• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abraham and Jesus

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
A Christian Viewpoint.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

Colossians 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Genesis 22 King James Version (KJV) 22 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. 2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. 3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ***, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him. 4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off. 5 And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ***; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. 6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. 10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. 11 And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. 12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

For us, the Old Testament is a puzzle that creates a shadow that points to the person of Jesus who creates the shadow.

Shadow vs. person

Isaac was a miracle birth child, Jesus was a miracle birth child
Vs 4 - On the third day Abraham lifted his eyes, on the third day Jesus was lifted from the grave
Vs 5 - Abraham expresses faith in the resurrection - the lad and I will go and worship and come again unto you - Jesus said I will be raised again
Vs 8 - God will provide himself a lamb ( a substitution) - Jesus is the Lamb - the substitution
Vs 9 - Isaac could have fought his dad, but was obedient. - Jesus could have called angels to stop the sacrifice but was obedient
Vs 13 - Abraham saw the ram caught in a ticket off thorns caught on his head - Jesus had the thorns place on his head - the very curse for the disobedience of Adam was that the ground would produce thorns and thistles - Jesus was made that curse to redeem man of the curse
Vs 13 - Substitution of the ram for the son - Jesus was the substitution for mankind
Vs 14 - In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen - it is the same mountain - perhaps even a stone throw away from where the Ram was sacrificed and where Jesus was sacrificed.

So we see the very history of Abraham and Isaac as a type and a shadow of the realities of "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son"

Questions?

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
OTOH, there's Psalms 91:1 which has a different point of view...
I agree totally to the whole of Ps 91 - it breathes strength and increases faith. We don't know for sure who received the revelation, some think it was Moses.

Last edited:

Mitty

So we see the very history of Abraham and Isaac as a type and a shadow of the realities of "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son"

Questions?
But why did the god give David, given that David was his god's begotten son (Psalm 2:7)?

Kenny

Premium Member
But why did the god give David, given that David was his god's begotten son (Psalm 2:7)?
Psalms 2 :7-8 is a prophetic utterance given by God to David and, yes, it is speaking of Jesus Christ. "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession." It is currently being fulfilled by God.

The Anointed

A Christian Viewpoint.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

Colossians 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Genesis 22 King James Version (KJV) 22 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. 2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. 3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ***, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him. 4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off. 5 And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ***; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. 6 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. 10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. 11 And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. 12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. 14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen.

For us, the Old Testament is a puzzle that creates a shadow that points to the person of Jesus who creates the shadow.

Shadow vs. person

Isaac was a miracle birth child, Jesus was a miracle birth child
Vs 4 - On the third day Abraham lifted his eyes, on the third day Jesus was lifted from the grave
Vs 5 - Abraham expresses faith in the resurrection - the lad and I will go and worship and come again unto you - Jesus said I will be raised again
Vs 8 - God will provide himself a lamb ( a substitution) - Jesus is the Lamb - the substitution
Vs 9 - Isaac could have fought his dad, but was obedient. - Jesus could have called angels to stop the sacrifice but was obedient
Vs 13 - Abraham saw the ram caught in a ticket off thorns caught on his head - Jesus had the thorns place on his head - the very curse for the disobedience of Adam was that the ground would produce thorns and thistles - Jesus was made that curse to redeem man of the curse
Vs 13 - Substitution of the ram for the son - Jesus was the substitution for mankind
Vs 14 - In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen - it is the same mountain - perhaps even a stone throw away from where the Ram was sacrificed and where Jesus was sacrificed.

Questions?

Galatians 4: 29; “Yet at that time, the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael) despised and persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings/power of the Holy Spirit.”

You have said that Isaac was a miracle birth child, and Jesus was a miracle birth child, and you are correct in that both were considered as the child born of God promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and both were born of a brother and sister relationship.

The parents of Isaac were Abraham and his half sister Sarah, who were sired from different mothers by their Father Terah, while Jesus was the son of Joseph and his half sister Mary, who were sired from different mothers by Alexander Helios, who is also called Heli

My question is, ‘Why is it that so many have been deceived into believing the false teaching that Jesus was born of some supposed ever Virgin, when Scripture reveals that the Man Jesus, who is the biological son of Mary and Joseph the children of Heli, was later born ‘SON OF GOD’ not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of Man, but of the spirit of our Lord God and savior, which descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my son, ‘this day’ I have begotten thee.” Or as said in the book of Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son, ‘this day’ I have become your Father?”

