• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another newbie in the house

jonny

I'm not positive, but I think you have to have a certain number of frubals or something before the frubals you give count. I think the green dots mean that you actually got frubals added.

Welcome. You sound interesting - I hope you have time to fit us in your busy schedule!

Riane

I was about 90% sure that my theory was correct. Just wanted to be 100% sure. :)

I can't give frubals myself yet, but I had noticed that in the frubal hits that others had given so far. I'll stop fretting over it now.

And thanks for the welcome everyone. In a community this size, it's wonderful to find people who will say hello and help someone to feel at home.

jonny

Riane said:
I was about 90% sure that my theory was correct. Just wanted to be 100% sure. :)

I can't give frubals myself yet, but I had noticed that in the frubal hits that others had given so far. I'll stop fretting over it now.

And thanks for the welcome everyone. In a community this size, it's wonderful to find people who will say hello and help someone to feel at home.
I checked and you have to have 50 posts before you can add to someone's frubals, but I like the comments more than the points anyway.