• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abraham and Jesus

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hmmmm!!! But why are you posting on a forum about Abraham and Jesus if you have no reason to read or know anything about them?
Because of the way you asked questions, and because you never answered any questions from others, you just made new question back to those who posted here.

Mitty

Because of the way you asked questions, and because you never answered any questions from others, you just made new question back to those who posted here.
That's your choice if you're not interested in what the bible actually says about Abraham & Jesus, just as it's the other poster's choice if he's not the slightest bit interested in the number of women named Mary listed in John 19:26 etc as I presented to him, and prefers to make up his own silly stories about Jesus' mother having a sexual relationship with Mary Cleophas' husband instead.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Correct! It hasn't got the intestinal fortitude to answer any, question put to it, because it knows the it will be revealed to be the biblical ignoramus that it is.

It is terrified to even answer the simple question that was put to it, which was; "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"

I have a parrot, from up here in North Queensland, which can repeat almost anything you say, and they reckon, it has the intelligence of a three year year old.

Mitty

Correct! It hasn't got the intestinal fortitude to answer any, question put to it, because it knows the it will be revealed to be the biblical ignoramus that it is.

It is terrified to even answer the simple question that was put to it, which was; "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"

I have a parrot, from up here in North Queensland, which can repeat almost anything you say, and they reckon, it has the intelligence of a three year year old.
That's your choice if you and your galah have never ever actually read the bible and you just get your galah to continually write the same question over and over and over and over and over, but are not the slightest bit interested in reading the answer to your question, including the fact that John 19:25 says that there were three women named Mary who were chatting with Jesus when he was being executed for sedition and claiming to be the Jewish king, whereas the other gospels say that they weren't anywhere near Jesus and don't say anything about Jesus' mother and her sister being there. Or are you claiming that Jesus' mother wasn't named Mary, or that Jesus' auntie was named Mary too?

And it's your choice if you just prefer to make up silly stories about Jesus' mother having a sexual relationship with the husband of Mary Cleophas and about Jesus being married to Mary Magdelene without any evidence to support your claim.

IF, however, you have ever actually read the bible, can you tell us "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"?
Or is that completely irrelevant to you and your galah?

Last edited:

The Anointed

That's your choice if you and your parrot have never ever actually read the bible and you just get your parrot to continually write the same question over and over and over and over and over, but are not the slightest bit interested in reading the answer to your question, including the fact that John 19:25 says that there were three women named Mary who were chatting with Jesus when he was being executed for sedition and claiming to be the Jewish king, whereas the other gospels say that they weren't anywhere near Jesus and don't say anything about Jesus' mother and her sister being there. Or are you claiming that Jesus' mother wasn't named Mary?

And it's your choice if you just prefer to make up silly stories about Jesus' mother having a sexual relationship with the husband of Mary Cleophas and about Jesus being married to Mary Magdelene without any evidence to support your claim.

You have not answered the question put to You, which is,. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," And are therefore ‘IGNORED.” When you are prepared to answer said question, all truth concerning the event will be revealed to you.

Until then, I will let you wallow in the muck of your total ignorance to the scriptures.

Mitty

[
You have not answered the question put to You, which is,. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," And are therefore ‘IGNORED.” When you are prepared to answer said question, all truth concerning the event will be revealed to you.

Until then, I will let you wallow in the muck of your total ignorance to the scriptures.
That's your choice if you and your galah have never read the bible and are not the slightest bit interested in knowing "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," and just prefer to wallow in the muck of your total ignorance to the scriptures.

The Anointed

[
That's your choice if you and your galah have never read the bible and are not the slightest bit interested in knowing "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"?

Then like I have said, you must continue you wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

Bye, bye Mitty.

Mitty

Then like I have said, you must continue you wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

Bye, bye Mitty.
If you are actually interested in "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," why don't you get your galah to read you my answers, or do you just prefer to wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

The Anointed

If you are actually interested in "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," why don't you get your galah to read you my answers, or do you just prefer to wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

The parrot's at it again, nothing original comes out of the mouth of Parrots, it can only repeat what it hears..
You have not answered the question put to You. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," And you are therefore ‘IGNORED.”

Mitty

You have not answered the question put to You. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus," And you are therefore ‘IGNORED.”
You have not answered the question put to You. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"?

And it's your choice and your galah's to just "IGNORE" my answers as posted above and just wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

Last edited:

The Anointed

You have not answered the question put to You. "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"?
And it's your choice and your galah's to just "IGNORE" my answers as posted above.

I hope the moderators like parrot pie.

Bye, bye birdy, bye, bye. I have sent you off to where the eye cannot see and the ear cannot hear.

Last edited:

Mitty

I hope the moderators like parrot pie.
Has your galah ever read the bible? If so, and if you are actually interested, perhaps it can tell you "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"

The Anointed

Has your galah ever read the bible? If so, and if you are actually interested, perhaps it can tell you "How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"

Re-read post #191.It begins of this moment.

Mitty

Re-read post #191.It begins of this moment.
"How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"? Or do you just prefer to wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

The Anointed

"How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"? Or do you just prefer to wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.

I saw a mist of smoke drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some demon’s scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was,…once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me...... The Anointed.

Mitty

I saw a mist of smoke drift past
But now it’s gone, it went so fast
It made a sound or so it seems
It could have been some demon’s scream.

Alas it’s gone, it’s seen no more
Nor heard, as it was,…once before
It’s gone to where I cannot see
And it’s words are heard no more by me...... The Anointed.
"How many women by the name Mary, do ‘YOU’ (And I repeat, "YOU") believe that the scriptures reveal, who were at the crucifixion, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus,"? Or do you and your galah just prefer to wallow in the muck and slime of the stagnant pool of biblical ignorance in which you choose to drown yourself.