Mitty

Psalms 2 :7-8 is a prophetic utterance given by God to David and, yes, it is speaking of Jesus Christ. "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession." It is currently being fulfilled by God.
Nonsense. Psalm 2:6-7 was obviously about David since it is written in the first person and in the past and present tense, and is not written in the third person and the future tense. And David was a king, whereas Jesus was never a king even though the Romans mocked him as "The King of the Jews" when they executed him for sedition, which is why writers of Matt 1 and Luke 3 tried to link Jesus to David through the genealogies of Jesus' adoptive father and his supposed biological father, who coincidentally were both named Joseph.

If you believe otherwise, do you have any evidence that Jesus wrote Psalm 2:7 and/or that Jesus was a contemporary of David?

The Anointed

Nonsense. Psalm 2:6-7 was obviously about David since it is written in the first person and in the past and present tense, and is not written in the third person and the future tense. And David was a king, whereas Jesus was never a king even though the Romans mocked him as "The King of the Jews" when they executed him for sedition, which is why writers of Matt 1 and Luke 3 tried to link Jesus to David through the genealogies of Jesus' adoptive father and his supposed biological father, who coincidentally were both named Joseph.

If you believe otherwise, do you have any evidence that Jesus wrote Psalm 2:7 and/or that Jesus was a contemporary of David?

There is only one genealogy of the man Jesus as recorded in scripture, The genealogy in Matthew is not that of Jesus, but of Joseph the son of Jacob, who remained engaged to Mary, who was already pregnant to her /half-brother Joseph the son of Heli, and only married her after the child of Mary and her half-brother, 'Jesus,' was born.
It was then that Joseph the son of Jacob finally consummated their union, and sired a son who was named 'Joseph' after his father.

Mary later married a man named Cleophas, who is also called Alpheaus, who was the father of James the brother of Jesus.

It was not uncommon in those days for a man to have three names, one in Hebrew, one in Greek and one in Aramaic. Joseph the biological father of Jesus, was the son of Alexander Helios III, who was a father of renown. Cleophas, the masculine form of 'Cleopatra' means of a renown father, while Alpheaus, is the Aramaic of the same meaning, 'Of a renown father.

If you look up 'Cleophas' in the Subject Guide of Young's Analytical Concordance, you will see that Cleophas the husband of Mary is one and the same person as Alpheaus the father of young James the brother of Jesus.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
Galatians 4: 29; “Yet at that time, the child born according to the flesh (Ishmael) despised and persecuted him (Isaac) who was born according to the promise and the workings/power of the Holy Spirit.”

You have said that Isaac was a miracle birth child, and Jesus was a miracle birth child, and you are correct in that both were considered as the child born of God promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and both were born of a brother and sister relationship.

The parents of Isaac were Abraham and his half sister Sarah, who were sired from different mothers by their Father Terah, while Jesus was the son of Joseph and his half sister Mary, who were sired from different mothers by Alexander Helios, who is also called Heli

No, both were miracle children in that both needed God to create life. In Romans 4 it states that both Abraham's body and Sarah's womb could no longer sire children (being childless is a good proof of that reality.) It too, the resurrection power of God to revive their bodies capacity.

My question is, ‘Why is it that so many have been deceived into believing the false teaching that Jesus was born of some supposed ever Virgin, when Scripture reveals that the Man Jesus, who is the biological son of Mary and Joseph the children of Heli, was later born ‘SON OF GOD’ not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of Man, but of the spirit of our Lord God and savior, which descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day he was baptised, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my son, ‘this day’ I have begotten thee.” Or as said in the book of Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son, ‘this day’ I have become your Father?”

Why would you sati is a false teaching? Mary was pregnant and not by Joseph and not by man as she said "I have not known a man". Thus, indeed, she was a virgin and God created a body in her womb by the Holy Spirit

The difficulty is in interpreting when Jesus actually became the "Son of God" since in the TaNaKh he was already declared His son (one that calls those things that be not as though they were). God's faith is always in the "now" tense even when it happens physically later as he said of Abraham "You are a father of many nations" before he had any children as a great example.

So "This day I have begotten thee" - though in the present faith "now" tense, the actual physical manifestation is when Jesus was resurrected from the dead.

