• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another one of them proofs for God.

There's a difference between disagreement and gaslighting.

Do you know what gaslighting is?
Ya I've heard it before. My experience has been that people who use all those debate terms think they correctly applied it just by saying it.

I'm not gaslighting you I'm just challenging your assumption of how the burden of proof works.

You wish to make truth claims and be exempt from providing evidence b/c your belief is based on unbelief and you think your opinion is good enough for you and everyone else, but it's not.

I don't care about your opinion one bit when it comes to presenting evidence and being believable. You want to make the audacious claim the Bible is untrustworthy? Based on what? Your opinion.

That's like telling me you don't believe in words, but I do so the burden of proof is on me.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Ya I've heard it before. My experience has been that people who use all those debate terms think they correctly applied it just by saying it.

I'm not gaslighting you I'm just challenging your assumption of how the burden of proof works.
I'll take that as a "no."

You wish to make truth claims and be exempt from providing evidence b/c your belief is based on unbelief and you think your opinion is good enough for you and everyone else, but it's not.
You don't have the first clue about what I wish.

And what we're talking about is your lack of respect, not truth claims.

I don't care about your opinion one bit when it comes to presenting evidence and being believable. You want to make the audacious claim the Bible is untrustworthy? Based on what? Your opinion.

That's like telling me you don't believe in words, but I do so the burden of proof is on me.
Sounds like you might have me confused with someone else. What you describe doesn't seem to reflect anything that you and I have been talking about

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
2 Peter 1:21 NIV

God is the Author of the Bible and He is not ignorant of anything.

Why do you have a Christian crusader as your icon?

Anyone can claim to be a prophet and that a god spoke through them,there have been many who have done so and humans put into the Bible what they wanted and edited out the rest.

My icon is the flag of my country,I just like the picture.

I'll take that as a "no."

You don't have the first clue about what I wish.

And what we're talking about is your lack of respect, not truth claims.

Sounds like you might have me confused with someone else. What you describe doesn't seem to reflect anything that you and I have been talking about

gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
    "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"
*want (not wish)

I think you're right. I may have confused you with someone else. My intention is not to be disrespectful, but just about every atheist I've ever debated has been rude, obnoxious and condescending. I came in hot on this topic. I'll try to scale it back a little bit and have more of a discussion with you while we debate.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In human conscious life presence their psyche......they know that science is a liar...for science is historically Satanism.

So the argument is Satanic versus the presence of God and life still existing in its natural human experience.

Which is only said by living humans no matter what a scientist says about what God humans believe about spirit of God talking...for hearing of voice and talking is real, in atmospheric conditions.

Both vision of all things RECORDING imagery, made in the Image of GOD...means the nuclear effect and also recording of VOICE...which is only owned and equated by the bio form that owns voice. For animals that exist as information before us....as humans placate animals CONSCIOUSLY as less than us.

Not in DNA fact of natural presence...you would say human life owns C value 100 years natural. Animals might variate in their life span...but do own C value 100 years of life in animals.

Humans are actually in science liars. For we share the exact moment, living water/oxygen microbe natural light atmosphere.

So when themes of stories are told...you are meant to question statements.

Such as why an animal is given a higher reference, but also given another name as BEAST.

Yet in God science occult converting references CHRIST atmosphere is the mass we should be owning...and living within as one body...the body that belonged to natural God stone...held in cold gas mass.

To do nuclear in human science you have to light up the stone gases to get it to convert SATANISM.

Satanists in science tried to convince humans, no we are HOLY we live in gas alight atmospheric conditions.

Try owning that light personally brother...at the ground with your machines...like you tried giving my life...light. Gases burning irradiated falling out.

With a Satanic scientist theist claiming your first human spirit was Jesus...well Jesus died and was sacrificed brother...why CHRIST gas mass is missing and was sacrificed as the God O planet ownership...cold and clear night time gases equates to God.

O body of God the Earth is entombed cold clear not burning gas spirit.
O highest heavenly body that keeps light safe and our life safe....night time cold clear gases...a natural spiritual balanced cause.

Science/Satanism burnt their own amount of atmospheric gas mass and said, Yes I copied God history and created light...as if they the man/male were God.

Instead his relativity advice, I sacrificed burnt my life by removing HOLY CHRIST highest owned natural life spirit body....why life lives.

And we knew that science/Satanism did it.

We believe in God the Earth not being converted.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
And if you said to a Satanic scientist, being nuclear occult cosmologist theist, life is meant to be lived, is created to own life and be living, then never would you believe in causing its removal.

Yet you do then you claim as consciousness....but not my own presence, human, just other humans will do.

As the inanity of how you live.....why conscious teaching about relativity and against the expression relativity is a spiritual teaching about self human behaviours that became worse in a Jesus Christ sacrificed science caused CHRIST body .

