• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

After ten years of searching my teacher finally found me

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I was always told to be patient about finding a teacher for Wicca. Well, I'm not very patient but my teacher has been looking for commited students and myself and my 2 closest friends have officially started classes. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am so excited and together we decided that I would learn everything in my own time and before they learn because I am supposed to be the High Priestess once I am experienced enough. I can also help the other 2 with their studies if I know and understand it before they begin each topic
My teacher has been Wiccan for 10 years and is learning what she needs to learn to earn her 3rd degree. Her teacher is a High Priestess and we will hopefully be meeting her this Friday. We have also been invited to participate in the next Sabbath celebration.

I know I have not been posting much but I still do not have Internet at home yet.
I love and miss you all here at RF and I hope for nothing but the best for all of you.

FBI

Littledragon

Questing Dragon
Congrats on finding a teacher and good luck with your classes FyreBrigidIce:clap

Sweet water and Light laughter
Littledragon

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
OMGosh!!!! It is so awesome having a dedicated and patient teacher. Having her around has been so helpful to me. I am advanceing faster than I expected, but am also making sure to take some time away from it so that I am not neglecting other duties.

I know that although I may be advancing in my lessons I will not be able to become an Initiate until a year and a day from when I began classes.

I am learning so much about WICCA and myself, I am still exstatic.

Love Ya'll

FBI

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Wow, it has been awhile since I posted this thread and things have changed.

I am no longer in contact with the teacher I spoke of in this topic.

I have decided to learn on my own. I may post questions here on the forum if I get stuck. For those that use the Wicca Forum I hope I do not drive you nuts with my questions.

FBI

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend FB,
Do not be disheartened as surely this teacher was not meant for you, maybe or that she will come back after a wild goose chase.
The main thing is your thirst/inquiry and personally have always found answers from existence itself and believe that if any teacher has to come will come on by himself when the TIME comes, till then have to carry on with my karma.

Best wishes.
Love & rgds

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Thank you zenzero. I am not disheartened. This just means that I have to be able to stick with my studies by myself without anyone looking over my shoulder.

I think that I may have been meant to study that way anyways. I do better when I work at my own pace.

FBI

robtex

Veteran Member
Wow, it has been awhile since I posted this thread and things have changed.

I am no longer in contact with the teacher I spoke of in this topic.

I have decided to learn on my own. I may post questions here on the forum if I get stuck. For those that use the Wicca Forum I hope I do not drive you nuts with my questions.

FBI

what prompted your change and what if anything did you gain from the teacher?

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
We were unable to get together for lessons. Now I don't even know where she is living or how she is doing. Our lives got a little hectic for both of us.

What did I gain from her? I'm not really sure. We did not get together for very long. Since I can only remember a few of the basics of it, it is better that I start over from the beginning maybe to jog my memory of what I had learned and to learn what we did not cover. I also have some handouts that she gave me to go back to.

FBI

My name is Kevin and I am 24 years old. I am currently located on Long Island, New York and I have been practicing Wicca for a few weeks now. I am looking for some local people who wanna get together and maybe perform some rituals or whatever. I am new to the religion and could also use some spiritual guidance. If you are interested, drop me an e-mail at [email protected]