• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Idol, Dancing with...Ice Skating with...

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I dont like reality TV. I can go outside and watch reality all day. And the stuff that happens on there is fake anyway. (you think? dur!)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
mrscardero said:
Anyone keep up with American Idol? How about Dancing with the stars, Ice Skating with the stars?
We watched American Idol until the auditions were over....some of the best stuff on the planet during those shows. Humans are hilarious creatures aren't we?

But, I lose interest once all the fun is over. I must be a grouch because I agree with Simon too often! Although I wouldn't be that mean!

Aqualung

Tasty
I hate "reality" shows like that. Plus, I have no idea what a good singer is. Sometimes I hear the people and I think, "Oh, that was pretty good," and everybody is bashing him/her. At other times I hear somebody and think "Holy crap!! That was the worst thing I have ever heard in my entire life!" and the person gets tons of praise. The dancing and ice skating ones... well, I just don't find it all that interesting to watch people dance or ice skate. I'd like a show with one of those... what are they called? Oh yeah. A PLOT

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I watched about 10 minutes of American Idol once and have never watched it since. I don't like shows that are based on humiliating people.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Every Tuesday we watch American Idol with our clients. They seem to enjoy it. My other staff members make it a tradition now on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. While I am making sure that I get some of the clients bedroom in order, the others sit with some of them and watches TV. It's kind of interesting hearing them scream about how bad one singer is...lol. I wait until 9pm when House comes on on Tuesdays and Bones on Wednesday nights. But since House will be on Monday night, I will preparing meals to be frozen on Tuesday night.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I have watched the Idol shows in the past, but haven't the last year or so. Just couldn't be bothered really, there are better things to watch or do. I cannot stand Dancing With The Stars! If I ever run into Daryl Somers (the guy who hosts the Australian version), I'm going to headbutt him. :149: Stupid show ran late (it always runs late, but this night was the grand finale, and it ran an hour later than the advertised time), so I missed the last 5 minutes of the season final of one of my favourite shows (which I had to tape cause I worked too early to stay up and watch it). Grrrrr! DOWN WITH REALITY TV!!! Knockout