• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Accuse the Previous Poster of Being a Witch

REASON_236

te lanus is a witch.. he/she/it uses my fav band's sign in his/her/its avatar to hypnotize me and use my eyeballs in a ritual that involves cooking eyeballs in cauldrons and feeding them to the bats... DAAAAAAAAAAMNNNED witch!.. BUUUURN!

ps: i know of the rituals because i 'accidentally' followed te lanus to the rituals i speak of.
:p

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
te_lanus is a Witch! He knows about my Magick Avatar!

Your honor,

Enchanted one is obviously a witch. I refer you to Exhibit A -- his name. I also refer you to Exhibit B -- his avatar of a cat that he's turned into solid gold.

I recommend the maximum sentence - compulsory recitation of Sarah Palin's new book.

Kerr

Only a witch would sentence anyone to such a cruel punishment! And not just a witch... a witchy witch! Burn the witchy witch!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
te_lanus is a Witch! He set his dragon's tail on fire and got away with it! Only Witches are that slick.
te_lanus.gif