• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Anti-science Bills in the South"

Anti-science Bills in the South

• Bad, bad, bad idea,

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Good idea

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

corynski

Reality First!
Premium Member
WOW! I didn't know that there's someone ol-- er, I mean more mature-- than I. I feel like such an infant at 72. :( Where's my rattle? Oh sorry, those are my bones.
As an obscure footnote Metis, I never imagined being 80, and I want to stress that it is a unique experience that others may want to value more highly. Specifically I likely wouldn't be here if I hadn't quit tobacco. Do it because being in this here and now with exciting new ideas and experiences is well worth it. Does that sound corny or something? I think of it this way.... never in the hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution has a human being experienced what I have.... this moment is beyond belief and description, and each of us is right on the front lines. For instance, as I float my hundreds of horsepower motor vehicle over the surreal smooth roads out in the tennessee countryside I am having an experience that not 0.0000000000001% of humanity has had! And especially, considering all the anthropological info that is emerging in current scholarship, increasing exponentially along with computers and communications, etc. and so forth..... how unbelievably awesome and mind staggering our existence becomes each succeeding day.........
Peace.......

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
For instance, as I float my hundreds of horsepower motor vehicle over the surreal smooth roads out in the tennessee countryside I am having an experience that not 0.0000000000001% of humanity has had!
My "style" is walking in da woods in da U.P. admiring Nature. Peaceful serenity, and being pooped on by da birds-- it can't get any better than dis-- especially followed by a sauna.

Like you, I really enjoy life.