• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

F1fan

Veteran Member
They started counting 4.5 billion years ago?

Why is there no running calendar over 6000 years ago?
A number of prehistoric structures have been proposed as having had the purpose of timekeeping (typically keeping track of the course of the solar year). This includes many megalithic structures, and reconstructed arrangements going back far into the Neolithic period.

In Victoria, Australia, a Wurdi Youang stone arrangement could date back more than 11,000 years.[1] This estimate is based on the inaccuracy of the calendar, which is consistent with how the Earth's supposed orbit is thought to have changed during that time.[clarification needed][6] The site is found near the world's oldest known site of permanent aquaculture.

A mesolithic arrangement of twelve pits and an arc found in Warren Field, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, dated to roughly 8,000 BC, has been described as a lunar calendar and was dubbed the "world's oldest known calendar" in 2013.
[7]

SavedByTheLord

How did you decide they are irrefutable? If they actually were, you wouldn't ask for refutations. So more deception on your part.
Of course, I decide.

One proof used the law of non contradiction which is irrefutable.
The other proof used mathematical induction which is also irrefutable .
And of course no one has refuted either because they are irrefutable.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Of course, I decide.
Like any flawed wanna be God would.
One proof used the law of non contradiction which is irrefutable.
The law is, your proof is invalid as explained by numerous folks.
The other proof used mathematical induction which is also irrefutable .
I recall your proofs all being exposed as invalid.
And of course no one has refuted either because they are irrefutable.
Just as much as you don't recognize facts.

Only you think your proofs are valid. Not exactly irrefutable when the work is shoddy. If you were really onto something you could cite experts. You can't because experts don't make your kind of assumptions about a supernatural.

Isn't it funny that none of your proofs show us that a supernatural exists? Where are they?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Have you met my challenge yet or refuted my 2 irrefutable proofs yet?
Already been done by several other members.
Since you completely ignored all of it, there is no need to present even more just so you can ignore it as well.

Thus ONE of the reasons you are not being taken seriously.

SavedByTheLord

That is not showing your math.
So, just as was prophesized you did not support your claim.
You just fulfilled dozens of Biblical prophecies yet again.
And you get a 100% grade for the circular reasoning in your post. Good job.

What was the amino acid sequence in the first living creature?
And by all means please show your math.

SavedByTheLord

Yes, because when it comes to NON-LIVING things, they must be designed and created.

When it comes to LIVBING things, there is another process which can explain it which does not rely on some intelligent entity. This process is called EVOLUTION.
Thanks for the info.
However both living and non living things must be designed and created by an intelligent being.
But this is even more sure for living things because their complexity and information content is so vast.
So God created all things.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Well if you admit to your admit to your circular reasoning problem, that is a good first step.
I didn't. I was giving a link so you can understand why you're making such a fool of yourself by calling everything people post "circular reasoning".

So how could anything as complex come into being without the Almighty Creator?
As complex as what?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
You just fulfilled dozens of Biblical prophecies yet again.
You have made this claim numerous times and have not even once produce a single verse to support it.

Since you do not even know which version of the Bible you use, Your Bible claims are less than worthless.

And you get a 100% grade for the circular reasoning in your post. Good job.
Point out what you think is circular reason in the post you claim I used it and explain how it is circular reasoning.

Since we all know you can not, you are merely committing false witness.

What was the amino acid sequence in the first living creature?
Already answered.
Multiple times
By multiple members.

Your not understanding the answers does not make them go away.

And by all means please show your math.
Would not do any good to show you the math.
As you have already demonstrated, multiple times, you would not understand it.