is there anyone here who is against having vaccinations? If so could you please explain your reasons?
I'm not against all vaccines. I'm against the vaccines they want to give us.

The leaders of this world are conspiring to have a dumbed-down electorate and to lower world population. Trust them at your own peril.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
What do people here think of the anti-vaccine movement?
I sympathetically disagree.

Personally, I think it’s both wrong and dangerous

There's a good overview of it here:

Anti-vaccination movement - RationalWiki

Is there anyone here who is against having vaccinations? If so could you please explain your reasons?
I am in favor of vaccinations, generally; even though they hurt. I sympathetically disagree with those who worry about them.

Some moms are understandably confused in not knowing the difference between mercury that is absorbed into the body and mercury which harmlessly passes through. Mercury in Thymerisol is no longer just mercury. Its Thymerisol, and its not able to be toxic like Mercury is. Its non toxic and is peed out just like table salt which contains Chlorine or water which contains Hydrogen. Its important that people understand its not pure 'Mercury' that is the preservative used in some vaccines. It is a chemical composition which does not behave at all like mercury. Its not that heavier-than-iron liquid that is found in thermometers.

The secondary concern about vaccines come from concerns about allergies.

A third concern is superstitious or religious. "We don't want our kids involved in this. Its immoral." or "We don't want our kids exposed to magic."

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The priest failed "Priesting 101" and thus could not keep the gay demons out of those vaccines, damning and cursing your soul like a heroine junkie. The holy water he blesses is probably instantly transformed into unholy semen.
Wheee!

I used to sleep with RCC priests. Literally. I have woken up of a morning with a man I've never met before asleep next to me.
Blocking my way out of bed.

That just meant it was a holiday. A nonreligious holiday, like 4th of July or Thanksgiving.
YAY!

Things were simpler back in the good old days.
The leaders of this world are conspiring to have a dumbed-down electorate and to lower world population. Trust them at your own peril.
You mean like the Trumps, Putins, and other elites?
Those are the leaders.

And we can't blame ancient religions any more. God doesn't matter. We humans decide to support the leaders with power.
Tom

74x12

:rolleyes:
Then they've failed miserably, as vaccines have saved many, many lives.
You're easily manipulated because you think in simplistic terms. Black and white. No gray.

I never argued the vaccines don't work for their intended use. What else do they do however?

As I pointed out; I'm not against vaccines. Just the ones they want to give us.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You're easily manipulated because you think in simplistic terms. Black and white. No gray.

I never argued the vaccines don't work for their intended use. What else do they do however?

As I pointed out; I'm not against vaccines. Just the ones they want to give us.
Actually, no, I do not think in black and white terms only. Far from it.

I never said you argued that vaccines don't "work for their intended use." What else is it that you think they do??

I argued against your point that "they" are using them to "lower the world population."

74x12

You mean like the Trumps, Putins, and other elites?
Those are the leaders.

And we can't blame ancient religions any more. God doesn't matter. We humans decide to support the leaders with power.
Tom
I see that you believe in the system. Leaders? Puppets and figure heads in my opinion.

God matters way more than you could possibly imagine.

But as for leaders we give our power to. They only give you the illusion of choice. They carefully choose all candidates so they don't even have to worry how you vote. So one wing flaps then the other but the bird is going forward. That's your left and right wing politics! In other words the party changes power but the policies never really change. As a bird of ill omen the whole corrupt system moves forward.

It's all about spiritual consent. Just like the old stories of vampires. You have to invite them. Same thing with evil. People have to give their consent and so they do without even understanding what they're doing.
Actually, no, I do not think in black and white terms only. Far from it.

I never said you argued that vaccines don't "work for their intended use." What else is it that you think they do??

I argued against your point that "they" are using them to "lower the world population."
I see. Yes, they could just discontinue vaccines to lower population; but people would not stand for it. No, they have to keep giving vaccines. It's about lowering population without looking like a huge ******** in the process. They most of all want power and to stay on top.

I want the vaccines examined(not by the same people) and we should know what's in them and anything dangerous or questionable should be removed. Also they could change the way vaccines are given which would be wise. For example in Japan they space out the vaccines instead of giving them all in one shot. That may be a lot safer.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I see. Yes, they could just discontinue vaccines to lower population; but people would not stand for it. No, they have to keep giving vaccines. It's about lowering population without looking like a huge ******** in the process. They most of all want power and to stay on top.

I want the vaccines examined(not by the same people) and we should know what's in them and anything dangerous or questionable should be removed. Also they could change the way vaccines are given which would be wise. For example in Japan they space out the vaccines instead of giving them all in one shot. That may be a lot safer.

Vaccines are tested and examined, and re-tested, and their ingredients are actually known.

