• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

angels

john313

warrior-poet
have you ever wondered if aliens are the angels/demons/jinn talked about in so many traditions? from abrahamic to ancient sumerian to egyptian to....., they all seem to have creatures descending from the sky.

peace

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
john313 said:
have you ever wondered if aliens are the angels/demons/jinn talked about in so many traditions? from abrahamic to ancient sumerian to egyptian to....., they all seem to have creatures descending from the sky.

peace
When i was younger i did, i had a bit of an alien obsession for a while :rolleyes: . Even read some of Erich von Däniken's stuff.

There are some websites out there that preach aliens and UFOs are really demons and that their appearance signals the end times (despite the fact that people have seen and painted UFOs for hundreds of years).