• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Trans attempts attack on schools

King Phenomenon

Indeed it is.
Still, my country, despite still having many citizens using guns to this day, has done what the “free world” (USA) has not been able to accomplish for decades upon decades.
Reducing the amount of school children shot to death simply for attending school. Free world, huh?
Yeah keep your freedom. I prefer children to stay alive
Because I’m not a psycho
We have a low infant mortality rate

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
We have a low infant mortality rate
Good for you. So do we???
Actually I think we beat you in that regard. Since we actually bother to give people medicine at an affordable rate lol
You don’t go into debt for daring to get cancer in my country

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
There is no and
So what’s the issue? I’m confused
My country literally beats you in preventable death rates due to our medical system bro
Seems to me that I should be thankful not to live in the US

King Phenomenon

Good for you. So do we???
Actually I think we beat you in that regard. Since we actually bother to give people medicine at an affordable rate lol
You don’t go into debt for daring to get cancer in my country
Hopefully in the future we will be more like your country in these regards

We Never Know

No Slack
I’m grateful to live in a country that doesn’t have to worry about our children dying in school shootings every day ;)

"In your country before you buy a gun you must pass a background check. This includes a mental health check"

I have said numerous times that should be done here. Medical and minor records should be included in background checks IMO.

People from both sides complained about that.

King Phenomenon

"In your country before you buy a gun you must pass a background check. This includes a mental health check"

I have said numerous times that should be done here. Medical and minor records should be included in background checks IMO.

I agree but would it stop the violence? Drastic measures are needed unfortunately. Not really sure what they are though

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member

Again I don’t think this “guns is everything” mentality is something shared by all of America. But when I see an American (presumably) say such a sentiment, I will react to it. Not as a judgement against the country, but as a reaction against such a sentiment expressed. Do not presume we are on opposite sides of this issue. I suspect we largely agree. I’m merely reacting to the sentiments expressed