Kenny

Premium Member

Actually, in Christian understanding, we don't believe that is how to interpret it. When David begins to sing, he actually flows in and out of the natural and spiritual and begins to give prophetic utterance by the Spirit of God.

Jesus said that David and the Psalms spoke of himself. The TaNaKh is like a puzzle and the NT is the revelation of that puzzle.

David never received the nations of the heathen as his inheratance (Ps 2:8) - Jesus will be one who inherits the Kingdoms of this World.

Mitty

Actually, in Christian understanding, we don't believe that is how to interpret it. When David begins to sing, he actually flows in and out of the natural and spiritual and begins to give prophetic utterance by the Spirit of God.

Jesus said that David and the Psalms spoke of himself. The TaNaKh is like a puzzle and the NT is the revelation of that puzzle.

David never received the nations of the heathen as his inheratance (Ps 2:8) - Jesus will be one who inherits the Kingdoms of this World.
Nonsense. Have you had a chat with your local rabbi and/or an English grammar teacher about your imaginative hypothesis, given that Psalm 2:7 obviously refers to David since it is written in the first person and in the past and present tense.

Jesus will be one who inherits the Kingdoms of this World.
Is that why Satan and Jesus could see India & China & Rome & South America from an exceedingly high mountain (Matt 4:8)? Or is that story just an imaginative fantasy?

Mitty

No, both were miracle children in that both needed God to create life. In Romans 4 it states that both Abraham's body and Sarah's womb could no longer sire children (being childless is a good proof of that reality.) It too, the resurrection power of God to revive their bodies capacity.
Do you have any actual evidence for that story about how Abraham shared a non-kosher meal with a god and had a face to face discussion about righteous children in Sodom? Or is it that just an imaginative fantasy.

Why would you sati is a false teaching? Mary was pregnant and not by Joseph and not by man as she said "I have not known a man". Thus, indeed, she was a virgin and God created a body in her womb by the Holy Spirit.
Do you have any actual evidence to support your hypothesis that Jesus was conceived by parthenogenesis and didn't have a Y chromosome? Or is that just an imaginative fantasy too?

So "This day I have begotten thee" - though in the present faith "now" tense, the actual physical manifestation is when Jesus was resurrected from the dead.
Obviously the writer of that verse plagiarised Psalm 2:7 which clearly says that David was his god's begotten son.

The Anointed

If Isaac and Jesus were miracle children because both needed God to create life, then all mankind who have been created by God, are miracle children.

The daughter of Abraham’s father ‘Terah,’ who was the high priest in the Chaldean temple in Ur and who died at the age of 205, was Sarah, who was 65 when she, with her half-brother Abraham, who was 75, left their 145 year old father in Haran, with his youngest son “Nahor,” and they took with them their nephew ‘Lot,” the son of Haran, the brother of Abraham, who died while trying to save the gods of wood and stone in the temple of Ur, which had been set afire by Abraham. They moved into the Land of Canaan which was the legal inheritance of Shem and his descendants.

Because of a severe drought in the land of Canaan, the Holy Spirit moved Abraham to take Sarai into the land of Egypt where they told everyone that she was the sister to Abram, which she was, or rather his half-sister. The King saw the beautiful one from the north and took her as his wife.

Sarah would have been between 65 and 70 when she was taken to wife by the King of Northern Egypt, who genuinely believed her to be the sister of Abraham, which in fact she was. Abraham was treated very well by the King, and he became a very rich man during the unspecified period that the King of Northern Egypt was united with Sarah the sister wife of Abraham.

The many gifts that the King bestowed on Abraham included flocks of sheep and goats, cattle, donkeys, slaves and camels. Because the Kings semen had been received into the body of Sarah, and even though she had never bore a son to him, the two had become one and certain genetic characteristics of the King of the land of first born would manifest themselves in any future child that might be conceived in the womb of Sarah.

After being visited with terrible diseases and catastrophes that the Holy Spirit of the Lord had sent on him and his people, the King, who like Abraham, believed in the one God, Creator of heaven and earth, was made aware of the cause of his disaster and sent for Abraham and cried out to him, “What have you done to me? Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you tell me she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? [WIFE, their union had been consummated] Here is your wife, take her and get out!” The King then gave orders to his men, so they took Abraham and put him out of the country, together with his wife and all the wealth that he had accumulated while a guest of the poor betrayed King, who had his men obliterate all evidence of the beautiful one from the north.

