• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol is almost over. What will I do with my time?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Yay! Congrats David Cook! :punk::disco::jam::jiggy::woohoo::clap2::tigger: :dan:

When Ryan announced David Cook as the winner, I had to call my friend. She was also watching it at work.

I have to admit that their song together of Hero was great.

Hero

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
:jiggy::bounce:woohoo::clap

YEA DRAKA I AGREE I loved them both I just felt that David Cook was more versatile........................

I thought it was one of the best season ending shows that they have had.

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
Both were equally deserving to win, so no hard feelings at all. My initial thought was that David A. can now go home and finish growing up, with is usually best. He's been in such a pressure cooker. But later I heard that Disney wants him. So he'll probably never really go home.

David Cook was great, just not my taste in music. Good for him!

Katzpur--great story!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Cook is really so much more versatile, like Charity said. He proved he can do different styles other than just rock. His "Music of the Night" literally brought me to tears. SO beautiful. I'm so glad he won. Not saying Archuletta was bad or anything, but he just doesn't have the versatility, marketability, and talent level of Cook. JMO.