• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angellous - the coffee cup

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

I wonder if there is any interest in a customized coffee cup with my avatar on it and the words "Angellous is my Daddy" inscribed on it?

It will be 11oz, white ceramic with the color picture.

Just seeing if there is interest.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I wonder if there is any interest in a customized coffee cup with my avatar on it and the words "Angellous is my Daddy" inscribed on it?

It will be 11oz, white ceramic with the color picture.

Just seeing if there is interest.

Oz's??? - Shake off that colonial leagacy!
I'd only buy a cup whose volume was expressed in mls. Daddy or no Daddy. Will the price be in shillings too? Come America, shake free of the oppressor and join us in the post colonial world :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Oz's??? - Shake off that colonial leagacy!
I'd only buy a cup whose volume was expressed in mls. Daddy or no Daddy. Will the price be in shillings too? Come America, shake free of the oppressor and join us in the post colonial world :D

You can work out the equivalents. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Angellous, the coffee cup? What's next? Angellous, the movie? Angellous, the spaceballs?

Unfortunately, I have all the coffee cups one person (specifically, this one) could ever need.

Well, if you buy this cup, all of your other cups will be rendered useless and you could give them all to charity.

rojse

RF Addict
Angellous, the coffee cup? What's next? Angellous, the movie? Angellous, the spaceballs?

No, it would be "Angellous: The Animated TV Series". It would involve the existential angst and symbolism behind Angellous's fruitless quest to find out whom his father is, would detail his life story, and after the shows that explained that Angellous was not actually the father of George W Bush or Dick Cheney, would have the show that explained exactly how he came to be your Daddy.