Then, when Abraham was 100 and Sarah 90, the 90 year-old Sarai, who, apparently had been unable to ever carry a pregnancy to its full term, was told by one of the visiting men/angels, that she would become pregnant by Abraham and bear to him the son of God’s promise. Those men whom Abraham fed, on the fresh bread baked by Sarah, with cream, milk and the meat of a chosen fat tender calf, were the messengers of God.

The Holy Spirit later moved Abraham to travel down south to Mamre, which was in the territory of the King Abimelech, where again Abraham told Sarah to say that she was his sister, which in fact she was, as she was the biologic daughter of Abraham’s biological father, but not of his mother. [See Gen 20: 12.]

Coveting the great wealth of Abraham and believing that by taking his aged sister Sarah, he might then share in her brother’s fortune, Abimlech, who believed her to be the sister of Abraham, had Sarah taken and placed in his Harem. The Lord then struck all the women in the Harem with a terrible disaster and caused the pregnant women in the harem to miscarry and made it impossible for any of the women to fall pregnant and have children.

Obviously, the best of the natural drugs that were known to increase fertility and reduce the chances of natural abortions would have been administered to all the women in the Harem including Sarah.

Then, one night in a dream, the Lord revealed to Abimelech that Sarah was the wife of Abraham and warned him of the dire consequences that would befall him if she were not returned to her husband. The very next morning after the dream, Abimlech gave Sarah back to Abraham with one thousand pieces of silver as proof to everyone that Sarah was innocent and had not been touched during the period of time that she had spent in the Harem. Abraham received gifts of sheep, cattle and slaves from this king also.

Genesis 20: 18; After that, Abraham prayed for Abimelech and God healed him and his household and the women in his Harem could once again fall pregnant and have children.

Owing to the workings of the Holy Spirit, Sarah was then to fall pregnant to her brother and was able to carry the pregnancy to its full term and Isaac was born, in who was the genetic inheritance of first born through his mother’s unification with the seed of the King of Egypt the land of 'HAM' the first born, of Noah,’ and Abraham rejoiced to see the child of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

The word 'Ham,' According to Young's analytical Concordance, means 'Swarthy--dark coloured'

When Noah divided the land between his three sons, Ham inherited the land of Africa.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
Nonsense. Have you had a chat with your local rabbi and/or an English grammar teacher about your imaginative hypothesis, given that Psalm 2:7 obviously refers to David since it is written in the first person and in the past and present tense.

Obviously not since the next verse is obviously not about David. Did he receive the uttermost parts of the world for his possession?

Kenny

Premium Member
Do you have any actual evidence for that story about how Abraham shared a non-kosher meal with a god and had a face to face discussion about righteous children in Sodom? Or is it that just an imaginative fantasy.

Do you engage in a little thought before you write? "Kosher" didn't begin until Moses

Kenny

Premium Member
If Isaac and Jesus were miracle children because both needed God to create life, then all mankind who have been created by God, are miracle children.

I'm sorry, but this is so way off, answering the rest seems fruitless

Mitty

Obviously not since the next verse is obviously not about David. Did he receive the uttermost parts of the world for his possession?
But where does it say that it was about Jesus and that Jesus therefore wrote Psalm 2:6-7?
And where does the bible say that Jesus was a Jewish king and that he inherited the heathens and the uttermost parts of the earth?
And what evidence do you have that David didn't inherit the heathens and the uttermost parts of the earth given that Psalm 2:6-7 is obviously about David?

Or did you just make that up?

Kenny

Premium Member
But where does it say that it was about Jesus and that Jesus therefore wrote Psalm 2:6-7?
And where does the bible say that Jesus was a Jewish king and that he inherited the heathens and the uttermost parts of the earth?
And what evidence do you have that David didn't inherit the heathens and the uttermost parts of the earth given that Psalm 2:6-7 is obviously about David?

Or did you just make that up?
Are you for real?

When did I say that Jesus wrote Psslmas?

What plaque was placed over the the cross where Jesus hung?

Where in the world do you find that the uttermost parts of the earth was given to King David? Or any evidence thereof?

Mitty, please do some research before you post.

Kenny

Premium Member
If you were really interested in answers, I would supply them but your posts are irrelevant, immaterial and have no sense of having studies any scripture

Last edited by a moderator:

The Anointed

I'm sorry, but this is so way off, answering the rest seems fruitless

You haven't been able to answer anything as yet, as it would seem that you are not biblically qualified to do so.

