• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another meme for RF!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Screenshot_20190806-235741_Facebook.jpg

Ellen Brown

Perhaps I'd make a serious effort to go to Canada? Maybe over in Nova Scotia where they make those big wooden schooners?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd love for the West Coast to Secede from the US. :)
Maybe it would be possible to make a video game about it. It would create a security risk for the rest of the country in several ways, so the other states wouldn't let it go.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Maybe it would be possible to make a video game about it. It would create a security risk for the rest of the country in several ways, so the other states wouldn't let it go.
Do you mean a security risk like the danger of all the young women moving here to gain control over their own bodies?

Ellen Brown

Look at how chopped up Europe, Africa, and the Middle East is. I'd happily let Texas schlep off.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you mean a security risk like the danger of all the young women moving here to gain control over their own bodies?
Young women do use a lot of water, and California is already experiencing water shortages; but no. That is not what I am talking about.