• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

America's view to Forign Countrys.

bluegoo300

The facts machine
Over the last few decades America has started losing it grasp on not only being a super power but it foreign relations have all but go down the drain. So to help understand and maybe solve this problem i ask members of this site both foreign and domestic to the U.S. to help me with this dilemma.

1. What has caused America’s foreign relations problems the most?

2. What would help America’s foreign relations?

3. What has caused America’s to lose it grasp as a super power?

4. How to help return America to its former glory?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member

Too many other nations, particularly their leaders whose citizens want to escape their country and live in the US, are and have been jealous of the United States for the last 100 years and ongoing.

What would help other jealous nations of America to have better relations?

Self-grandising unaccountable obese government class who want everyone to worship them as wise while they put us "on the plantation". Also blocks of voters themselves who think they are voting themselves free stuff from these con artists.

Stop being so politically correct.

bluegoo300

The facts machine

Too many other nations, particularly their leaders whose citizens want to escape their country and live in the US, are and have been jealous of the United States for the last 100 years and ongoing.

What would help other jealous nations of America to have better relations?

Self-grandising unaccountable obese government class who want everyone to worship them as wise while they put us "on the plantation". Also blocks of voters themselves who think they are voting themselves free stuff from these con artists.

Stop being so politically correct.

so your say we should go back to world war 2 and just bomb countries instead?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
---well...Maybe the Us didn't act fairly with many Latin America countries such as Argentina and Chile, in the past. From the Monroe doctrine to the plan Condor. The Us is just reaping what it sowed. You cannot be greedy and loved at the same time.

Honesty and Fairness in the dollar monetary policy, and in international marketplaces?

Instead of allying with the European countries, which have always been faithful to America, the Us has preferred to go on being competitive, even towards Europe. Result: now Us is without allies, and will be beaten by China.

too late

bluegoo300

The facts machine
---well...Maybe the Us didn't act fairly with many Latin America countries such as Argentina and Chile, in the past. From the Monroe doctrine to the plan Condor. The Us is just reaping what it sowed. You cannot be greedy and loved at the same time.

Honesty and Fairness in the dollar monetary policy, and in international marketplaces?

Instead of allying with the European countries, which have always been faithful to America, the Us has preferred to go on being competitive, even towards Europe. Result: now Us is without allies, and will be beaten by China.

too late

haha very reassuring :D. For your fist part thou many foreigners don’t understand that the Latin American countries problem was not the U.S. government doing but rather it was private investor. so in a since it is like what FIFA did to Brazil. i agree with you on 2-3 and 4 haha ok.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Having wealth and influence.

Have less wealth and influence.

Having less wealth and influence.

Get more wealth and influence.

bluegoo300

The facts machine
How the hell did you get that from his replies?

he was saying we should go back to when counties were not jealous with us and stop "walking on eggshells" so if we want to do that we could use fear such as we did in WW2 with japan just a thought .:shrug:
You know for being such a "peaceful" country as we are we are the only country to drop a nuclear bomb on someone else.:eek:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Militarism.

Actual nation-building would be terrific. But very impopular internally, perhaps for good reason.

There is no single decisive factor, but among the main causes I would say that there is an excess of materialism, individualism and nationalism. The more the USA turned to its own navel (which has been happening steadily for decades now), the less people had the motivation or even the condition to support it or care for it.

By renewing the minds of the masses. And by closing the GOP for balance, I suppose... but even then it will take decades and it will not be the former glory, which was after all unreliable and fragile. It will instead be something far more solid and worthwhile.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
haha very reassuring :D. For your fist part thou many foreigners don’t understand that the Latin American countries problem was not the U.S. government doing but rather it was private investor. so in a since it is like what FIFA did to Brazil. i agree with you on 2-3 and 4 haha ok.

precisely. I meant that the private investors were the real responsible for the Plan Condor

Last edited:

bluegoo300

The facts machine
Militarism.

Actual nation-building would be terrific. But very impopular internally, perhaps for good reason.

There is no single decisive factor, but among the main causes I would say that there is an excess of materialism, individualism and nationalism. The more the USA turned to its own navel (which has been happening steadily for decades now), the less people had the motivation or even the condition to support it or care for it.

By renewing the minds of the masses. And by closing the GOP for balance, I suppose...

1.agreed
2i think thats because america does have its share of problems as well including debt so its hard to give to other nation when we dont have the money.
3.is nationalism bad?
4.agreed

bluegoo300

The facts machine
precisely. I meant that it was the private investors the real responsible for the Plan Condor

the only way to fix that would be the government of the U.S. would have to limit "big business" and the U.S. government is so f ed up right now it would likely not happen.

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
You know for being such a "peaceful" country as we are we are the only country to drop a nuclear bomb on someone else.:eek:
Because we are the only country to date who has found them selves in a situation where all the factors involved in such a decision warranted that action.

bluegoo300

The facts machine
Because we are the only country to date who has found them selves in a situation where all the factors involved in such a decision warranted that action.

hahaha are you kidding me we had an entire army in Germany we could have easily just walked it there with it instead of killing millions of civilians.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
2i think thats because america does have its share of problems as well including debt so its hard to give to other nation when we dont have the money.

Reasonable as that answer is, it is hard not to notice that there always seems to be enough money to spend on the most expensive military of the planet, and to use it abroad to boot. One almost feels a civic duty to point out that there are better ways of using all that money. Job training for immigrants (and abroad, repressed or troubled locals), if nothing else.

Besides, when I talk about nation-building I am not necessarily excluding the USA themselves.

3.is nationalism bad?

Yes. It is discrimination on the grounds of artificial political distinctions, or of even more artificial ethnic distintions.

The one thing it has going for it is political representation, but even that is basically lost these days.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

That is debatable at best. What do you think would have happened if, say, the US Navy had retreated in 1945 instead of dropping the bomb in Hiroshima?

I don't think the war could have lasted much longer anyway.

bluegoo300

The facts machine
Reasonable as that answer is, it is hard not to notice that there always seems to be enough money to spend on the most expensive military of the planet, and to use it abroad to boot. One almost feels a civic duty to point out that there are better ways of using all that money. Job training for immigrants (and abroad, repressed or troubled locals), if nothing else.

Besides, when I talk about nation-building I am not necessarily excluding the USA themselves.

Yes. It is discrimination on the grounds of artificial political distinctions, or of even more artificial ethnic distintions.

The one thing it has going for it is political representation, but even that is basically lost these days.

1. i agree most defiantly

2. so your say we should just not give a crap about our countries or the freedoms they give us?

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
hahaha are you kidding me we had an entire army in Germany we could have easily just walked it there with it instead of killing millions of civilians.
The amount of ignorance you are displaying is astounding.