• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Trans attempts attack on schools

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
We desperately need Trans control measures.

I'd suggest licensing, background checks, a mental examination, and a waiting period for anyone wanting to be Trans.

Shouldn't we also do the same for cisgender males, since that is a demographic that is far more likely to commit a mass shooting?

"While specific data on transgender and nonbinary mass shooters can be hard to isolate, available information shows that the overwhelming majority of assailants in mass shootings are cisgender males."

Shaul

Premium Member
We desperately need Trans control measures.

I'd suggest licensing, background checks, a mental examination, and a waiting period for anyone wanting to be Trans.
I guess you don't have any serious suggestions for a serious situation.

Shaul

Premium Member
We should consider increased prior identification measures of shooters, stiffer bail requirements, and more rigorous penalties for law breakers.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Is it the priesthood’s abuse of children that create these trans monsters? More revealed today! More than 150 Catholic priests in Maryland sexually abused 600 children, new report found | Fox News

IMOP
Are they monsters because they're trans? Or monsters because they've murdered (or at least planned to)? If the latter, do you believe the former factors in?
Also, are you suggesting people transition due to being the victims of sexual abuse? What do you suppose that Venn diagram would look like?