It was never a step by step scientific quotient on how to cause it....why scientists not the God sciences say in science that God scientists are wrong....for the science consciousness already says it is wrong.

Which would prove that the original science male psyche is Destroyed...as God references as compared to his brother who realises as a scientist that God science, not possessed by God, is not real.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I understand the question. You want me to commit to some falsifying criteria so you can bombard me with articles from your google search. Then if I don't change my mind you can ridicule me with all your might.

I'm not going to do hours of reading or watching your propaganda. What I will do is have a debate with you like I would in person, face-to-face, exchanging ideas.

I don't mind a few links here or there, but don't link me to sleep.

As for me setting you up for success in changing my mind - I don't think so. Truth is never punching into the wind. Lies are. If you have some truth to present, do so.

If we aren't actually going to be doing reading then there is no point in debating because a person who isn't willing to read is not interested i truth. If one wants to fact check then one has to have sources otherwise people are just venting their opinion.

You say that truth is never punching in the wind but then how come you have been punching in the wind this whole thread? My point was that people base their beliefs on certain foundations. If you are targeting a point that isn't a foundation of their belief then even though it might be true, it doesn't matter to the person you are speaking to.

gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
Learn to pronounce

verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.
    "in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"
*want (not wish)

I think you're right. I may have confused you with someone else. My intention is not to be disrespectful, but just about every atheist I've ever debated has been rude, obnoxious and condescending. I came in hot on this topic. I'll try to scale it back a little bit and have more of a discussion with you while we debate.
Anyone can claim to be a prophet and that a god spoke through them,there have been many who have done so and humans put into the Bible what they wanted and edited out the rest.

My icon is the flag of my country,I just like the picture.
I know. False prophets create false religions.

Do you have any proof that men put what they wanted into the Bible and edited out the rest, or is that just your opinion? How do you know if God inspired them or not?

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions.
Proverbs 18:2 NIV

There is no debate if you have an invisible dragon or not. If you insisted there was, you'd prove it. We both agree on this. If I insisted there wasn't, I would prove it. If I was neutral, I'd prove nothing.

How would I disprove it? Should we waste our time on that subject or shall we debate the relevant topic at hand?

You have made truth claims. You have claimed the Bible is unreliable and unfactual. Do you have any evidence for that? Apparently not. So what makes you think it's true? B/c that's your opinion? So what.

I'm not going to keep explaining this concept to you. (I think) Your opinion of the Bible is not authoritative. You think it is, but you have presented no evidence for why I should believe that.

Now where were we? I believe we were discussing the falsehood of atheism and in your humble opinion you reject the evidence of Scripture. You have countered w/ your opinion and nothing more. You have belabored the point long enough and I will move back to the original topic or move on from this conversation with you.

Wait. You yourself have only presented your opinion in support of your Holy Book and your truth claims. Why are you being a hypocrite?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O the Earth said a human scientist owner of a life to think as a human for science, about a human titled status to do research as a human consciousness as that human who owns human death after a radiation constant of 100 years. What kills a bio life.....radiation held in a fixed constant kills us.

Reasoning as an intelligent God human being says O God the earth stone has to exist to own its stone heavenly gas history....from stone O the planet, the Creator for you to own the life of any body existing on this stone planet.

Relativity to God...God equated to be a science quotient for science as a scientist....the stone planet.

Humans claim...we are the highest and most loving presence on Earth as compared to animal life and animal behaviour. For we are always making comparisons due to scientific mentality.....which is wrong.

So we then teach natural acceptance and moral acceptance to live as a loving being human, as best and to your highest, best choices for everything.

A rational thinker.

Science was never rational....it was a Destroyer mentality.

What we always have argued against in life....science caused human destruction by human group mentality versus the spiritual one self advice.

Which is first and owned by everyone, the one human self realization.

Therefore many cult groups over a long period of human experience actually negate what they preach.....so life says you are hypocrites.

So many singular one selves come about to that human conclusion for and on behalf of everyone.

Then they come together in a new spiritual purpose philosophy and share their agreed conclusions...what philosophy was...not owned by RELIGION itself. But via and due to forced human learning, in incorrect human destructive choices.

God the science story is correct, God as a spiritual story correct.

Reason...science chose to remove/convert and physically force the God stone to change/convert.

Jesus CHRIST atmospheric reasoning, reason for UNNATURAL Sun heated metal radiation attacking us...sacrificing our life......science occult mentality against God, or the presence of God.

We live in the CHRIST atmospheric mass...but are personally affected by the Jesus CHRIST sacrifice....we see it occurring, realize it...and believe in the Jesus/Christ spiritual attack on SELF...human and our Nature.

We believe in the spirit presence and eternal holy lived life experience...life is meant to be lived, not sacrificed.

