• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam & Eve another viewpoint.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I've been watching some Christian Identist videos and they are interesting. The guy I've been watching is Dr James Wickstrom, especially the videos about giants and the Genesis tale of Adam & Eve.

Adam & Eve: in a nutshell Eve was seduced by Lucifer and gave birth to Cain. As we know Cain murdered Abel, and maybe the reason was down to the bloodline. Abel was born through Adam & Eve and so his bloodline was pure and Godly, Cain was bad seed. Lucifer his father.

James Wickstrom is very interesting and has 30 years of research into biblical matters. He recommends people get a Strong's Concordance to help with translation.

The giants are something I think as definitely true as there is archeological evidence.

Interesting.

Other interpretations of Adam = atom. Adam also = the masculine nature of Man(& woman) and Eve = the feminine nature of Man(& woman).

Hell was added to scare the uneducated folk down the ages, and is still doing so now.

I read the bible allegorically.

Favorite book of the Old Testament is Ezekiel & the Gospel of John from the New Testament.

I look forward to your thoughts on what I've written.

atpollard

I have never heard of a "Christian Identist", or seen the video you mentioned, but a quick Google on Dr James Wickstrom almost instantly turns up a flood of warning flags ... He claims a Doctor of Literature, not Theology, which I can find no verification of so it may be 'self awarded'. He is a 'white supremacist' (he literally IS a Nazi). He has a rather impressive criminal record:

"In January 1982, Wickstrom lost when he sought election as chairman of the town of Fairbanks, Wisconsin.[8] He decided to set up his own municipality, a Posse enclave on the banks of the Embarras River within the boundaries of Fairbanks. He put public notice of the creation of the "Constitutional Township of Tigerton Dells" and a meeting to elect officers of the township in a local paper. The announcement described Wickstrom as "acting clerk"; at the meeting, Wickstrom was "elected" Clerk and Municipal Judge and fellow Posse member Donald Minniecheske was "elected" the Tigerton Dells Chairman and Assessor.
Over the next seven months, Wickstrom took applications for and issued a liquor license and a cigarette license, attempted to file various documents indicating he was a judge or town clerk with local and state offices, and threatened to sue the Shawano County county clerk if she did not cooperate with his demand for official printed ballots.
Since none of this was lawful under the relevant Wisconsin statutes, in 1983 Wickstrom was arrested for "assuming to act as [a] public officer". (During the trial, he announced to the court that he planned to set up similar townships in other states, and had the presiding judge served with an ersatz "subpoena" for a "Citizens Grand Jury", signing the document as "Judge". He was found guilty, and served over thirteen months in jail (he'd received the maximum nine-month sentence on each count, to be served consecutively).[9] (Minniecheske was sentence to nine years for possession of stolen property and other crimes.) Wickstrom's sentence was eventually commuted; as part of the terms he was not to associate with the Posse or similar groups. He moved to Pennsylvania, and was later arrested and convicted of a plan to distribute $100,000 in counterfeit U.S. currency to white supremacists attending the 1988 Aryan World Congress.[10][11] He was paroled in 1994.[12]
In 1990, Wickstrom was convicted of counterfeiting currency and possessing firearms illegally as a felon. He was sentenced to 38 months in jail." (from Wikipedia if you care to look up the sources in the footnotes).

In summary, he and his videos are a TERRIBLE source of information on Christianity or the Bible. Mr. Wickstrom is likely a lunatic and everything he said is likely nonsense.

If you really want to talk about Adam and Eve, I guess I am game. Any particular aspect of the story you would like to focus on?

Last edited:

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I know someone who spent 7 years in prison for armed robery, so does that mean I don't accept a word he says ?

Onto the story of Adam and Eve. I don't take the story literally, to me it is best read allegorically or as metaphor. I am happy to continue exploring the story of Adam & Eve, and their children.

Also there are others who say the bible is astro-theology, hence their interpretation of Jesus being a metaphor for the Sun, and the 12 disciples as the 12 Houses of the Zodiac. One gentleman, Bill Donahue, is a worthy source of this slant of the bible.

