• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ali and the unbeliever !!!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
While muslims were fighting in one of the battles, "Ali bin abi talib" was fighting one of the unblievers so he beated him and the unbeliever fell down on the ground and Ali wanted to kill him but the unbelievr spit on Ali's face, then Ali took back his sword and he left him and never kill him. Some companions "Sahabat" asked Ali why he did so, then he replied: that he didn't want to take the revenge for himself only but only to fight in the name of Allah putting personal factors aside.

May Allah bless all the earlier Muslims because they were the best among the Ummah.

Peace ... :)

Nehustan

Beatiful post The Truth...I will tell you what happened to me today. I went to the central mosque in London, as I entered I looked for 'Ayat' and I saw a brother move his head to the left, so when I stood for prayer, I stood to the left of the masjid and conducted my prayers. Having finished my prayers I left the mosque and walked back to the station. As I approached the station a white dove (definately not a pigeon) landed before me. Having been a Christian I take the dove as the symbol of the spirit and it is thought to be representative of the letter 'shin' in hebrew. I tried to walk to the left of the dove not wanting to pass this symbol to my left and sinister side, but try as I might the dove would not let me walk around to its left, I spoke to the dove (outloud...see I'm bonkers!!!) and eventually said 'Ok dove...you win I'll go to the right'. I entered the station and walked down the platform, seeing a guy sat in the middle of a bench, leaving no room for anyone else. I approached him to ask him to move, but he moved automatically for which I thanked him saying with my own smile that it was not a horse, but that there was still room for two . We began to speak and when I asked him where he was from he said 'Israel'. I commented on his smile, and asked if he knew a band called Crosby Stills and Nash, which he did, so I asked if he knew a song called 'Wooden Ships' which he did not.....so I told him the lyrics...

"If you smile at me I will understand
Because that is something
Everybody everywhere does in the same language​

I can see by your coat my friend you're from the other side
There's just one thing I've got to know
Can you tell me please, who won?"​

He replied...'who won?' To which I replied 'God won'. I then smiled and said '...some people say Hashem is 'Eheieh Asher Eheieh' others Tetragrammaton (IHVH), I say its written like this...and wrote ELH. We both stood to board the train, he rested his hand upon me, and we parted.​

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks for passing by and i really enjoyed reading about your beautiful morning with the dove and the Israeli.

Peace .. :)