• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

America and ameriKwa

Mazdak

Source: America and ameriKwa

America and ameriKwa are two ideas that represent the various aspects of the same geographical region. The former, in its most literal sense, is a geographical designation which represents the landmass which separates the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. On a different level, it also metaphorically represents a nation which was founded some 200 years ago, when the descendants of British colonists living on the said continent revolted against the Crown and established independence. In other contexts, it refers to a hedgemonic entity which arose from the imperialistic and interventionist nature of the said nation.Culturally, America is synonymous with the evolution of the nation from its inception until the post-WW2 era. It is dominated by a sense of place and of history which is derived from its English ancestors. It is concerned with the protection of property, but not its excess, and it is opposed to the therapeutic welfare state

The notion of “ameriKwa” is something quite different. It does not refer to a place or a nation in the classical sense, but rather, is indicative of a type of civilization whose characteristics Evola termed the “reductio ad absurdum of the negative and the most senile aspects of Western civilization.” While America can be assigned a number of positive traits, there are none to be found in ameriKwa, which is indeed the most recent manifestation of America. Such negative traits of ameriKwa include the rootless nature of its culture, the fusion of consumerism and politics, its rampant egalitarianism and its liberal decadence. Put another way, ameriKwa is the concept of the rejection of the organic society, and the embracing of the artificial anti-culture which is grounded in individualism and decadent modernist thinking.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From the article.....
"What remains of America is ameriKwa, and under the steel-and-concrete cities, and behind the facades of Wall Street or Congress, is a world depraved and corrput to its heart, a soulless world rotting away. People around the world must thus heed the call against ameriKwa, and preserve their own ethnic and religious characters without without pretending that the promises made by ameriKwa of democracy and freedom will better their lives."

I'll pass on having those corrupt & soulless people around the world fix our corrupt & soulless ways.

gnomon

Reading further:

We need to only observe the current state of ameriKwan society to understand what lies underneath its veneer of freedom, equality and benevolence: rap music, Hollywood movies which promote every form of degeneracy, dancing, violent racial conflicts, the crime in the streets and a generation of children born out of wedlock to a future of hopelessness are an example of some of these things. In ameriKwa, the inversion of old orders are present everywhere: the irreligious are lauded to the heavens whilst those of faith are persecuted, and the most degenerate of individuals occupy high places once reserved for the most virtuous or intelligent. As Hitler so concisely rendered his commentary on American society, “Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it’s half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

The ameriKwan lifestyle can only be compared negatively to a neurotic one, with their material wealth only partially covering up their interior formlessness and barbarism. In all aspects of life, the need for accumulation and the subservience to the material creates a world in which people are bound by economism, and in which all of culture, media, and government exist to subject people to further indignities at its own hands while also inflicting severe damage on the natural world. The condition of modern ameriKwan society causes young people to be frustrated in their expectation of meaning in life by endeavoring to satisfy material needs and creating artificial ones. Out of this, a new value system arises, which includes democracy, individualism, freedom, tolerance, diversity, and secularism – one which is clearly at odds with the Traditional outlook on life.

The transition from home life to the office was especially difficult on the American woman. Hysteria, neurasthenia, psychoneurosis and other neuroses were quick to take root in the female population after they gained their so called “liberation,” and spread to the rest of society. By the end of the 70′s, nobody was was safe from the medico-cultural virus of neurosis. In this respect, in modern times, internally and externally, America is the epitome of a deformed society with no identity, no real past and no real future.
Who really wrote this? Pat Robertson maybe? A fundamentalist Islamist extremist? A supporter of the KKK? Was the author attempting to portray what others think of America, especially with that Hitler quote, rather than portraying his own opinions? Given the use of Amerikwa in some of the other articles it appears this view is held by the author of the article and is not some bizarre attempt at being sarcastic or cynical.

I think I'll go with the article being complete ****.

edit: reading even further on that website I see it is another site dedicated to weeding out the Zionists in Amerikwa, slandering homosexuals, etc. and so on. Now I have to check out the threads here recently on countertradition to see if more of this crap is being spouted onto the forum.

edit: Yes, I see. The whole tradition, anti-tradition, counter-tradition concept this site is based upon, apparently the works of Evola and Guernon (never heard of 'em), is about keeping traditions intact and opposing the progressive influence of, well, our increasing understanding of the world we live in.

Last edited:

Adso

Wow... I really wish I did not click on that link. I'm pretty sure I'm now on a list somewhere.

Tolerance

Reading further:

Who really wrote this? Pat Robertson maybe? A fundamentalist Islamist extremist? A supporter of the KKK? Was the author attempting to portray what others think of America, especially with that Hitler quote, rather than portraying his own opinions? Given the use of Amerikwa in some of the other articles it appears this view is held by the author of the article and is not some bizarre attempt at being sarcastic or cynical.

I think I'll go with the article being complete ****.

edit: reading even further on that website I see it is another site dedicated to weeding out the Zionists in Amerikwa, slandering homosexuals, etc. and so on. Now I have to check out the threads here recently on countertradition to see if more of this crap is being spouted onto the forum.
The site seems to be extremely deferential to the Iranian government and openly prefers iranian dictator Mad-dog Im-a-nut-job to President Obama.

I did some research and it is indeed hosted in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The specific writer, Hong Kyung-Jin seems to be a Buddhist turned catholic, who also espouses support for the North Korean regime.

sadiq

Spain, Morocco, Jerusalem
Stop it with all the charades and flawed logic,just say you hate the U.S and be done with it.

Tolerance

Wow... I really wish I did not click on that link. I'm pretty sure I'm now on a list somewhere.

This.

Coming from the source that it comes from, I would advise people on the forum NOT to click the above link. It could contain viruses or spyware meant to track people. China is doing it, and given the political views of the people on the site, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it too.

Gnomon's summary tells us what we need to know if you are curious.

Note: ust to be sure I ran a virus scan after going to the site and sure enough my anti-virus reported 340 viruses on that site.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Have you ever lived in an urban environment?

Explain the relevance of your question to the OP you posted. BTW if that's a prerequisite to replying to your article you should have specified that in the OP. Anyway, not sure how your defining "urban" etc.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
The "English America" idea is brought up, dubiously, in academia and elsewhere...The concept is historically innacurate, and usually used out of context. Even a cursory study of American history reveals its falsity.