• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Also New Here...

ted1234

Hey everybody,

My name is Theodore, but most call me Ted for short. I'm new here, (obviously) and I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian. Talk to you soon.

Ted

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Great to have you with us, Theodore! (We've got a variety of variations on your name. I hope it won't get confusing, hehee!)

Please feel free to take a glance at our page 'o' links for newer members!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hello, and welcome, Ted

Nice to meet you; I hope you find what you are looking for here.:)

Fluffy

A fool
Ah Theodore... that means "gift of god" I believe :). Anyone would have a hard time living up to that name :D.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here.

Ori

Angel slayer
Ted! Wheres Bill gone dude?
The future of the world depends on you!

Anyway, welcome and namaste. :).

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Ted. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're glad to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

robtex

Veteran Member
Ted great to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself and what attracted you to a religious disccussion/debate forum.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
ted1234 said:
Hey everybody,

My name is Theodore, but most call me Ted for short. I'm new here, (obviously) and I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian. Talk to you soon.

Ted
Hi, Ted. Welcome to the party! This is a good place to hang out. I'm looking forward to talking to you more.