• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Indian guy worshipping Trump

Khudayar

Here's the video:

If an American white supremacist were to worship Trump (and I guess Evangelics consider him a saviour), I would not approve but at least I would understand the "reason" behind this action.

But how could a brown man from South-West Asia revere a white racist guy running a regime which invaded many countries all around the world. I mean seriously, how?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It appears that outlet is a propaganda outlet of Iran https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV So the question becomes why is Iran linking Hinduism/India with America/Trump - which I think is pretty clear. It's possible that it's a fake or maybe someone is actually doing it, but it's also clear to me that the point of that video is not to report news but to serve Iran's political agenda.

Khudayar

It appears that outlet is a propaganda outlet of Iran https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV So the question becomes why is Iran linking Hinduism/India with America/Trump - which I think is pretty clear. It's possible that it's a fake or maybe someone is actually doing it, but it's also clear to me that the point of that video is not to report news but to serve Iran's political agenda.

I know Press TV is an Iranian news source, that's why instead of the American regime's "news" sources I trust and follow PressTV.
And in the video it does not link the action of this specific guy to the Indians, the PressTV video clearly says his nationals advise him a psychiatrist.
But the guy does not seem a special needs person to me.
So I am repeting the same question. How?
Could it be that he wants a green card? Or something else?

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I know Press TV is an Iranian news source, that's why instead of the American regime's "news" sources I trust and follow PressTV.

Then this whole thread is based on a premise that has about as much credibility as a joke, and because the propaganda of PressTV apparently serves your preconceived notions about the U.S., you are so willing to make a mountain out of PressTV's molehill.

Better luck next time with picking an actually reliable source.

Mox

Dr Green Fingers
But how could a brown man from South-West Asia revere a white racist guy running a regime which invaded many countries all around the world. I mean seriously, how?

Many Hindus are extremist islamaphobes...just like Trump.

Maybe that is why.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Trump is full of errors, narcissistic, and says stupid things. He should be no ones Idol!

What's interesting is that we at RF can probably all agree that hillbillies waving Confederate flags and shouting racial slurs is ugly! I agree, it's ugly and I don't want such company!

Yet many people who condemn the former (and Donald Trump) defend a mass-murderer, polygamist, pedophile, military dictator, narcissist, and bigot, who's book contains hatred, calls to kill Idolaters, the crucifixion and cutting off the hands and feet of infidels, pouring of boiling water on the flesh, and other torture. Is the latter any uglier than the former?

Shouldn't we condemn hatred, cruelty, torture, and bigotry in all it's forms? o_O

Khudayar

Better luck next time with picking an actually reliable source.

I know about many invasions and crimes of the American regime, past and present.
That's why any "news" source trying to whitewash its actions, I don't give a damn.
And about the anti-american sources; I am also selective. I don't trust Russian TVs either for example.
For the East and West block are in collusion, destroying the rest of the world. We have seen that in Syria, Crimea, and etc.
So, Press TV of Iran or Al-Jazera of Qatar are my choices of news sources. And they are the best.
And I don't care if you think it is unreliable. Even though it is a video and not just some writings on a webpage.

Shouldn't we condemn hatred, cruelty, torture, and bigotry in all it's forms? o_O

I guess you are talking about zionist leaders and I agree. I condemn them wholeheartedly.

Maybe that is why.

I see. That would totally make sense.

Reactions: Mox

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I know about many invasions and crimes of the American regime, past and present.
That's why any "news" source trying to whitewash its actions, I don't give a damn.
And about the anti-american sources; I am also selective. I don't trust Russian TVs either for example.
For the East and West block are in collusion, destroying the rest of the world. We have seen that in Syria, Crimea, and etc.
So, Press TV of Iran or Al-Jazera of Qatar are my choices of news sources. And they are the best.
And I don't care if you think it is unreliable. Even though it is a video and not just some writings on a webpage.

