• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another thought on seeking

Bird123

Some people find truth elsewhere that's just as valuable as someone else's truth.

Emotions are involved in a lot of decisions we make and our beliefs and so forth. That's just part of our human instinct-just the mind thinks to hard in interpreting and finding separation from this instinct rather than accept it and even learn from it. Almost as if emotions (and so forth) are a think to hide from because we are challenged with something we "think" threatens us but in actually, it does not.

As long as we don't say the other is lost for not finding our truth or are lost because they chose a different path, I think it's fine. Some people are more emotionally guided while others are not. Though, after awhile fast or slow, they'd still get to "their own" place rather than the same destination.

The Real Truth is the same for everyone. It's the Beliefs that are different.

Given enough lives and lessons everyone will end up at the Real Truth. On the other hand, free choice is a very important part of God's system so the path anyone should take should be of their own choosing. Life's lessons are best learned that way.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The Real Truth is the same for everyone. It's the Beliefs that are different.

Given enough lives and lessons everyone will end up at the Real Truth. On the other hand, free choice is a very important part of God's system so the path anyone should take should be of their own choosing. Life's lessons are best learned that way.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

There are so many "real truths" it's hard to keep count.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We own everything we ever needed and it was all natural.

Even technology could have implemented natural existing forces such as wind water steam earth conditions.

But greed and want had them seeking out destruction.

Einstein AI memory I heard once said he was wrong and sorry. Said nuclear thesis belief could have been instant death for everything.

He was actually right but it was shared. Every cancer or illness in modern times lived experienced.

Subliminal science advice real.

Man encoded science into creation himself real Galileo a sun theist life word said lie Gaol. Which he inherited as the proof against occultist man identified designer encoder.

Who attacked God earth forcing it to release radiation to the mass of a sun blast so he could apply conversion in an atmospheric gas mass that did not support conversion.

Of one. Stone. God. Planet. Earth.

And you know you sought it.

You know it sacrificed natural life.

You reference life sacrificed to theme copying.

Which is why. Man encoded written document a Bible said you are our destroyer. And meant it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I believe there are differences between

1. I believe (accept X is true without evidence)

2. I have faith (hope/have trust that X is true, even though not 100% sure)

3. I know (be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information as a fact)

Before someone were to find religious practice, path, or practice, they need to know their deal breakers.

I.e. your deal breaker is something you know us true without question:

Giving charity is who I am
Expressing love defines me as a person
I cannot exist without freedom of expression
My identity is lost without knowing where I came from

and so forth.

If a religion or practice conflicts with your identity, there is a conflict and not a religion to adopt.

i.e. the Buddha's Dharma says we have no identity. All is a product of change. If you know you have an identity, the Dharma may conflict with your value.

Likewise, if having an origin or finding the source of all things and people is irrelevant, believing in a creator would not be an ideal path to look into.

You can believe you have a creator, but, we can accept anything is true when it may not be.

You can hope that a creator exists is true, but if someone challenges your experiences, you may have some dissonance and doubt.

If you know a creator exist, like two and two, it is a fact. You will not budge, no matter what.

Finding a religion should not conflict with what you "know" is true. Belief can change. Faith can be broken. Knowledge is fixed.

Enjoy
I learnt.

The Bible was not written for conscious advice human experience in an explanation.

It involved human designed introduced by human as sciences a cause effect. Written as a numbered letter data advice. Is not actual conscious teaching.

A conscious human teaching

I live O on Planet. Every state natural supported

My life a son of a human father was the inventor of human sciences

My human father origin never invented the sciences.

I am a human baby man son of my human father.

I invented changes to God O earth mass as a son of my father a son of man.

There never was a son of god as I said no man is God.

The document was a feedback human man data status proving he inferred a human body as owner of natural light the state.

When spirit gases burning above our head a holy flame in heavens not ours. Was sitting in the womb vacuum.

Science human thought stopped using male and female themes in occult nuclear science as they became mind advised as a human. Not to.

Falsification of human advice.