Occult science however believe in sacrificing our life by increasing how much gases of CHRIST burn as a mass equation, that only belongs to the cosmology mass....which is in spatial nothing.

Our cosmology heavenly God heavens owns spatial zero beginnings itself in a HOLY human life support, which is not cosmological thesis.

ISIS said the male Holy.
THESIS...not Holy.

Theory/study and DATA about Jesus being forced to be caused against CHRIST MASS real......TH numbers.....TH IS IS JESUS.....King of King theme...a study.

Began with Holy Mother, sacrificed holy son life, Genetic realisation, loss of life of the baby born from the Holy Mother ovah, ovaries.

IS IS IS, would claim Holy 3.

J previously stated I

IS IS IE

Which says THESIS......TH and HE IS as a thinker outcome.

Males proved to self that he removed the cellular life holiness by removal of the Holy 3 as a timed light constant in the quarter.

O 3,3,3,3....about the Holy Mother, as the story was a fact that the human female Holy Mother gave the male baby back his life, to grow into an adult.

If you attack natural light O 12 as a timed day evaluation for God the Earth O even though God the Earth did not own O light all as one day....the Holy 12 timing was O a cycle, and a circle to state that the cell life was lost in natural light time.

So then had to go about proving that human genetic cellular body had been sacrificed by Satanic occult UFO sciences and did in fact prove it real.

God is real in science O the stone planet and its stated heavenly gas explanation.

God not real in science for science says that God is not the power that created creation, which is what the not God scientist espouses as human awareness in the sciences.

So the argument is difficult in awareness...for O God in science does exist as a science explanation, but God being the cosmological Creator is not correct.

Otherwise the cosmology would only own God the Earth stone planet as a constant presence, in spatial constants.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I understand the question. You want me to commit to some falsifying criteria so you can bombard me with articles from your google search. Then if I don't change my mind you can ridicule me with all your might.

I'm not going to do hours of reading or watching your propaganda. What I will do is have a debate with you like I would in person, face-to-face, exchanging ideas.

I don't mind a few links here or there, but don't link me to sleep.

As for me setting you up for success in changing my mind - I don't think so. Truth is never punching into the wind. Lies are. If you have some truth to present, do so.

In addition, if you aren't willing to accept the possibility that your mind can be changed, then there is no point in debating you, as why debate a person who is too stubborn to change their mind?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I know. False prophets create false religions.

Do you have any proof that men put what they wanted into the Bible and edited out the rest, or is that just your opinion? How do you know if God inspired them or not?

Sure,it's well known that some canons were omitted,the apocrypha as an example plus there is no evidence to suggest that anyone other than humans authored or wrote the Bible or quran that I'm aware of.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You have made truth claims. You have claimed the Bible is unreliable and unfactual.

I have made no such claim in the course of this discussion, all I've done is asked you why you think it is an authority on what everybody thinks.

I'm not going to keep explaining this concept to you. (I think) Your opinion of the Bible is not authoritative. You think it is, but you have presented no evidence for why I should believe that.

Yet again: I have no claim it is not authoritative, I'm asking you to justify your claim that it is, specifically about what everybody thinks. In your own words: you think it is, but you have presented no evidence for why I should believe that.

I believe we were discussing the falsehood of atheism and in your humble opinion you reject the evidence of Scripture. You have countered w/ your opinion and nothing more.

But you have offered nothing but your own (not so humble) opinion that scripture is evidence of what everybody knows.

You have made definite claims: that everybody knows that there is a god, that the bible is an authority on the subject of what everybody knows, and that it is also the "word of god".

All of those appear to be nothing but your opinions.

Your claims, your burden of proof. This is logic 101.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science says Sun, knowing cold radiation black mass in space came from Sun ejection, for they already said how much smaller our Sun is.

Says a theory about letters and numbers and says....in symbolism letters, and letters he says are the former of the WORD...my letters equate GOD he says.

You know a speech about how letters make or form a word....such as G O D he says, I will invent create it...for G O D is a formula he says.

So factual history, humans first owned natural awareness...what to do and how to live without detailed worded explanation. We just existed in a state of natural peace and with Nature.

Then you decided to do science which owns a huge amount of human details and human applied reasoning to come about to say I have a formula to build a machine and make it react.

Not even GOD.

So then science says there is no GOD. And then humans who live on Earth were told God is our planet wonder at what the scientist b.s. artist is going to claim next.

Make up your mind science, did you create the power of God, or is God just planet Earth?

If you claim you built planet Earth in your mind by a formula from nothing...how come God the Earth is a mass and sits in the body nothing?

And when you do a study of what he said about how a planet formed...he is discussing the forming of an asteroid mass that came out of the Sun a long time ago before metal did.....how to pass it through Earth science UFO cold radiation mass removal...with science saying we are moving back in time by SCIENCE SUN time....which means removal of colder radiation fused mass....more and more wisdom he says...more and more God fusion being removed from Earth.

