• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Regime seizes tens of Shia Muslim websites

Khudayar

The so-called patrons of the free speech have now seized Shia Islamic websites.

The American and British regimes that import the extremists among sunni and shia Muslims and fund them and let them have TV Channels and Satellite TVs in order to create more sectarianism and cause hatred and death.. Is now banning mainstream sunni and shia Islamic TV channels, seizing their websites.

I mean they offer the Shirazi Family and a wackadoodle named Yassir Habib (they are known as AKHBARIS/ the narrationists that defy rationalism and they take every narration to be true and try to act upon them without researching-questioning, and they are the few GHULAT extremists among Shiites. They promote self flagellation, curse the sacred of the Sunni brethren) a TV channel called Fadak TV. They give them every opportunity to portray shia Islam barbaric and they try to create sectarianism. However, they ban mainstream moderate shia and sunni Islamic TV Channels ( Press TV, Al-Alam TV, Al-Kawthar TV, PalestineToday, Ahlulbayt TV...) and seize their websites.

This shows that America and Britan want nothing but discord among Muslims. They allow extremists (on both sites, the Wahhabi Extremists among Sunnis and the Akhbari Extremists among Shiites) to have TV channels and let them broadcast every filth and they even fund them. But they try to silence the mainstream sunni and shia IslamicTV channels and their websites. And they want to portray the western nations that all Muslims are bad. By silencing the mainstream moderate shia and sunni TV channels while allowing the extremist few to spread their barbarism; they want these few extremists to portray us Muslims.

So, I urge my Muslim and Non-Muslim brethren to access these TV channels and stop the building up of this Berlin Wall. We need to benefit from these seized TV channels and learn other side of the story and then judge fairly inshaAllah.

Here are the names of the TV channels the websites of which were seized by the American regime;

PressTV (English, French, Iran)

FarsNews Agency Home Page (English, Persian, Turkish etc. Iran)

https://www.alalamtv.net (Arabic, Iran)

https://www.alkawthartv.com (Arabic, Iraq)

https://alforatnews.com (English, Arabic, Iraq)

https://paltoday.tv (English, Arabic, Palestine)

https://www.almasirah.net/ (English, Arabic, Yemen)

Domain Seizure (Arabic, Iraq)

Not only that, the American regime and its subserviant states had Sahar TV, iFilm TV, AlManar TV, JJTVN, IRIBTV, etc. removed from their satellite providers.

But this plot will fail. The Berlin Wall fell, right? The message will spread and people will see the truth about the "other side" and see they are the same; i.e. oppressed by western and eastern regimes. And they will find out the message of the Islamic Republic of Iran and mainstream shia Islam (usoulis).

What's your take on this, my shia Muslim brethren?

Why do they fund the ghulat/extremists among us and let them have TV channels. But remove our mainstream shia Muslim tv channels?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Well I'm against censorship and the restrictions on speech.

Aside from that, Muslims, at least the radical ones, are imo to blame in bringing terrorism into the global spotlight hence the war on terrorism.

It's going to take a lot of work to repair that.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
well they did the atypical half arsed job.
The first two links still work.

Geez, you would think with all the power and funding and influence, etc. the government has, they could at least get this right.....

Khudayar

Well I'm against censorship and the restrictions on speech.

Aside from that, Muslims, at least the radical ones, are imo to blame in bringing terrorism into the global spotlight hence the war on terrorism.

It's going to take a lot of work to repair that.

The problem is that these censorship blocks us to repair the damage that is done by the extremists. For instance, I am a Shia Muslim, so I will let you know this. The British Regime sponsors an extremist heretic from AKHBARI offshoot (the NARRATIONISTS, unlike us the mainstream USOULI/REASONIST shiites who form % 95 of the Shia Muslims, the AKHBARIS believe and act upon every narration that is in the books without resoning-questioning them) of Shiites (i.e. a guy named Yassir Habib) that on his British TV Channel that is broadcast in Arabic promotes self-flagellation, curses the sanctities of other sects, promotes hatred. However, the British regime bans AhlulBayt TV that is run by mainstream majority Shia Muslims which promotes blood donation instead of self flagellation, promotes unity and peace.

So, the British and American regimes are silencing the mainstream moderate Muslims and their media whereas they sponsor extremism which leads to terrorism.

So, yes, the few extremists among Muslims are to blame but look at the big picture. Who funds them? Who provides them TV Channels while silencing the moderates? Who arms them against Russia and Iran?

Last edited:

Khudayar

well they did the atypical half arsed job.
The first two links still work.

Geez, you would think with all the power and funding and influence, etc. the government has, they could at least get this right.....

Well the domain names ending with "dot com" do not work. So I shared you "dot ir" links.

And so, it is right for the American regime to fund and provide the extremists' TV Channels while silencing the mainstream moderates? Because the American officials can't arm and send the moderate Muslims against Iran, Russia or China to fight? Right?

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Here is a more neutral coverage of the seizure from Al Jazeera;

US seizes three dozen websites used for ‘Iranian disinformation’

It appears that PressTV has been accused of hate speech.

If this allegation is true then it seems reasonable to me to block the channel.

Also there are other ways of getting ones opinion across than doing business with the Iranian government, which appears to be the target of sanctions. So there is also that.

In my opinion.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Also there are other ways of getting ones opinion across than doing business with the Iranian government, which appears to be the target of sanctions. So there is also that.
The US government cannot censor speech like this. That is a blatant violation of the First Amendment. This is not Europe or Canada. I am honestly very shocked and appalled by this. This is a very dangerous precedent.

danieldemol

Premium Member
The US government cannot censor speech like this. That is a blatant violation of the First Amendment. This is not Europe or Canada. I am honestly very shocked and appalled by this. This is a very dangerous precedent.
Are they censored though, as @Mestemia pointed out the links are still accessible, US companies etc are forbidden doing business with the Iranian government.

In my opinion.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Are they censored though, as @Mestemia pointed out the links are still accessible, US companies etc are forbidden doing business with the Iranian government.

In my opinion.
They changed domains:

"On June 22, 2021, the presstv.com domain was seized by the United States Department of Justice, shutting down Press TV's website and the websites of other Iranian media outlets. The Department of Justice alleged the sites were disinformation sources. The broadcaster changed the domain name for its website to use the .ir top-level domain and was soon back online."

danieldemol

Premium Member
They changed domains:

"On June 22, 2021, the presstv.com domain was seized by the United States Department of Justice, shutting down Press TV's website and the websites of other Iranian media outlets. The Department of Justice alleged the sites were disinformation sources. The broadcaster changed the domain name for its website to use the .ir top-level domain and was soon back online."
Exactly, so we can still view their opinions, US businesses have simply been forbidden trading with them as per sanctions in my opinion

danieldemol

Premium Member
Also in principle do you consider hate speech protected under the first amendment?

McBell

Well the domain names ending with "dot com" do not work. So I shared you "dot ir" links.

And so, it is right for the American regime to fund and provide the extremists' TV Channels while silencing the mainstream moderates? Because the American officials can't arm and send the moderate Muslims against Iran, Russia or China to fight? Right?
I am saying that with all the power, funding, etc. you claim the government has, they should at the very least be able to shut down a few websites.

Anything else you want to assume from that is all yours.
Have at it.

McBell

In my opinion.
Wait, three dozen?
Is that not like 36?
Seems the OP is as half ***ed as the government.

Look, common ground....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I'm curious when all the champions of free speech that usually come out of the woodwork whenever some American professor is being publically admonished for his bigotries are going to protest this suppression of political speech.