I guess you are talking about zionist leaders and I agree. I condemn them wholeheartedly.

I see. That would totally make sense.
So, you follow Muhammad (peace be upon him) and you are okay with his actions and teachings, but you despise Donald Trump?

I'll enter a contest with you.

You find all the hateful bigoted statements from Donald Trump. I present the hateful bigotry, calls to violence, anti-Semitism, torture, and cruelty in the Qu'ran, and we shall see where the worst hate and bigotry is truly coming from!

See, thing is, you follow and defend a mass-murderer who glorified torture, was by many modern laws a sex-offender, polygamist, military Dictator, and bigot (Which I can prove from the Qur'an and Hadiths), who's hatred, violence, and bigotry is still practiced in many countries with a Muslim-majority, while you despise Donald Trump, Zionists, and whoever else. This is total hypocrisy!

So, hatred and bigotry from Donald Trump, Zionists, Christians, and in the Bible, is wrong by my standards. Yet, you defend some of the worst torture, cruelty, bigotry, and crimes against humanity that I have ever heard of, like crucifying people, pouring boiling water on them, cutting off their hands and feet (so they can't eat, walk, change clothes, or whipe their own butt)! How could you be okay with some of the worst barbaric tortures (much worse than death imo), and be okay with calls to violence and mass-murder, but despise Donald Trump? You appear to have a lot in common with him! ;)

Hence, your views contain the epitome of ignorance and hypocrisy! And this isn't an opinion. I can prove it!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Here's the video:

If an American white supremacist were to worship Trump (and I guess Evangelics consider him a saviour), I would not approve but at least I would understand the "reason" behind this action.

What the founder of Islam did, are far worse crimes against humanity than worshipping Donald Trump, which isn't even a crime against humanity at all, that you seem to be so offended by!

Koran 2:193
Fight against them (unbelievers) until there is no dissension and the Religion is for Allah."

Essentially, what he is saying is, "Muslims are superior, destroy and outlaw all Religion that isn't Muslim." Has Donald Trump taught anything that bigoted and hateful!

The Qu'ran also talks about torturing and mutilating non-muslims, and "refuse to take Jews as your friends". Hitler and the founder of Islam see eye to eye on that! ;)

Thing about me is, I take a stance against bigotry and hate. Muslims (and their fans) love to point the finger at people like Donald Trump, while they cherish a man and book that is far more hateful and bigoted than Donald Trump has ever come across!

Such double-standards and hypocrisy runs rampant in our world, gets on my nerves and makes me sick! :(

Khudayar

I'll enter a contest with you.

I am not into a childish who's Mr. Better argument here. You may be but I am not.
And I sure can't discuss with a person who thinks my sources of religion are just literal reading of the Quran and some made up hadiths by the Umayyads.
My source of religion is the true interpretation of the Quran and laws by the current-living selected scholars of me (whom we call Marja) and narrations by Prophet Muhammad and Ahlulbayt (which are recorded in specific ahlulbayt sources). And unlike some Akhbaris (the heretic minority who believes in every narration) we (the majority of shia school of thought; the usoulis/the reasonists) are different.
And you don't know even know that my source is Quran and Ahlulbayt and not Quran and Hadiths.
So, I don't think you have a chance to discuss with me, when you don't know the shia school of thought (except what lies you heard about them by the "sunnis" and except what repulsive pictures you have seen practiced by the heretic minority; the akhbaris)
So, please let it go, Mr. "all-knower".

If you want to know about the Quran and Prophet Muhammad, the way I know.. And not some lies about them and their interpretations by Umayyad Dynasty, then please check: http://www.al-islam.org or discuss with the usouli shias other than me (who have time) and who enjoy discussions on http://www.shiachat.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Maybe that is why.
Do you think "Islamaphobia" is a bad thing?

ISIS cuts off heads because Muhammad cut off heads!

