• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

According to Science - You are a Satanic Being

Orias

Left Hand Path
UV? Who said anything about UV?
You keep changing your definition of biophotons. What are biophotons, and what do they have to do with satanic beings?

No, I haven't changed anything about the definition. You just don't understand how light works.

It has everything to do with Satanic beings, considering Lucifer means literally "bearer of light".

You're proposing an actual, tangible creature. I'm asking for actual, empirical evidence.
What evidence do you base this belief on? Are their fossils?

What creature am I proposing? If you've been reading. It's humans. You know? Like stated in the OP.

Opposition isn't always sentient, so it's not always a creature, but also a circumstance or event .

Orias

Left Hand Path
I just love the number six for no reason!!!

Obsession with numerology and the number 6 is also associated with mental illness o_O

Unless you can directly reference the exact illness you're conjecture is very dangerous and you shouldn't go around trying to diagnose people .

Orias

Left Hand Path
The term biophoton is not used to reference the brighter LUCIFERin systems but to measure light produced on the EMF scale called "ultraviolet". You cannot see it with your eyes. But we know it's there.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You're confusing bioluminescence with biophoton. Biophoton is light emission on the UV spectrum of EMF.
"We are carbon based life, and made of biophotons."
"Basically, it's light. It's in everything we can observe. Even darkness."
Stop moving the goalpost! You keep altering your definitions and adding qualifiers.
What does UV light emission have to do with Satan or with our being satanic beings?
No "major empirical evidence". Either you are able to observe opposition or you are not. Have you ever watched a UFC fight? Or considered we are debating using opposing views?
You're positing a physical being, not an abstraction. Where's your evidence?
Satan is a major player in discussions of morality and religion and it is totally universal.
No! Where do you get this idea? Satan is an Abrahamic invention. And the concept of a cosmic struggle between darkness and light; good and evil, is hardly universal.
Sheep can live together amicably.
Doesn't Jesus want us to act more like sheep?
So can wolves.
You don't know much about wolves.
Humans are neither, and evil does exist.
Now you've introduced yet another abstraction. There is evil, and there is Satan. Evil may be a quality of Satan, but it isn't a physical entity, as Satan is.
It's easy to say it doesn't when you aren't fighting a war, or after it once you realize most of them are proxy wars. Then again...would you sympathize with a robber or murder who kills to live? Or would you critisize them and tell them to get a job?
I'm not following. What point are you trying to make?
I'm generally anti-war, anti-murder and anti-theft. I understand that people do engage in such things, but I don't attribute this to the machinations of some invisible personage.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, I haven't changed anything about the definition. You just don't understand how light works.

It has everything to do with Satanic beings, considering Lucifer means literally "bearer of light".
What does light have to do with beings of any type? Light is light. It's a phenomenon described by physics. It existed long before any humans or human religions existed.
What creature am I proposing? If you've been reading. It's humans. You know? Like stated in the OP.
You're proposing "satanic beings," (see above). You're proposing Satan as an actual, physical entity.
Opposition isn't always sentient, so it's not always a creature, but also a circumstance or event .
OK, so what's your point?

Orias

Left Hand Path
Stop moving the goalpost! You keep altering your definitions and adding qualifiers.

I'm not moving goal posts. I literally have not changed the definition. I've only tried to explain it more thoroughly since you do not understand what I am saying. It (light) is basically in everything we can observe, even darkness, because biophoton can be measured in UV Ray which is a frequency of light we cannot percieve. So in other words when we look at darkness with a special lens we can actually see different wavelengths of light.

What does UV light emission have to do with our being satanic beings?

Well biophotons more specifically have to do with Satanic beings. And it's mostly because we are beings that seem to defy the odds of existence .

You're positing a physical being, not an abstraction. Where's your evidence?

Again, humans. You know? You and me.

No! Where do you get this idea? Satan is an Abrahamic invention. And the concept of a cosmic struggle between darkness and light; good and evil, is hardly universal.
Doesn't jesus want us to act more like sheep?
You don't know much about wolves.

All wrong. Except the abrahamic construct. Even then in the various other religions they have a different name or personification for the energy.

Being an abrahamic invention gives it universal status given most people in the world adhere to Abrahams legacy. As well as it being a vague symbolization, it applies very well the daily obstacles and trials we all face in life.

And I can't speak for what Jesus wanted, I don't think he wanted people to be sheep. He said he would tend to those that are like sheep. I say this because he also said "I am", and I have many of my own beliefs regarding that which many Christian's would definitely say is Satanic.

And wolves aren't that hard to understand, they are pack animals, but unlike sheep they are not prey .

Orias

Left Hand Path
All the questions are in that thread, many around the place I linked. Are you avoiding your own thread?

