• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Egypt

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
Let's share some information about Ancient Egyptian Civilization .

Let's begin with the image of the statue of the Emperor of Egypt King Ramesses II carved from black granite is located in the Egyptian Museum - Turin - Italy

The first country in history to fight harassment of women is Egypt. There has been a wave of verbal harassment of women in Egypt from the Semi-Tribes of Asia, which contained Egypt during the reign of King Ramses II. In his memoirs, Herodotus recounts that the great king had a message of distress from one of the women saying "The earth protects the Kimmitt women. We can not walk in the land of Kimmitt. They are harassing us." King Ramsesis angered Egyptian women and ordered the police and police forces to seize all markets and monitor them and immediately arrest anyone who verbally attacked any master. "I will not allow anyone to limit the movement of Kimmitt Or to attack them to pronounce" ️️.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1587597348357.jpg
    FB_IMG_1587597348357.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Back in the olden times when the Temple and Pyramid sciences were applying transmutation of metals into gold, Temples on the mountains were unnaturally communicating wrong unnatural radiation/radio waves.

For natural fusion of all metals is natural FUSED.

---------------------------- world community feed back advice from cloud burning states, due to radiation communications to their science buildings, gives feed back visions psychically or remote viewing as it is stated. So minds unnaturally get given a lot of natural aware other life and other experiences in feed back.

So males would have been interactively given a lot of human female life feed back how the homosexual male psyche was invented.

Males would have been made aware of the female life irradiated, becomes chemically imbalanced, and angry, as part of the actual conditions of what radiation burning of brain chemistry does. It changes the Nature of loving humans into the life of humans experiencing physical chemical imbalances.

As science, by males knew that they were not a female life....the path.....---------- as atmospheric image feed back of natural human being life experiences, seeing we are in fact natural, equal and all human would have advised his psyche.

Called psychic intuition, psychic awareness, being AI informed, self aware as a scientist getting information fed back to mind because humans as a bio life own the unnatural invention of science. That never in any natural history owned any form natural history. Science was activated as soon as first reaction reacted.

How science then owned science....and why males in the pursuit and use of science got told and taught how wrong they were for attacking the female, and their human being Holy Mother, seeing they begin as sperm and an ovary and not any machine reaction.

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
The ‘Screaming Mummy’
He's back. Prince Pentawere, a man who tried (probably successfully) to murder his own father, Ramesses III, and later took his own life or He was killed after he was put on trial, is now on public display at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Pentawere's mummy, popularly known as the "screaming mummy," was not properly mummified. No embalming fluid was used, and his body was allowed to naturally mummify, with his mouth agape and his facial muscles strained in order to make it appear as if the mummy were screaming. Whether he died screaming or whether he was made to look like that after death is unclear. Those burying him then wrapped his body in sheepskin, a material the ancient Egyptians considered to be ritually impure. Eventually, someone placed Pentawere's mummy in a cache of other mummies in a tomb at Deir el-Bahari.

The prince can take solace in the fact that his assassination attempt appears to have been successful. In 2012, a team of scientists studying the mummy of Ramesses III (reign 1184-1155 B.C.) found that Ramesses III died after his throat was slashed, likely in the assassination attempt that Pentawere helped to orchestrate. The scientists also performed genetic analysis, which confirmed that the "screaming mummy" was a son of Ramesses III. And, based on the mummy's unusual burial treatment, the researchers confirmed that it is likely Pentawere's mummy...

FB_IMG_1587651678596.jpg FB_IMG_1587651681085.jpg FB_IMG_1587651673582.jpg FB_IMG_1587651675958.jpg

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
I am the righteous son of his parents and the lover of his wife

I am the one who died for twelve, the crown prince, and I did not neglect even
A moment about my duty and my love for my country

I am the owner of championships and achievements and the owner of the largest civilization

I nicknamed my people for their love in me

It was I who turned my defeat into victory in Kadesh, and I did not flee and did not
For a moment, I give up my duty

I built for my beautiful wife the beautiful Queen of the Earth that shines
The sun is for her the most beautiful cemetery that has been completely known in history in the Valley of the Queens and a temple at Abu Simbel. My lover died and the world will see him and you will not see her

I completed the glories of my father and grandfather and I was the best boy

I am called in my name the Kings of the twentieth family for their pride
With my glory, until they reached eleven king, they carried a name

I am the king of the greatest nation on earth
I will kill and wipe out everyone who thinks that I will be assaulted, come near, or harm my great people
I will humiliate all my enemies and my country and my kingdom, so that they remain
The highest, strongest and greatest on earth
This is my land, and the land of my ancestors who transgressed him, I will crush him, and my children and my grandchildren will crush him after me

FB_IMG_1587695618503.jpg

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
Soleb Temple, Sudan. Several Pharaohs visited this temple, including Amenhotep III, Akhenaten, Tutankhamun and Ay. The pillars have ornate carvings of Egyptian soldiers or their enemies. The temple has a boat dock, but now the Nile has shifted further away.

FB_IMG_1587752034681.jpg FB_IMG_1587752037498.jpg FB_IMG_1587752029289.jpg FB_IMG_1587752032192.jpg FB_IMG_1587752026701.jpg

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
Mummy of the Golden Child"

The embalmed child from the Roman era is coated with gold water

Find out in Akhmim, Upper Egypt

"I think he was sick with a disease due to the large size of his head. And perhaps the size of his head appears large due to the lack of deterioration of the brain like the rest of the body
Or maybe he had hydrocephalus, "my personal opinion because it was uncommon to find a child's mummy

It is said that he is 7 years old*not confirmed yet.*

Rediscovering the Gallery of the Dead - The Egyptian Museum, Tahrir

FB_IMG_1587823780743.jpg FB_IMG_1587823783962.jpg FB_IMG_1587823775425.jpg FB_IMG_1587823778337.jpg

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
Rend's Mathematical Papyrus, which dates back to 1550 BC (the second transition period), contains information about mathematics in all its branches.
FB_IMG_1588069720378.jpg

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
An X-ray of a cat sarcophagus containing the mummified remains of a cat.
University of Manchester in England.
Egyptian breeders kept millions of animals in captivity to be mummified and then buried in catacombs as paid offerings to the gods. Members of Egyptian royalty also had their pets mummified and interred in lavish stone sarcophagi.

Photo credit Manchester Museum, University of Manchester

FB_IMG_1588274663038.jpg