• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

about the new testament

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That is true. Jesus returned as Mahdi Mirza Gholam Ahmad of Kadian, Punjab India; who established the Ahmadiyya sect.
What Bible prophecies were fulfilled by his coming? If the prophecies Jesus gave were not fulfilled before he appeared then he could not have been the return of Jesus.

Matthew 24:29-30 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Anyone can claim to be the return of Jesus, it is what they actually do that matters.
He did what these self-proclaimed messengers of Allah do. Preach and leave their legacy for their sons or grandsons to enjoy. Mohammad wanted Ali to succeed him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_of_Ghadir_Khumm
Did anyone do otherwise?
Bahaollah, Mirza Gholam Ahmad, the various imamates - Nizari, Ismaili, Zaidi, Dawoodi Bohras, etc. and even Sufis - 'Gaddi Nasheen' (One who occupies the seat).

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I agree. It is to clear this confusion that Jesus' Second Coming is about.
Quran mention it in very clear terms:

5:117
وَاِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰہُ یٰعِیۡسَی ابۡنَ مَرۡیَمَ ءَاَنۡتَ قُلۡتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُوۡنِیۡ وَاُمِّیَ اِلٰہَیۡنِ مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ قَالَ سُبۡحٰنَکَ مَا یَکُوۡنُ لِیۡۤ اَنۡ اَقُوۡلَ مَا لَیۡسَ لِیۡ ٭ بِحَقٍّ ؕ؃ اِنۡ کُنۡتُ قُلۡتُہٗ فَقَدۡ عَلِمۡتَہٗ ؕ تَعۡلَمُ مَا فِیۡ نَفۡسِیۡ وَلَاۤ اَعۡلَمُ مَا فِیۡ نَفۡسِکَ ؕ اِنَّکَ اَنۡتَ عَلَّامُ الۡغُیُوۡبِ ﴿۱۱۷﴾
English - Sher Ali
And when Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, ‘Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?’”, he will answer, “Holy art Thou. I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is only Thou Who art the Knower of hidden things.
5:118
مَا قُلۡتُ لَہُمۡ اِلَّا مَاۤ اَمَرۡتَنِیۡ بِہٖۤ اَنِ اعۡبُدُوا اللّٰہَ رَبِّیۡ وَرَبَّکُمۡ ۚ وَکُنۡتُ عَلَیۡہِمۡ شَہِیۡدًا مَّا دُمۡتُ فِیۡہِمۡ ۚ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّیۡتَنِیۡ کُنۡتَ اَنۡتَ الرَّقِیۡبَ عَلَیۡہِمۡ ؕ وَاَنۡتَ عَلٰی کُلِّ شَیۡءٍ شَہِیۡدٌ ﴿۱۱۸﴾
“I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things.
Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Right?

Regards

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Fact. You ignore that the man human sacrificed life was reborn.

Taught.

As a baby.

That pre to this circumstance medical advice said his human mother's womb ovary had been healed. But not every woman. Just some mother's.

In gods heavens it was stated.

As sacrificed body of heavens was caused as stated in old testaments.

Technology nuclear fallout involved with star mass.

I truly am frustrated that you don't reference the advice correctly.

Humanity said sick human genetics Various types. Inherited by birth related now in life's presence.... the baby healed. Has to be witnessed to be stated a fact.

Therefore it's not science.

Exact pre determined known human healer teaching. Medical.

So conscious human birth says I was previously missing my inherited DNA body now healed.

And most have phenomena reviews involved. Proving the heavens had been involved.

Exact advice.

So humans are not lying when inferring I'm consciously advised by the conscious psyche advice. As they were. Human.

Yet it's not the event.

As event the hurt DNA has existed many times by various causes. Falling star attacks. Burning fallout. Science technology also causing fallout.

Human sex involved as taught.

Some humans shouldn't procreate is obvious.

The teaching was exact. How you interpret the meaning is your own choice.

As blood exists naturally exactly in body type it is exact also. It's not anywhere else.

As humans live inside the heavens. If science alights gases as per Hawkings science warning. In every human country you'll see the results in sacrificed life.

Therefore who wants to see it's return? It was how it was notified before.