No I'm trying to focus on this thread. If you can't even do a simple task as to message me directly and site the specific questions you desire me to answer then I'm not going to even bother. If you want my attention don't waste my time because unless you do what I ask or make a post within this thread relative to this thread I cannot address you further.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Going back to the OP:
We are carbon based life, and made of biophotons.
You haven't supported this. We're made of chemicals -- molecules and atoms.
The carbon atom has the atomic number 6. The atom is made of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.
Still don't see what this has to do with anything.
The Latin words "Christ" and "Lucifer" both essentially mean "bearer of light".
"Satan" translates to "adversary" or "opposition", so we know Satan is definitely not agreeable. And we can also say that if God/Satan duality is merely a human construct, then it's inherently reflective of our own nature.
Are you saying we have a disagreeable nature?
Well, I can't argue with that, but what does that have to do with all this religious folklore, 'biophotons' and carbon structure?

Orias

Left Hand Path
What does light have to do with beings of any type?

Well, certain "beings" and existential structures produce light. So I mean, without them we wouldn't be able to see, or probably even exist :shrug:

Light is light. It's a phenomenon described by physics. It existed long before any humans or human religions existed.

"Light is light", right. Buts it not. You can't even see most of it. And can you say certainly it existed before any human or religion? Do you even know where science comes from?

You're proposing "satanic beings," (see above). You're proposing Satan as an actual, physical entity.

Well, no, and yes. It's not just a physical entity. It's more of an energy, or a circumstance or scenario. If it is an entity, it's us.

OK, so what's your point?

It's not just a physical entity....

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
No I'm trying to focus on this thread. If you can't even do a simple task as to message me directly and site the specific questions you desire me to answer then I'm not going to even bother. If you want my attention don't waste my time because unless you do what I ask or make a post within this thread relative to this thread I cannot address you further.

It's a discussion site dude. We ask and answer one another's comments and questions in open threads so everyone may participate, not hide away in PM to avoid looking foolish.

"Oh, I can't participate in two threads at once! Let me make a bunch of unreasonable demands and then feign haughty disdain when you refuse to play."

lamest-dodge-ever.jpg

Orias

Left Hand Path
Going back to the OP:
You haven't supported this. We're made of chemicals -- molecules and atoms.

I have actually supported this greatly. It's common knowledge we are carbon based life forms. And carbon based life forms emit a special type of light called "biophoton" which is Greek in origin and means "life light". It's light invisible to the eye (for the most part ;))

You don't understand what the numerical value of 666 has to do with occultism more specifically related to Satanism and Satan, and how that relates to our existence?

Its pretty simple. It implies that both Jesus and Satan to are referred to as light, which we are made of. Light we can see and light we cannot see (darkness)

Are you saying we have a disagreeable nature?
Well, I can't argue with that, but what does that have to do with all this religious folklore, 'biophotons' and carbon structure?

Well the disagreeable nature has everything to with this "religious folklore" as it epitomizes the nature of Satan.

Orias

Left Hand Path
It's a discussion site dude. We ask and answer one another's comments and questions in open threads so everyone may participate, not hide away in PM to avoid looking foolish.

"Oh, I can't participate in two threads at once! Let me make a bunch of unreasonable demands and then feign haughty disdain when you refuse to play."

Stop trying to get me to break the rules. If you really wanted to have that discussion you would already have obliged to my request but instead you continue this mindless indulgence.

Orias

Left Hand Path
How am I refusing to play when I asked you to message me and show me what you want me to address? You are the one refusing, not me.

LAME DUDE

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well biophotons more specifically have to do with Satanic beings. And it's mostly because we are beings that seem to defy the odds of existence .
Where do you get this?
There is no evidence of any satanic beings. There is no evidence of this theoretical UV luminescence having anything to do with these theoretical beings. I don't understand how we defy the odds of existence, and I don't see how the odds of our existence has anything to do with satanic beings or biologically generated UV light.
And wolves aren't that hard to understand, they are pack animals, but unlike sheep they are not prey .
They fight amongst themselves. They fight other packs.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Anyways, you want to waste my time. I have to get some sleep I work 12 hours tomorrow. And I work with a bunch of people who claim they want to work but their actions and feet dragging show me otherwise now apply that to my request and realize your continual efforts to draw a separate discussion in this thread is unreasonable

exchemist

Veteran Member
Anyways, you want to waste my time. I have to get some sleep I work 12 hours tomorrow. And I work with a bunch of people who claim they want to work but their actions and feet dragging show me otherwise now apply that to my request and realize your continual efforts to draw a separate discussion in this thread is unreasonable
We want to waste your time?

Orias

Left Hand Path
Where do you get this?
There is no evidence of any satanic beings. There is no evidence of this theoretical UV luminescence having anything to do with these theoretical beings. I don't understand how we defy the odds of existence, and I don't see how the odds of our existence has anything to do with satanic beings or biologically generated UV light.

I get this from years of scholarly work and research and studying the "forbidden" and having discussions based in many aspects of science, religion, philosophy and even politics.

The evidence that suggest our being defies existence isn't consistent in calculation but all scientists will agree the probability is equivalent to zero, the most consistent I've seen is odds of 1 out of 100billion.

You don't see how it's related because you're in denial. You deny God, obviously you'll deny Satan. Even tho as I mentioned half of the self recognized Satanic population is atheist. But that of course is for symbolic reasons.

They fight amongst themselves. They fight other packs.

That's because wolves are predators. Sheep are not.

Last edited: