• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another meme for RF!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I see you there Judas!
Screenshot_20190828-202858_Facebook.jpg

Enoch07

Premium Member
How do you get stupid to stop? I don't have an extended warranty and it always says, "this is the last call". LIAR!

The extended warranty guys finally stopped calling me due to me blocking and reporting their numbers. Now its student debt forgiveness programs calling. "According to our record you have outstanding student loan debt"...STFU! No I don't! LOL so begins the process all over.

Wish they would come to the door. I'd just flash em my penis like I did the JW lady that kept coming by.

MikeDwight

The extended warranty guys finally stopped calling me due to me blocking and reporting their numbers. Now its student debt forgiveness programs calling. "According to our record you have outstanding student loan debt"...STFU! No I don't! LOL so begins the process all over.

Wish they would come to the door. I'd just flash em my penis like I did the JW lady that kept coming by.
Name me one thing people see in Enoch besides obfuscation. I first saw on facebook Enoch, pretend pastor guy, plus let in Mexican illegals. This is 10 years ago. Enoch whoever makes things real.

Enoch07

Premium Member
It appears I've garnered enough fame/infamy to have my own special lil dedicated troll! Tread lightly my friend or you shall experience the power of this fully functioning autistic battle station!

MikeDwight

Historical racial and ethnic demographics of the United States - Wikipedia
Ya well before you watch another Hollywood movie and tear down all America because we hit each other a bit, then check out that 300,000 indentured immigrants, got a booming population above population growth, were clothed fed, wrote letters, had calm lives that were religious, took care of themselves and had farms. https://www.amazon.com/We-Are-Your-Sisters-Nineteenth/dp/0393316297

Enoch07

Premium Member
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause everyone's getting groped tonight!
Screenshot_20190904-182304_Facebook.jpg

Enoch07

Premium Member
Hard to be a rebel when your mom still washes your undies! LoL
Screenshot_20190905-191328_Facebook.jpg