Islam was founded on violent conquest, and the Qu'ran is full of violence, torture, hate, anti-Semitism, and bigotry! Hence, a Muslim who doesn't renounce some of the teachings and actions of the prophet Muhammad, is going to be a hateful bigot like Muhammad (peace be upon him) was. The founder of Islam makes Donald Trump look like a cuddly Teddy bear in comparison. :p

I love Muslims but that doesn't mean I can't point out the poison in their text. I do the same with Christians.

I have no fear of the average Muslim, but the average Muslim doesn't want to chop off my hands and feet like the Qu'ran prescribes for people like me.

I don't mind getting my head cut off. If a Muslim wants to cut off my head, I'm happy to die quickly for a noble cause and meet my maker. But cutting off my hands and feet, so I can't walk, can't crawl, can't change my clothes, can't wipe my butt, and live a lifespan like that, being spoonfed...Yes, Muhammad glorified such treatment of people like me, who stand up to hate, bigotry, and Fascist policies!

In view of this...what's wrong with Islamaphobia? What's wrong with despising a system of beliefs that is as hateful, bigoted, and antisemetic as Nazism?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If some attention seeking fellow wanted to see himself on line, he could call just about anyone with a video camera in India, and say, "Hey I'm doing a puja to Trump, wanna come video it?" and he'd get a few responses. That's just the nature of sensationalism. Doesn't mean much but it appeals to a certain demographic.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am not into a childish who's Mr. Better argument here. You may be but I am not.
And I sure can't discuss with a person who thinks my sources of religion are just literal reading of the Quran and some made up hadiths by the Umayyads.
My source of religion is the true interpretation of the Quran and laws by the current-living selected scholars of me (whom we call Marja) and narrations by Prophet Muhammad and Ahlulbayt (which are recorded in specific ahlulbayt sources). And unlike some Akhbaris (the heretic minority who believes in every narration) we (the majority of shia school of thought; the usoulis/the reasonists) are different.
And you don't know even know that my source is Quran and Ahlulbayt and not Quran and Hadiths.
So, I don't think you have a chance to discuss with me, when you don't know the shia school of thought (except what lies you heard about them by the "sunnis" and except what repulsive pictures you have seen practiced by the heretic minority; the akhbaris)
So, please let it go, Mr. "all-knower".

If you want to know about the Quran and Prophet Muhammad, the way I know.. And not some lies about them and their interpretations by Umayyad Dynasty, then please check: http://www.al-islam.org or discuss with the usouli shias other than me (who have time) and who enjoy discussions on http://www.shiachat.com

Thanks.

Oh...you are a Shiite! ((Hugsss)) You don't like Sunni's? That changes everything!

:hugehug:

My favorite Muslim poster here is @Shia Islam. :innocent: Every time I disrespect Islam I think, "I hope Shia Islam never reads this!":imp:

I hate what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did sometimes, but I want to meet him someday in Heaven, and be his friend! :glomp: I hate bigotry, but I still love Muhammad (peace be upon him) and forgive him!

I have worn Kufi, washed hands, feet, face, faced Mecca barefoot, at a mosque, and praised Allah in Arabic! I was going to convert to Islam because they pray much, have many children, don't usually get abortions, aren't allowed to drink alcohol, dress modestly, are spiritual, and take a stand for what they believe! :)

Hey, I know you don't like me, because I don't like what your prophet did...but...if you are a Shiite, that changes everything? Are you from Iran?

I love Persia! I love the Iranian people! Am glad that it is a powerful Shiite nation to keep those Sunni bullies in check! Iran is a lot nicer to Jews and non-muslims than a lot of other places!

