• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ads assaults on Chrom browser !!!

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello

some Ads i just closed an Ad, suddenly it's attack back, and i regreted , these ads assault my browser, changed even my the start page (Google) on Chrom and even Firefox !!! lol

is there good ad block you advise, to avoid this "party" of Ads ?

12196249_10206397651374227_6362188339126065019_n.jpg

Hello

some Ads i just closed an Ad, suddenly it's attack back, and i regreted , these ads assault my browser, changed even my the start page (Google) on Chrom and even Firefox !!! lol

Adblock will hide browser ads in general.

You want to install something like spybot or adaware and scan for malware though as you've probably 'caught' something.

AnnaCzereda

This website has some ads but no pop ups. Besides, if your start page changed by itself, then it's definitely adware or spyware. Don't remove this **** by yourself as you can make things worse. It's better to call in a computer consultant.

In the future, if you see any ad don't do anything with it, not even close it as pushing any button on the malicious ad can download a virus.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This website has some ads but no pop ups. Besides, if your start page changed by itself, then it's definitely adware or spyware. Don't remove this **** by yourself as you can make things worse. It's better to call in a computer consultant.

In the future, if you see any ad don't do anything with it, not even close it as pushing any button on the malicious ad can download a virus.
thanks for your advise , i think this is very helpful

Godobeyer

Premium Member

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Hello

Try to restore your system backward, mostly it'll remove it from your system.