Back to J Wickstrom. He has certainly led a colorful life ! His videos on the giants are certainly worth watching. I was unaware of Christian Identity until a month ago. Yes he is a white supremist, but I am not averse to. Obviously his political and race stances will be off putting to some, which is a shame because Mr Wickstrom delivers some good information.

I don't have any political allegiance, I am an anarchist. I am more than capable of looking after myself,

Bill Donahue's videos are worth investing time in.

atpollard

I know someone who spent 7 years in prison for armed robery, so does that mean I don't accept a word he says ?
Onto the story of Adam and Eve. I don't take the story literally, to me it is best read allegorically or as metaphor. I am happy to continue exploring the story of Adam & Eve, and their children.
Also there are others who say the bible is astro-theology, hence their interpretation of Jesus being a metaphor for the Sun, and the 12 disciples as the 12 Houses of the Zodiac. One gentleman, Bill Donahue, is a worthy source of this slant of the bible.
Back to J Wickstrom. He has certainly led a colorful life ! His videos on the giants are certainly worth watching. I was unaware of Christian Identity until a month ago. Yes he is a white supremist, but I am not averse to. Obviously his political and race stances will be off putting to some, which is a shame because Mr Wickstrom delivers some good information.
I don't have any political allegiance, I am an anarchist. I am more than capable of looking after myself,
Bill Donahue's videos are worth investing time in.
I don't know a lot about Buddhism, but even the little I know places Buddhism and anarchist as two ideologies that do not go together.

As someone who embraces both the teachings of Wickstrom and Donahue, I really have to conclude that any attempt to communicate between us would be foredoomed to failure.
We do not disagree, we exist in different realities.
I think I'll have to pass on this.

Good luck with your search for enlightenment.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I don't know a lot about Buddhism, but even the little I know places Buddhism and anarchist as two ideologies that do not go together.

As someone who embraces both the teachings of Wickstrom and Donahue, I really have to conclude that any attempt to communicate between us would be foredoomed to failure.
We do not disagree, we exist in different realities.
I think I'll have to pass on this.

Good luck with your search for enlightenment.

I take from Wickstrom & Bill Donahue what resonates with me, then I mull it over and see where it takes me. As for Buddhism and Anarchy, they are a perfect fit. Most people think Anarchy is all about violence, it is not; it is about living a peaceful life. I am a pacifist, and would only break from it if attacked or to defend my family.

I bid you well on your path also.

Enlightenment cannot be found because we are already enlightened ! We just don't know it because we have been indoctrinated by religion, politics, sports and the cult of celebrity ! There are plenty more layers too.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I've been watching some Christian Identist videos and they are interesting. The guy I've been watching is Dr James Wickstrom, especially the videos about giants and the Genesis tale of Adam & Eve.

Adam & Eve: in a nutshell Eve was seduced by Lucifer and gave birth to Cain. As we know Cain murdered Abel, and maybe the reason was down to the bloodline. Abel was born through Adam & Eve and so his bloodline was pure and Godly, Cain was bad seed. Lucifer his father.

James Wickstrom is very interesting and has 30 years of research into biblical matters. He recommends people get a Strong's Concordance to help with translation.

The giants are something I think as definitely true as there is archeological evidence.

Interesting.

Other interpretations of Adam = atom. Adam also = the masculine nature of Man(& woman) and Eve = the feminine nature of Man(& woman).

Hell was added to scare the uneducated folk down the ages, and is still doing so now.

I read the bible allegorically.

Favorite book of the Old Testament is Ezekiel & the Gospel of John from the New Testament.

I look forward to your thoughts on what I've written.
Hi Wicketkeeper. Welcome to RF. :)
You say you take the Bible metaphorically, rather than literally. Have you considered that the Genesis account of Adam & Eve and Cain & Abel might be describing the changes that occurred during the Neolithic Revolution, with the rise of agriculture and settlements and the decline of nomadic hunter gathers?

