• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Actual Weather Station Data from Rural Weather Stations

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Exactly. So the date is irrelevant. You and your cronies seemed to think otherwise with regard to the listed weather station data.

Scientific Journals are no longer reliable. They are political.
Unfortunately, the rigorously and properly vetted data published multiple times in carefully peer reviewed scientific journals refute your claims that the rural data do not show warming trends. These papers and associated data analysis are far far far more credible as they are done by experts in the field and checked by other independent experts, a requirement for publication.
Against this we have from you the unverified, unchecked, unsourced, unvetted claims about data posted in a random website.
So let's not kid ourselves here regarding whose claims are being validated and whose claims are being refuted.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I post data. The leftists then start spinning.
You post biased right-wing talking points stuff and then everybody else points out to you why it is inaccurate and/or unscientific.
That's what is actually happening here.
I fear you are incapable of viewing anything outside of the left/right prism you've trapped yourself in. Prove me wrong.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just to further highlight the point.

Extensive analysis made in 2008 shows.

No impact of urban heat highland effect on warming trends in developed nations landmasses. Small (1/9 th of total warming trend) and already accounted for warming impact of urban heat island in aggressively urbanizing countries like China.
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2008JD009916
And rural stations clearly show the warming trend in all these landmasses.

KW

Just to further highlight the point.

Extensive analysis made in 2008 shows.

No impact of urban heat highland effect on warming trends in developed nations landmasses. Small (1/9 th of total warming trend) and already accounted for warming impact of urban heat island in aggressively urbanizing countries like China.
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2008JD009916
And rural stations clearly show the warming trend in all these landmasses.

Except for the nearly 200 stations in the OP?

Are those the only exceptions?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Except for the nearly 200 stations in the OP?

Are those the only exceptions?
As I said. I do not believe the "data" in that website is trustworthy at all. I think they had been carefully cherry picked or outright invented to create a fake narrative. They are fakes.
All good quality scientific investigations that have actually been published in science journals show that the actual data from rural areas have clear warming trends.
If you believe the narrative of a random website that is unpublished, unvetted, unvalidated over the narrative of hundreds of vetted, validated, reviewed scientific publications then, in my opinion, it only shows your bias that is leading you far far away from the reality.

KW

As I said. I do not believe the "data" in that website is trustworthy at all. I think they had been carefully cherry picked or outright invented to create a fake narrative. They are fakes.
All good quality scientific investigations that have actually been published in science journals show that the actual data from rural areas have clear warming trends.
If you believe the narrative of a random website that is unpublished, unvetted, unvalidated over the narrative of hundreds of vetted, validated, reviewed scientific publications then, in my opinion, it only shows your bias that is leading you far far away from the reality.

You prefer to see a compilation of all the stations in the world with no reference to individual stations. I'll wager neither you or anyone else on this site has seen data from a single weather station used to make the current temperature charts in circulation.

You trust the leftists in control of this data, but you have no idea where it came from.

I've posted real weather station data. I'll grant it is not a large sample size, but it is meaninful. It does not comport with catastrophic global warming predictions.