I was so happy when I found out Sunni's lost power and Shiites got control of Iraq! I hope Shiites always have power in Iraq and Iran. :blueheart:

ISIS, Taliban, Saudi Gov, and so many of the extremist groups are Sunni's...I feel so sorry for Shiites because they get bullied, harassed, raped, and murdered as a persecuted minority! So, I'm done fighting with you if you aren't a Sunni bully! :p

So, I don't like hatred in Islam, but know most Muslims are not violent, and I do pray that Shiites win their skirmishes with that big brawny Sunni bully! :glomp2:

Iranian women have more freedom. They are beautiful people! Lots of good things are happening in Iran! Praise Allah! God bless and anoint Shiites to defend themselves against Sunni oppression and emerge victorious! :praying: :D:babyangel:
nn.jpg
Iran_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh...you are a Shiite! ((Hugsss)) You don't like Sunni's? That changes everything!

:hugehug:

My favorite Muslim poster here is @Shia Islam. :innocent: Every time I disrespect Islam I think, "I hope Shia Islam never reads this!":imp:

I hate what Muhammad (peace be upon him) did sometimes, but I want to meet him someday in Heaven, and be his friend! :glomp: I hate bigotry, but I still love Muhammad (peace be upon him) and forgive him!

I have worn Kufi, washed hands, feet, face, faced Mecca barefoot, at a mosque, and praised Allah in Arabic! I was going to convert to Islam because they pray much, have many children, don't usually get abortions, aren't allowed to drink alcohol, dress modestly, are spiritual, and take a stand for what they believe! :)

Hey, I know you don't like me, because I don't like what your prophet did...but...if you are a Shiite, that changes everything? Are you from Iran?

I love Persia! I love the Iranian people! Am glad that it is a powerful Shiite nation to keep those Sunni bullies in check! Iran is a lot nicer to Jews and non-muslims than a lot of other places!

I was so happy when I found out Sunni's lost power and Shiites got control of Iraq! I hope Shiites always have power in Iraq and Iran. :blueheart:

ISIS, Taliban, Saudi Gov, and so many of the extremist groups are Sunni's...I feel so sorry for Shiites because they get bullied, harassed, raped, and murdered as a persecuted minority! So, I'm done fighting with you if you aren't a Sunni bully! :p

So, I don't like hatred in Islam, but know most Muslims are not violent, and I do pray that Shiites win their skirmishes with that big brawny Sunni bully! :glomp2:

Iranian women have more freedom. They are beautiful people! Lots of good things are happening in Iran! Praise Allah! God bless and anoint Shiites to defend themselves against Sunni oppression and emerge victorious! :D
View attachment 22902 View attachment 22903

Hi @Deidre,
I just wanted to ask you, are you part Iranian?
Sorry, had to ask that after such a post. As much as I bash Islam, I pray much for Iran, love Iran (Persia) after reading about them in jail, started praying for Shiites all the time to defend themselves against the big Sunni bullies! Hope you don't mind the question, but there was no way I could resist, I've got Persia fever again! :D Iran gives their women more freedom and nicer to Jews and non-Muslims.
mmm.jpg
bb.jpg
yy.jpg
yyy.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would trust Iranian news source before I trust some American sources like Fox news!!
On average imo...Shiites are more noble-minded, more civilised, and trustworthy than Sunni's...So, I feel ya! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deidre

Hi @Deidre,
I just wanted to ask you, are you part Iranian?
Sorry, had to ask that after such a post. As much as I bash Islam, I pray much for Iran, love Iran (Persia) after reading about them in jail, started praying for Shiites all the time to defend themselves against the big Sunni bullies! Hope you don't mind the question, but there was no way I could resist, I've got Persia fever again! :D Iran gives their women more freedom and nicer to Jews and non-Muslims.
View attachment 22904 View attachment 22905 View attachment 22906 View attachment 22907
I am. :) Part Iranian and Syrian. (1/3)

Such beautiful cultures tainted by terrorists and violence.

Mox

Dr Green Fingers
I would trust Iranian news source before I trust some American sources like Fox news!!

Fox news may as well be renamed as 'The Neo Nazi Propaganda Network'.

What would Trump do without Fox? He owes Rupert Murdoch and Martin Davis a beer.