• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Opinion: Islam Is Not a Religion of Peace

mahasn ebn sawresho

I swear to God I can't understand what you are saying
Send

Same goes for the 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. At least millions of them studied Islam.
copy from answering
Please with thanks
Well there are a million men know how to hold the saw
But they are not all carpenters ??
No, I don't. I meant the meaning what what's implied. Words are seen as they are. The meaning is what one gets. Words are also connected to context. They don't stand on their own.
The words of Mohammed and clear
It is of continuing orders for Muslims
Because the Muslim prophet followed in his words and deeds
And also keep track of them also sayings of Prophet
Am I mistaken in this talk ???

mahasn ebn sawresho

[QUThese are not the words of the Koran
I know the Koran in Arabic language
But Hebron is the friend or lover
The friendly and is runner-upOTE="DawudTalut, post: 4487769, member: 15022"]= mohabbah (محبة),[/QUOTE]

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Send
copy from answering
Please with thanks
Well there are a million men know how to hold the saw
But they are not all carpenters ??
Holding a saw is not like learning how to use it. I'm talking about those who studied Islam. My point anyways is that one should not impose their thoughts that a beliefs is right as a fact or wrong as a fact, but they can believe what they want and share it with others, that's it.
I'm afraid I cannot understand the first two lines above.

The words of Mohammed and clear
It is of continuing orders for Muslims
Because the Muslim prophet followed in his words and deeds
And also keep track of them also sayings of Prophet
Am I mistaken in this talk ???
Yes, I believe you are mistaken. Words of Muhammad are not clear more than the Quran. Hadeeth always comes next to the Quran and it accepts being wrong in the Islamic understanding.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I will never be able to understand the hatred of ''old'' muslims against islam. May I ask you who are your relatives? Aren't they muslims? Do you think they are terrorrists? Huh?

MARCELLO

Still conflating hatred of Islam with hatred of Muslims, I see.
Probably your dislike comes from Turks,seeing that you are a Greek. By the way I am from Croatia. They have done the worst to us but noway, I do like them,it was in the past. Most of the educated turks I have encountered ARE secular.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Probably your dislike comes from Turks,seeing that you are a Greek.

Wrong! I am actually Scottish as hinted by my names; past & present. You just took the lazy option of assuming I'm Greek because I worship Greek gods. And no, I don't dislike Turks. I dislike Islam. Seriously, how do you keep going from ideology to people, from religion to ethnicity?

Oh, and way to prove my previous post right.

MARCELLO

Wrong! I am actually Scottish as hinted by my names; past & present. You just took the lazy option of assuming I'm Greek because I worship Greek gods. And no, I don't dislike Turks. I dislike Islam. Seriously, how do you keep going from ideology to people, from religion to ethnicity?

Oh, and way to prove my previous post right.
Sorry, I do not care about what you gonna say any more. I do apologize.