Agricultural settlements allowed for the accumulation of wealth, as luxury items would have to be carried around in a nomadic lifestyle. With this accumulation of wealth came the raiding of settlements by the nomads, which lead to the rise of fortified cities (for protection from raiders) and the inequality of the sexes?

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I think that it's an allegory, and meant for us to look at it like...we should obey God, the FIRST time. lol

Why should we have to obey God ? First off we need to discover who we are, know thyself, this is our starting point, surely ?
At this point we have no conclusive evidence of where we came from, lots of theories but nothing conclusive.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Hi Wicketkeeper. Welcome to RF. :)
You say you take the Bible metaphorically, rather than literally. Have you considered that the Genesis account of Adam & Eve and Cain & Abel might be describing the changes that occurred during the Neolithic Revolution, with the rise of agriculture and settlements and the decline of nomadic hunter gathers?

Agricultural settlements allowed for the accumulation of wealth, as luxury items would have to be carried around in a nomadic lifestyle. With this accumulation of wealth came the raiding of settlements by the nomads, which lead to the rise of fortified cities (for protection from raiders) and the inequality of the sexes?

Could well be.

Deidre

Why should we have to obey God ? First off we need to discover who we are, know thyself, this is our starting point, surely ?
At this point we have no conclusive evidence of where we came from, lots of theories but nothing conclusive.
I don't really debate my views anymore.

vaguelyhumanoid

I am an anarchist..

As an anarchist, I seriously doubt that. Sympathy for Nazis is completely antithetical to anarchism. Anarchists and fascists have literally been mortal enemies since the 1930s, and racial supremacism is the epitome of a harmful and authoritarian hierarchy.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
You can look at it as a comical aspect that it took place in ancient Sumeria... Like it literally happened along with evolution and civilization, it was just a sick practical joke. Organized religion was for the Jews and slaves.

To the best of my presumptions "Humanzee" seems to be the truth. But some of us have souls! And other more poewrful souls/ Gods can absorb those souls, so don't get eaten. nom nom nom

Not everbody has soul but you can make one. You gotta try real hard. go do it.

I'm not bullying when I say Zeus broke the back of a giant ape goddess. FEW WILL KNOW THEI NTAMACY OF BEAST LOVE! He said dat 2 me.

Such was in a myth "They found a beast in a cave" I've said it before.

There they were nude, oblivious and the first human beings in a God Kings garden of Iduna.

Madness, man, I don't toil over such things, but don't negate the question.

I had something to say... I forgot.

Bascially do a FTDna genome study... It's 500 bucks . X_X I might be related to gawd.

Lol i couldn't begin to trounce what conspiracy could come out of genetic research companies and governments. But like if you're a King or Queen, related to a King or Queen, they're like congratulations... That's about it. Genetic Monarchism is being forced out by firm bureaucracy.

Like if I'm kin to Vlad Tepes... tear tear tear. Drama. Drama. Drama.

At least I may not get crucified again...

sask.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

Gigantopithecus, man, she's good.

What I think "Human" evilution is a series of double entendres.

I'm more interested in the fickle transitional periods. It's all so weird, particularly lizard dogs and dragon bugs. Horrendous stuff like that.

Last edited:

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
I don't really debate my views anymore.

I bet God would ! Ha ! Surely debating is why folk head into such forums as this ? Anyway Deirdre, you have a nice day.

As an anarchist, I seriously doubt that. Sympathy for Nazis is completely antithetical to anarchism. Anarchists and fascists have literally been mortal enemies since the 1930s, and racial supremacism is the epitome of a harmful and authoritarian hierarchy.

First of all history is written by the victors, so I pay no attention to what is said about the Nationalist Social Party. Peoples ideas of anarchy differ, my form of anarchy is simply to live in peace and under self rule. No violence necessary, but I will defend myself and my family.

Under our present rulers we are merely surviving as best we can. The majority are prisoners, some think they are free, and that is how the top table folk carry on destroying the planet. They never break sweat because we are easily fooled.