• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anonymous Poll: Should homosexuals be chaste?

Should homosexuals be chaste?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
OK, so about three hours ago I made a poll about whether or not homosexuals should be chaste:

Poll: Should homosexuals be chaste?

But I think that the poll being non-anonymous put people off who would have voted "yes"...

As 100% of respondents voted "no"

So, here's an anonymous poll about the same thing! :D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
My answer is the same.

It would be wrong of me to speak badly or evil about those who are born as Gay, Lesbian or other forms of sexual gender. I am in no power to judge them. So what sexual gender or what people do in their private bedroom ( or other places) should not and can not be my business.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
My answer from the other thread:

Hell no, and neither should heterosexuals, bisexuals, etc. Chastity is a rather extreme thing, if you're using the Christian concept of it which calls for no sex, no masturbation, no lustful thoughts or anything sexual before marriage. I tried that for a bit and almost lost my mind. It's torture.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Ooooooooh!

Someone has voted "yes" in the anonymous poll but not in the non-anonymous one!

Seems as though we were right that not being anonymous was putting people off