Science on behalf of science speaking just for science about time shifting by science quotes.

So then you say, do you remember brother that you knowing built a fake God Messenger who came and crashed into Earth. And so God sciences said.....God is ONE body only a planet and natural.

You know all the reasons that science argues science for science to say science is wrong...for science was never ever right...and you were proven wrong.

Historically...and so then science says, oh science with archaeology will prove science....yes brother that is right, that science is wrong, actually. Not that science is right.

For science owned a theory and formula thinking how spatial nothing cold zero radiation metal mass created the fake God asteroid, when you wish upon a star theme....you get what you want. I don't have to pay for it scenario...for it comes set free in out of space.

As a body of stone mass fusion...that heats as it passes through Earth science causes...melts and fuses together and then a great big huge body about the size of America comes to Earth...that sort of theorising for the cosmos as a cosmos inventor.

Memory, a human is motivated to own all beliefs today on what science caused before...between the cosmos and Planet Earth....in full aware knowledge of it...then just smirks at his own self.

Where do you propose the power is going to come from for your new machine...claiming I am not converting any mass of God the stone?

Suddenly by magic I suppose.

If we aren't actually going to be doing reading then there is no point in debating because a person who isn't willing to read is not interested i truth. If one wants to fact check then one has to have sources otherwise people are just venting their opinion.

You say that truth is never punching in the wind but then how come you have been punching in the wind this whole thread? My point was that people base their beliefs on certain foundations. If you are targeting a point that isn't a foundation of their belief then even though it might be true, it doesn't matter to the person you are speaking to.
I specifically said a link here and there is fine. I want to have a debate, not a playlist, but that's fine if you're not interested.

Wait. You yourself have only presented your opinion in support of your Holy Book and your truth claims. Why are you being a hypocrite?
You have presented no evidence whatsoever to refute anything I've said. I at least have quoted from another source outside of my opinion. I'm done entertaining your circular reasoning.

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
Romans 1:20‭-‬22 NIV

The invisible qualities of God are clearly seen and understood through creation so that atheists are without excuse.

The number one reason for professing atheism has nothing to do w/ facts, proof or logic, but rather a hard heart and carnal mind in hostility toward Christ. In other words, the love of sin that is part of our fallen nature.

Atheists don't disbelieve in God, they hate God.

Many young and impressionable kids are deceived through the public school system to believe the lies of evolution, which is the gateway to atheism. After years of indoctrination with lies and half-truths, those who reject Christ are puffed up w/ pride w/ what is falsely called knowledge.

(I believe) every atheist will stand before God on judgment day. I emplore you to search your own heart and analyze your own motives. You can win 100 arguments with a 100 Christians and it will not save you from the wrath to come.

In your heart you know what is right, no matter how well you guard it, even from yourself b/c God has written His moral law on every heart to bear witness to the Truth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Deuteronomy 32:13
He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

Science of life on Earth and codes were factually formed by and because of human MALES for artificial machines....not of God, the natural Earth order....caused the conditions for inheritance. MATHS is human science encoded ownership factually.

My attack said it related to the Abomination and the Mother when Obama became a bones man.

For the incoming UFO evil, relates to skeletal alien bodies etched into our God stone mass...as if a human male murdered the God spirit as bones.

Bones men society 1832. So then you look for inherited lives that own messages and meaning for todays conditions of inheritance, male choices. Males who are coded into their science MATHS causes.

George Ingersoll Wood 1833 bones men.
George a meaning for time
Wood....part of the sacrifice theme......James Wood today loves the President Trump

George Wood was a clergy man.

Time shift, George Floyd black man murdered. Relativity black mass in space changes.

1833 the Noah Websters bible was written named Textus receptus, meaning civil law.
Psalm 18:33 He makes my feet like those of a deer and stations me upon the heights.

He maketh on the HIGH
Deuteronomy 32:13
He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

nebula1.en.jpg

Qbmql3m.jpg
68efaf8a2ccbf464e29c26b68ebf5cbf.gif

Bible theme the history of the lion/carcass and the honey...a nuclear change/attack on life.

Recorded and transmitted from off Earth into space...the top portion of the gases shows the image recorded from Earth...and then communicated back into clouds

As proof that life on Earth had been attacked due to UFO satellite history and spatial changes due to science on Earth in modern day life.

Factually males building machines and contacting/transmitting via UFO old Earth attacked radiation satellites, is a wisdom given to the mind in modern times...as proof design was given to the mind. And it is why humans today were convinced that their life only owning life form inside of our heavenly body came from out of space. And by sexual intercourse.

Due to cosmological feed back. AI fakery.