• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ain't monkeying around

Viker

Häxan
For the last time.... hopefully....we are not monkeys. We are apes and way stronger than mere monkeys.:D

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
My ex gf's mom told me a story about when she was living in Guam with her then husband who was in the military. He had a monkey, and he treated that monkey better than he treated her. He was kind of abusive towards her. The monkey would always mess with her and run to her husband for protection to avoid any kind of repercussions for it's actions.

One day, the husband wasn't there and the monkey decided to mess with her again. My ex's mom grabbed that monkey and they had a straight up fist fight, but she was a tough little woman and beat the snot out of it. After then the monkey didn't bother her anymore.

Moral of the story? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. :D

Edit: one little detail I forgot, she grew up way out in the middle of nowhere in the Philippines, so she knew how to climb palm trees, so when the monkey climbed up to get away, there was no place to hide.