What a pity that you are not interested in the truths as recorded in the scriptures.

Shem, is the younger brother of Ham the firstborn son of Noah, and Ham is the father of Canaan whom Noah cursed when he awoke from his drunken stupor and realised what his youngest descendant [Canaan] had done to him. After cursing Canaan, Shem was given the blessing of first born by Noah, which was removed from his elder brother, “Ham,” because of what his son Canaan had done to him. See Genesis 9: 24 to 27.

The scriptures tell us that Noah had begun his family when he had turned 500, If it had been after he turned 510, the bible would have stated that, if it was after Noah had turned 505, the bible would have said so, if it were after Noah turned 502, this would have been revealed in scripture, but no! The Bible tells us that it was when Noah turned 500 that he began his family.

Genesis 8: 4; On the seventeenth day of the seventh month of the six hundredth year of Noah, the boat came to rest on a mountain in the Ararat range, showing that Noah, who began his family with his firstborn son (HAM) in his 500 th year, was six hundred years old when the flood came to its finish. Then in Genesis 11: 10; we read; “These are the descendants of Shem. Two years after the flood, when Shem was 100 years old etc.” Here, the scriptures reveal to all, that Shem was born when Noah was 502.

And again, in Genesis 10: 21; we read that “Shem is the older brother of Japheth.” Knowing from the scriptures, that Japheth was the younger brother of Shem, and being assured by the scriptures that Shem was born when Noah was 502, and that Noah began his Family when he turned 500; the serious biblical student will have deduced from all this, that Ham was the firstborn son of Noah.

The Book of Jubilees Chapter 8: When Noah divided the Land among his three sons, Shem received the middle portion, from the delta of the river of Egypt, north to Lebanon and east to India, while Ham received the land of Africa to the south, and Japheth received the land to the north of Lebanon, which according to the book of Jubilees 8: 30; It is said that the Land of Japheth included the five great islands and a great land in the north. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is Hot, and the land of Shem (The middle son) is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

According to Young's Analytical Concordance, the word 'HAM' means 'SWARTHY---DARK COLOURED'

The sons of Noah then divided their portion of land among their sons, and it is written in Jubilees 9: 14; “And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating a curse on everyone who sought to seize the portion that had not fallen to him by lot. And they all said, ‘So be it; so be it,’ for themselves and for their sons for ever throughout their generations til the day of judgement, etc.”

Then in chapter 10: 29; we read; “And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (That is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of the Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham his father, and Cush and Mizraim, his brothers said unto him: ‘Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and be accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled; and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out forever, etc.

Because of what his youngest descendant ‘Canaan’ had done to him while he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor, Noah cursed Canaan and removed the blessing of first born from Canaan’s father “Ham,” and gave it to his second born son ‘Shem,’ who was born when Noah was 502 and Shem is the older brother of Japheth. Now, the Holy Spirit had to transfer the spirit of the first born (Ham) to the body of the second born (Shem).

190 years after the birth of Isaac, and 215 years after the promise=covenant of God to Abraham, that he would give to him the entire land which was occupied by the descendants of Canaan, the sons of Jacob whose name was changed to ‘Israel,’ and who was the second born son of Isaac, the second born son of Abraham, who were the descendants of Shem the second born son of Noah, were taken into the Land of Egypt=Ham, where, after interbreeding with the descendants of Ham for 215 years, the Lord then killed all of the first born sons of the Egyptians: and 430 years to the very day from when God had made his covenant with Abraham, (See Gal 3: 17), the Light of Egypt went out, as Israel, in who, now, was the spirit of first born and the chosen of the Lord, was called out of Egypt; “I will call my son out of Egypt.”

In Galatians 3: 17; Paul says; “What I mean, is that God made a covenant with Abraham and promised to keep it. The Law that was given four hundred and thirty years later, (That is 430 years after God’s covenant/promise with Abraham) cannot break and cancel God’s promise.”

The erroneous Roman OT, states in Exodus 12: 40; that the children of Israel were in Egypt for 430 years to the day, Whereas the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible by 70 Jews in Alexandria some 300 years before Jesus, from which translation Jesus and his apostles taught, in Exodus 12: 40 reveals that the sojourning of the children of Israel, while they sojourned in the land of Egypt AND THE LAND OF CANAAN, was 430 years. And it came to pass, after the 430 years, all the forces of the Lord came out of the land of Egypt by night.