So how, exactly, are "they" using vaccines to lower the world population then? :shrug:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
both wrong and dangerous

I agree in general for most vaccines. I did find something interesting below:

Since vaccine manufacturers are not criminally responsible for their products...

That is only a very partial view of the law. Parents can't sue drug firms when vaccines cause harm, Supreme Court says is the story and it's about the ability of people to sue drug makers.

The story notes that there is a vaccine court which To date, the compensation fund has paid out $1.8 billion to 2,500 petitioners. The average award is about $750,000.

But what the law should be compared to what it is in the EU is an interesting question. I found this which notes that how the EU treats vaccines can (and should) change how vaccines are changed for other nations: Liability for Vaccine Injury: The United States, the European Union, and the Developing World

And this makes sense to me:

the ECJ held that when there is no clear medical evidence for or against causation, the plaintiff does not automatically lose because she does not have definite scientific evidence.
This decision permits lawsuits in Europe for defectively designed vaccines that individuals cannot bring in any court in the United States. There are several vaccines on the global market now, including pentavalent and hexavalent infant vaccines and human papilloma virus vaccines for teenagers, which appear to be associated with significant injuries and deaths, despite the lack of clear scientific consensus of a causal link. 358N.W. v. Sanofi Pasteur MSD SNC may permit more vaccine injury litigation in Europe, which in turn could improve vaccine safety globally. Because many of the vaccines on the market in Europe are identical to those marketed elsewhere and produced by the same handful of manufacturers, 359 if litigation induces manufacturers to change their product designs for the European market, they might implement those changes elsewhere in the world.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
. Just the ones they want to give us.
Who is "they"?

I just went through an annual event. My mother-in-law got her flu vaccination.
She was sick for a couple of days. Vomiting and diarrhoea, and she hated everything. Including me, who kept bringing her juice and soup and monitoring her meds.
I knew she was getting better when she started complaining that I hadn't fixed her chicken vegetable stir fry lately. And I wasn't taking care of the dogs properly. And she wanted a different coffee mug in the morning.

Best was when she went to church to pray for me, because I'm such a heathen. That was Wednesday, week before last.
That's when I knew she was getting healthier. She was crabby and Christian. Baptist
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I see that you believe in the system. Leaders? Puppets and figure heads in my opinion.
You mean that you believe in Trump? A figurehead puppet?

I do believe that the system exists. I want it to end.

Isn't that the God who empowered the 19th century slavers? Muhammad? Exxon?

What I know about "the God who matters" is that He doesn't care about morality, as I understand it. I can see it all around me. God doesn't care about anything.

Kalam explained this. It's very clear. God might exist, if you have really low standards for existence. But God doesn't care about, or want, or plan, anything. Proof that no religion explains anything important about The Creator.

Religionists just make up stuff for their own personal interests. Like you, all religionists make up a fictional God in their own image.

Tom

leov

I agree in general for most vaccines. I did find something interesting below:

That is only a very partial view of the law. Parents can't sue drug firms when vaccines cause harm, Supreme Court says is the story and it's about the ability of people to sue drug makers.

The story notes that there is a vaccine court which To date, the compensation fund has paid out $1.8 billion to 2,500 petitioners. The average award is about $750,000.

But what the law should be compared to what it is in the EU is an interesting question. I found this which notes that how the EU treats vaccines can (and should) change how vaccines are changed for other nations: Liability for Vaccine Injury: The United States, the European Union, and the Developing World

And this makes sense to me:

the ECJ held that when there is no clear medical evidence for or against causation, the plaintiff does not automatically lose because she does not have definite scientific evidence.
This decision permits lawsuits in Europe for defectively designed vaccines that individuals cannot bring in any court in the United States. There are several vaccines on the global market now, including pentavalent and hexavalent infant vaccines and human papilloma virus vaccines for teenagers, which appear to be associated with significant injuries and deaths, despite the lack of clear scientific consensus of a causal link. 358N.W. v. Sanofi Pasteur MSD SNC may permit more vaccine injury litigation in Europe, which in turn could improve vaccine safety globally. Because many of the vaccines on the market in Europe are identical to those marketed elsewhere and produced by the same handful of manufacturers, 359 if litigation induces manufacturers to change their product designs for the European market, they might implement those changes elsewhere in the world.
US Supreme Court Gives Total Liability Shield to Big Drug Companies

leov

But as for leaders we give our power to. They only give you the illusion of choice. They carefully choose all candidates so they don't even have to worry how you vote. So one wing flaps then the other but the bird is going forward. That's your left and right wing politics! In other words the party changes power but the policies never really change. As a bird of ill omen the whole corrupt system moves forward.

It's all about spiritual consent. Just like the old stories of vampires. You have to invite them. Same thing with evil. People have to give their consent and so they do without even understanding what they're doing.

Aluminium in brain tissue in autism - ScienceDirect