• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Animals are to serve humans"

otokage007

Me and Mestemia are starting an organization called PETP, for short.

The way you all kill plants for consumption and pleasure is sickening. I'm not sure, or I mean, we're not sure where you get these bizarre ideas from, but it must stop now.

If you ever come near my pet daffodils, do not be surprised if I shoot you on sight.

Oh, and cook you up and eat you for dinner. Me and Mestemia are also thinking about starting an eatery serving human meat. We will have animals be the servers. Which is really what the title of this thread is about.

Btw Mestemia, this is my formal request to you for the partnership in these two organizations.

Can I join plz.

pweaze.jpg

idav

Being
Premium Member
fantôme profane;2564831 said:
I have seen in a couple places recently that PETA is actually pushing a vegan diet for cats.

Which I think is quite ridiculous and actually quite cruel to the cat.
That's why we have soy bean to replace meat. I wouldn't try it for the pet snake I have or he might just think my finger a tastier option than some soy mouse.

Bismillah

Submit
Are animals a mere slaves of we humans?
I agree with Madhuri
Madhuri said:
Animals are slaves to nature, just a humans (also animals) are a slave to nature.
We are the slaves of our creator, there is a reason why one of the most common names in Islam is Abdullah or slave of Allah.

There is a story in a book of epistles concerning this matter from 11th Century Iraq which follows the form of a petition by the animals to the spiritual king against humanity which has captured them, used them, and abused them.

It is interesting to hear the "testimonies" of various animals and their ranging points of views. The bee counters the humans glorification of his cities by claiming that he is natures natural architect or the cockroach who takes the side of the humans and expounds on the wonders of human waste.

The epistle ends with the king deciding that there is nothing that separates making from the animals other than the fact that mankind has been graced by God by Prophets and his book. Thus man wins the testimony but is forewarned that he must treat his animal kin with respect and humility lest they disappear one after another.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." [Qur'an 2:30]

Bismillah

Submit
Isn’t it a big insult to “God” to be cast in the role of “slave owner”?
Only if you are comparing the dynamic relation between God and his creation with that of human slave and master.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Only if you are comparing the dynamic relation between God and his creation with that of human slave and master.
This is exactly what you are doing when you say that we are “slaves” of “God”. I am not the one comparing the relationship to “God” to slavery. That was your analogy.

Bismillah

Submit
This is exactly what you are doing when you say that we are “slaves” of “God”. I am not the one comparing the relationship to “God” to slavery. That was your analogy.
No the slave of God is different from the slave of man, it is you who are suggesting the two are the same.

Bismillah

Submit
would not there be severe punishments if disobeyed creator's commandments? i dont see any difference .....
The ability to choose for yourself is one major distinction, it certainly nullifies any comparison to the type of slavery employed by humans.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
No the slave of God is different from the slave of man, it is you who are suggesting the two are the same.
Ok. I won’t pretend I understand, but it seems very strange to me. It is kind of like saying “God is a rapist”, but it is ok because it is nothing like human rape, it is more like a “Godly rape”. Really if you don’t intend a comparison to the human practice of slavery, why use that word? You must understand it is a very offensive word.

Bismillah

Submit
You must understand it is a very offensive word.
I don't find the word least bit offensive given the context. It simply implies a devotion to Allah not through coercion but choice. It is the realization that nothing else but serving Aallah is worthwhile.

otokage007

I don't find the word least bit offensive given the context. It simply implies a devotion to Allah not through coercion but choice. It is the realization that nothing else but serving Aallah is worthwhile.

Ok ok, I get it I swear!

Please don't explode!! :sad4: